PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! Have serious self concious issues

BoNyc1634
September 22nd, 2017, 07:45 PM
I am 15 and i just hit a huge growth spurt. My body is devloping fast but for some reason my penis didnt get the message . I am extremly small down there. I thought once i hit puperty it would grow little more but i was wrong. I am to embarassed to shower at school n basketball practice. I am to scared to date. Its really effecting my life. Am i done growing down there? If so i am in trouble. how do i get over this? I refuse to let anyone see me naked. Anyone have similar problem?

BlackParadePixie
September 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
not everything always grows at the same pace...some things develop faster than others. You're 15, and still growing...don't worry about it.

jamie_n5
September 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Well how big are you now? Do you have pubes? Chances are that your body took the first growth spurt and now your penis and balls will take a big growth spurt too. My biggest penis growth was between 15-16 so I am guessing yours will be too. Don't be too worried now.

BoNyc1634
September 22nd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Soft am just over a inch and hard almost 4 1/2 but no girth its very thin

jamie_n5
September 22nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
I am pretty positive you will grow this year. If you have ever seen your dads penis yours should equal his size or close either bigger or smaller.

Brigje
September 22nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
I understand it is a big issue for you (no pun itended) especialy while you shower with other boys your age. Some girls have the same with their boobs and get a growth spurt in their mid teen years, probably it is the same for your penis.

As Jamie said “Don't be too worried now” when boys make a laugh at you during shower, turn your back at them and don’t react. And when a girl likes you as a person it doesn’t matter to much and who knows what time will bring you.

BoNyc1634
September 22nd, 2017, 08:27 PM
I got teased alot freshmen year and that really messed me up

jamie_n5
September 22nd, 2017, 08:40 PM
I feel for you my friend and understand your worries. You just have to wait it out I am afraid and nature will get you caught up.

kro814
September 22nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Everyone grows at their own pace. There is nothing that you can do about it.

DarkKnight16
September 23rd, 2017, 01:46 PM
You're 15 so you have plenty of time to grow, and puberty affects different parts of your body at different times.

benbeny
September 24th, 2017, 10:41 AM
As long as it is in the normal range you shouldn't worry.

Anniebanannie
September 24th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I got teased alot freshmen year and that really messed me up

It sounds like you're not as concerned with the distant future as much as how you're going to handle right now. You sort of need a strategy for dealing with the present?

How were you teased? Maybe there's some way you can avoid that.

Triple k
October 14th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Soft am just over a inch and hard almost 4 1/2 but no girth its very thin
I have five Step Brothers, my step-mom has two sons and my stepdad has three. I've seen all of them naked at one time or another. And the two of them who are around your age have very different looking penises. One of my brothers penis is kind of thick and if I had to guess about 6 inches long but my other brother is very different his looks very skinny and probably not even as big as yours is. So I'm guessing the size of your penis is normal for boys your age and when mother nature is ready you will catch up two the other boys your age.

Harrier
October 14th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Sorry you got teased. That sucks. Ignore the haters. As for dating don't let a small dick stop you (or anything else for that matter). Date girls that are nice people and they won't worry about what size you are. And your basketball teammates should be like your brothers. You should be accepting of each other. Teammates may tease each other once in a while but it's done in a loving way (or it should be at least or they aren't very good teammates). You can lie and say that you are a shower (that when you get hard it gets big ... and it sounds like that's what you are, I mean 4.5 inches hard isn't bad at all). Or even better tell the truth and just joke about it. It is what it is, and you are bound to grow soon. Just laugh it off and say "hey stop looking at my dick" lol

sara___
October 14th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Not knowing what you're going through all I can say is do your best to ignore the immature comments your team-mates are making. I'm sure you're not done growing yet. Like someone else said you can make a joke about what they're saying to show them that there comment aren't bothering you. Something like " who cares what you think the girls like it" might work. And if all else fails you can tell them that I think your penis is just fine.

sazzzo
October 15th, 2017, 03:14 AM
I don't know anything about dicks but yours sounds like it is pretty normal tbh. But I know that girls grow boobs and pubes at different times to each other and I know I got pubes later than most girls (they only just started actually) and I have small boobs. I'm sure I will get proper pubes and just as sure also your dick will grow but I think your dick is fine as it is and you can tell them that's what all the girls say!

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 06:33 PM
everybody is self conscious at some point. Just be yourself and be happy for who you are.

NewLeafsFan
November 13th, 2017, 11:20 PM
I think ur worrying about this a bit too much. If ur dating a girl, by the time you take ur pants off she is already interested in you for other reasons, confidence likely being one of them. So relax, settle down, no one ever comments on anyone's downstairs in locker rooms that I've been in, I've never heard of a gf saying no based on size alone. Ur fine!

Chaosphere
December 1st, 2017, 08:06 PM
I am 15 and i just hit a huge growth spurt. My body is devloping fast but for some reason my penis didnt get the message . I am extremly small down there. I thought once i hit puperty it would grow little more but i was wrong. I am to embarassed to shower at school n basketball practice. I am to scared to date. Its really effecting my life. Am i done growing down there? If so i am in trouble. how do i get over this? I refuse to let anyone see me naked. Anyone have similar problem?
This could also be due to you having an unrealistic idea of normal. Most guys, (including me) think they're way smaller than they actually are due to body image distortion and just the simple angle we see ourselves from. Just go for one small thing at a time, changing, showering, whatever, and you'll start to see that it isn't so bad after all. You also have plenty of time to grow.

Juliarules832
December 1st, 2017, 11:51 PM
First of all you are still growing. Second of all there are much more important things than the size of your penis.