PDA

View Full Version : Nosebleed

lallu
September 22nd, 2017, 04:58 AM
Hi guys, maybe now I am too paranoid but until two months I absolutely didn't have any nosebleeding ever...except one time when I was like 5-6(I am 18 now) but before like 2months one day I woke up with awful nosebleeding.My pillow was like I shot myself in the head. I had also blood in my saliva.
I just got another nosebleed.Not so bad but I fell my nose like closed for a bit like I have catched a cold. I had blood in my saliva again.

I dont know anything about nosebleeds so tell me is that normal?

ImCoolBeans
September 22nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
Something similar happened to me. I never had a nosebleed until I was around 17, then I got two or three in a short period of time. That was five years ago, and I've only had two since I got those first few. I was pretty freaked out too because I had never had one before, but it sounds pretty normal to me. If it keeps happening you could bring it up to a doctor.

Just JT
September 22nd, 2017, 08:20 PM
I get them to sometimes. Mostly cause of super dry heat in the winter when I'm dehydrated. But there could be lots of reasons.
But I agree with ImCoolBeans. If it keeps happening I'd see a Dr

PlasmaHam
September 22nd, 2017, 08:37 PM
For some people, periodic nosebleeds are normal. However, if you keep having regular nosebleeds after a week straight, you probably want to see a doctor.

lallu
September 23rd, 2017, 03:36 AM
heyyy thank you for the answers! I also know that it's normal to have but like I said I had like once for 18 years and I was a bit worried
thank you <3