PDA

View Full Version : yup its another size question.Girls i really need your advice.

BoNyc1634
September 22nd, 2017, 09:05 AM
I have a micro penis n am embarresed to let this girl am dating see me naked. Should i tell her how small it is before we hook up? Am just about 1 inch soft and little under 4 hard

mick01
September 22nd, 2017, 09:14 AM
I know you're asking for girls advice but I just need to say don't do that. She'll decide if she's into you based on a lot of other things besides the size of your dick. And you'd be forcing her to make decision to stay with you or not based on your penis size. Just no, dude.

AmyP
September 22nd, 2017, 09:39 AM
You don't say how old you are and how long you have been dating. If my BF started talking about his dick size when we first started dating (both 16) it would have been weird and awkward.

Everyone is different. No matter what your body is like, I think its normal to feel embarrassed and shy first time someone sees you naked. We were and most of my friends said they were as well.

BoNyc1634
September 22nd, 2017, 09:45 AM
am 16....Things are heating up n before she reaches in there n finds my 1 inch penis i thought giving her heads up m might work.

LITTLEANGEL17
September 22nd, 2017, 10:25 AM
I would totally agree with Amy and Mick, The size of your penis should NOT be the reason for you and your present girlfriend or any future girlfriend having a relationship.
If your meant to be together NOTHING should stand in your way.
Hope all works out well for you both.
Take Care

Brigje
September 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM
am 16....Things are heating up n before she reaches in there n finds my 1 inch penis i thought giving her heads up m might work.

I tend to agree with Amy and Mick also.
When the moment is there and she reaches in there, you can tell her that you feel embarrassed and the two of you can talk about the why and so on.

sara___
September 22nd, 2017, 07:33 PM
When you say you have a micro penis just how small is it? But even if it is really tiny if she likes you she's not going to be turned off by the size of your penis

BoNyc1634
September 22nd, 2017, 08:02 PM
Soft its under a inch n hard almost 4 n very thin .One girl called it a crayon

jamie_n5
September 22nd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Don't let your penis size stop you from dating. I had a classmate that at the end of our 10th grade had a micro penis too and we were 16. His growth finally kicked in in 11th grade and he is a nice size now.

KatieCO2003
September 22nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
I know you're asking for girls advice but I just need to say don't do that. She'll decide if she's into you based on a lot of other things besides the size of your dick. And you'd be forcing her to make decision to stay with you or not based on your penis size. Just no, dude.

Agree 100% on this. If she loves you it won't matter. She will still want to share the emotional connection that comes with sex. And if she loves you, it should be because you enjoy just being with each other and sharing your lives with each other. If she really loves you, she will want to give herself to you and it won't seem like work. It'll just be something that feels completely natural. And never forget, there are many, many ways to please a woman sexually that have nothing to do with a penis.

Hayleyyy
September 22nd, 2017, 10:50 PM
Penis size really doesn't matter for a romantic relationship. If she has a problem with it, she's not the one