PDA

View Full Version : Hiding stuff.

TheHood
September 22nd, 2017, 01:50 AM
Okay. Let's all admit it. We've all got a thing or two lying around that we don't want our parents to find. Maybe it's a stash if condoms, morning after pills or even just your diary. However eventually my place got discovered. So I'm in desperate need of a new one, so I was wondering if some of you little geniuses could help me by sharing some of your clever hiding spots so that i can find a new one.

Thanks in advance
~Hood

Drunkenprofesser
September 22nd, 2017, 03:39 AM
buy a cheap safe mate

ShineintheDark
September 22nd, 2017, 11:22 AM
Well my bed is pretty old and has a hole in the actual base fabric cover so I just hide stuff inside the bed but I doubt you'll have that

jacob.neruda
September 22nd, 2017, 12:03 PM
I don't really know why you'd need a place -- if your parents respected you, they wouldn't interfere -- but, a hollowed-out book or teddy bear can work well.

zack.zack
September 22nd, 2017, 12:06 PM
I bought a small tool box with a clasp for a lock and I put a lock on it, so anything I want to hide goes in there. They dont have a key and they cant get in without me knowing.

Andyyy95
September 22nd, 2017, 12:57 PM
I used to hide my toys/lube in the back of my drawers, but after Mum had talked with me about this, I haven't really attempted to "hide" anything since.

I think parents/housemates will find out about things eventually, plus it's not really good to hold secret(s) amongst each other, so why not just tell them that you use this stuff?

logan2002
September 22nd, 2017, 01:46 PM
Have a night stand with light on in, on far side of bed. Hard for mom to get to, keep condoms and lube in drawer

ska8er
September 22nd, 2017, 03:46 PM
Empty battery compartment of radios/
In the bottom of waste paper can below
the trash bag/in the pockets of clothes in
ur closet/put in bag and bury in backyard.
B innovative. Fight for ur contraband.

Living For Love
September 22nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
This is not puberty related. :locked: