PDA

View Full Version : Swimmers and competitive Swimmers, 12 n up

Mark2000
September 21st, 2017, 04:37 PM
I am 14 y/o male on swim team, and we are required to shave our pubes totally off because we wear such tiny swim suits that show our entire tummy right down to the top of our U KNOW in front, and half-way down our crack in back.

What about you? Boy or Girl?

I mean, like, we are almost naked, and these tiny little swim trunks are black see-thru material that just hugs every inch of our groin so that everything is bulging out.

What about you? Boy or Girl?

It is a latex-type material, like a balloon is made of. People can actually see our YOU KNOW, right thru the suit, especially when it gets wet.

HOW ABOUT YOU? BOY OR GIRL?

It is very embarassing parading around at a swim meet in front of other students, teachers, and parents having them all see everything you own.

When you climb out of the pool your suit pulls down in the back so that our entire butt is hanging out for all to see, i know this is true for girls, and you have to keep pulling it back up in the rear.

Most of the time the top of my, USE YOUR IMAGINATION is showing, which is very embarrasing.*

The swim coach says that the less we have on, the faster we can swim, and he must be right,

DO YOU AGREE? BOY OR Girl?

Girls what do you have to shave off?

All us boys have to shave our heads or a short hair cut.

Do you?

I am straight, but i feel weird when i shave my hair down there.

What bout you?

I forgot:
We had refreshments in the gym right after the swim meet the other day, and we guys didn't have a chance to change, so there we are walking around and mingling with everyone, just about naked and everyone seeing what we have in our Speedos

Ever happen to you?

Thanks so much for your answers.
Posts merged, please use the edit button next time. ~Endeavour

Endeavour
September 21st, 2017, 04:49 PM
This is not appropriate. :locked: