PDA

View Full Version : my boyfriend posted a picture of his penis

Tarra10
September 23rd, 2017, 12:14 AM
I have been dating my boyfriend for 7 months. I come to find out the other day that he posted a bunch of dick pics. He said he put them up before we met but i asked why he didn't take them down when we started dating. He said he forgot they were up there. and it's not just 1 it's over 20 and not like he has a big one he's really small. My question is what is the obsession with guys n dick pics? Especialy guys on the smaller side. I i mean he's like tw
o inches soft and not much bigger when hes hard. Anyone else experience this and if so what did you do? I don't think i can trust him anymore. the worst part is it with my best friend who found them.

Voice_Of_Unreason
September 23rd, 2017, 12:24 AM
As a guy, even I don't really understand that. I guess it is just some petty need to make themselves feel more adequate. Which if what you say is true, then your boyfriend probably has some adequacy deficiency he wants filled. But that is just my guess.

As for your boyfriend, I would suggest you tell him to delete those, and to make it real clear that you don't support him posting nude images online. If he wants a trustful relationship, then he won't post anything. If he isn't trustful, then he was at least warned beforehand.

Bluegrass
September 23rd, 2017, 07:14 AM
He probably knew someone to show them to and he might still know them and it could be a few people.I think you can't trust him and that sure is embarrassing for your best friend to know.Good luck.

Uniquemind
September 23rd, 2017, 09:27 PM
Yeah you don't wanna be like the ex-wife of that one ex-politician who got famous for posting dick pics online.

Give him a chance to stop, if he doesn't he has problems and then bail on him.

Just JT
September 24th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Yeah you don't wanna be like the ex-wife of that one ex-politician who got famous for posting dick pics online.

Give him a chance to stop, if he doesn't he has problems and then bail on him.

Don't often disagree with your advice. But here I do. If he's got a problem just bailing only teaches ourselves to do just that whenever there's a problem of any kind in a relationship. Stayaing in the relationship and working through it, or trying to, is what's it's all about. One request to stop....idk, might be more than that if it's a problem for him. What kinda relationship could anyone have if we all just bailed at the first sign of problems?

To the OP, yeah guys in general have this thing about penis size. And how they "measure up" to other guys. It's a security thing that a lota guys really never get past. Take it as a sight of warning, insecurity, immaturity, or the exact oposite of that. Perhaps he's just curious, questioning, or even very secure in his size.

Talk to him. Again. Maybe from a different approach. See how he really feels. Find out why he's posting the pics of himself. Some guys just like showing what they have. Never know

Uniquemind
September 25th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Don't often disagree with your advice. But here I do. If he's got a problem just bailing only teaches ourselves to do just that whenever there's a problem of any kind in a relationship. Stayaing in the relationship and working through it, or trying to, is what's it's all about. One request to stop....idk, might be more than that if it's a problem for him. What kinda relationship could anyone have if we all just bailed at the first sign of problems?

To the OP, yeah guys in general have this thing about penis size. And how they "measure up" to other guys. It's a security thing that a lota guys really never get past. Take it as a sight of warning, insecurity, immaturity, or the exact oposite of that. Perhaps he's just curious, questioning, or even very secure in his size.

Talk to him. Again. Maybe from a different approach. See how he really feels. Find out why he's posting the pics of himself. Some guys just like showing what they have. Never know

Fair enough. It's just for me the issue is so public and severe consequences can ripple into the partner and at face value this should be common sense of something not to do, I treat it harshly.

It's not the partner's job to fix the other partner until the relationship's good. Yes some problems should be worked out together, but I don't believe this is one of them.

To me this is one of those issues equivalent to girls posting images of themselves (not necessarily nudes) but for online feedback that they're beautiful etc. despite them maybe not needing to do this. It speaks of a kind of personality trait of insecurity and narcissism.

Also think about it, the average human livespan is approximately 80ish years, with the teens-twenties being the most physically attractive years, which also share statistically the highest point in a person's life to divide their time with prime income earning job years, high school, and college, and romantic relationship finding. Some will start parenthood during this time too.

That's not a lot of time to find Mr.Right, or to deal with problems of this psychological nature on an online scale. It's not a new phenomenon, but it's something males have to learn not to do in this day and age given the way it can haunt a individual and family much later on in life.

Let me also add this is definitely an opinion that's changed on the last 3 years of my life too, I used to tolerate stuff like this more, but as I've gotten older, I've become less patient observing my friends deal with this or watching famous partners/spouses deal with this issue with their boyfriends or husbands

I look for, and maybe this view comes with age, partners who from the first week of a relationship come into the relation 100% already knowing who they are and I slowly screen the person with select questions that aren't direct, but to test them psychologically and I observe them during the dating phase. This is also why I've dated older because I see these issues less.

DoodleSnap
September 25th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Quite often guys are forced with insecurity and humiliation as a result of their penis size, and I guess some of them deal with that issue through exhibition. It's hard to know what other underlying insecurities he may have though. My advice is always to be careful around people with underlying emotional issues, and certainly attempt to encourage him to remove the photos, if you're willing to persevere with the relationship.

kro814
September 25th, 2017, 07:11 PM
You don't say how old you and your boy friend are. Depending on age could be a big problem for him.

I think it is stupid to post nude pictures on the web no matter your age.