PDA

View Full Version : Straight guy with a crush who is a lesbian

Davestovies
September 22nd, 2017, 02:08 PM
I know another guy posted this recently but I'm kind of just using this to vent since I know a relationship will never work.

It just really annoys me since I haven't had feelings for anyone in a while and then I suddenly have feelings for this girl I'm really close with and she's a lesbian. She told me she was bisexual a while ago but right now she's full on lesbian and it's just been frustrating since I've never felt for a girl as much as I have for her and I know it's pretty much impossible but for some reason I can't really get over it and I'm doing well at hiding how I feel. It was sort of confirmed that a relationship wouldn't work when someone we know from college asked if we had feelings for each other and she just straight up said she was a lesbian and I said no. Earlier that day I was actually tricked into third wheeling my crushes lesbian date so that was fun. I dunno, guess I'm just dumb for having feelings for the wrong people. It's not as if I can really blame her for being a lesbian. I'm just in a really position right now.

Apologies if I've worded any of this poorly. I was never the best at writing.

ska8er
September 22nd, 2017, 03:56 PM
If she is Gay then u will not get
anywhere but if she is Bi like she
said she was u might have a chance.
Whatever the case u just have to accept
it and keep her only as a friend.

Just JT
September 22nd, 2017, 08:17 PM
Good luck bro....
U can't win that...

jamie_n5
September 22nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
If she is gay then she is. You did nothing wrong man. You saw a nice looking girl that you liked and got to know her then got a crush on her. It's normal. Then you found out she was gay and you were hurt which is natural too. You will get over it soon it's not like you got totally rejected by a straight girl you had a crush on. That would totally bite. You will find a girl soon I am sure. I know I have disappointed a lot of girls too when I tell them I am gay and they say damn you are so cute.

DoodleSnap
September 26th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Now you know what it feels like when she crushes on straight girls...
Nothing really I can help you with on this one. Try to get some space, and put your mind elsewhere. Dwelling on the situation won't help you get over it.