PDA

View Full Version : Girls and glasses.

Bluegrass
September 21st, 2017, 09:00 AM
Hi if you knew a girl that suddenly starts wearing glasses do you feel its a less pretty thing and do other girls feel a little less attractive about this?

mick01
September 21st, 2017, 09:05 AM
Idk, some girls might look even prettier. I don't think putting glasses on can take away from someone's natural looks.

nebula
September 21st, 2017, 10:39 AM
I don't think glasses can affect a person's look, really. I mean if they get a good shape of frames for their face etc it can even enhance their face and make them look "better".

ska8er
September 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM
If a girl needs glasses there r a lot of
different styles to choose from. U can
ask the doctor or someone in the office
to help u pick one out that is going to
make u look the best possible. A lot of
girls look hot in glasses.

noah.whynot
September 21st, 2017, 06:26 PM
Hi if you knew a girl that suddenly starts wearing glasses do you feel its a less pretty thing and do other girls feel a little less attractive about this?

I wouldn't think so. I know when that's happened with boys I know (I'm gay) I've never thought that it made them look less attractive.

Voice_Of_Unreason
September 21st, 2017, 08:46 PM
Depends on the girl honestly. Some look better with glasses, some look worse. In my opinion, most are actually more attractive with glasses, though that is just personal tastes. But glasses are really a minor thing, I seriously doubt that my opinion on a girl would change in any impactful way if she wore glasses or not.

KatieCO2003
September 21st, 2017, 11:43 PM
YAY! I've always wondered about this because I wear them and can't really see without them.

Trish_Lynn
September 21st, 2017, 11:57 PM
So if a girl wears sunglasses or regular glasses I don't think she would be any less pretty. I don't get how an accessory would make a girl less attractive.

Chaosphere
September 22nd, 2017, 05:02 AM
I definitely don't feel that way. My girlfriend wears glasses and she loves them and so do I. She's self-conscious about having them off, conversely.

shy_indian_chick
September 23rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
I have pretty bad vision but I usually wear contacts. I wore glasses til I was 13 and definitely think I look better without them.

Not here
September 24th, 2017, 04:29 AM
My sister wears glasses. We all got used to seeing her wear them very quickly, but recently she's talking about getting contacts. She's anxious about it though.

Brigje
September 24th, 2017, 07:08 AM
When I am used to see a girl or boy without glasses it looks kind of "uneasy" at first, but most of the time I get used to their "new" look fast.
Often (but not always) glasses enhances their looks, it can make them look older than they are or can make them look more "geeky" and their face get more attention.

DoodleSnap
September 25th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Actually, quite a lot of people view glasses as being something that makes you more attractive. I think it's to do with the stereotype that people with glasses are 'smart', or vice versa.

Barbara.
September 25th, 2017, 06:59 PM
I don't think glasses can affect a person's look, really. I mean if they get a good shape of frames for their face etc it can even enhance their face and make them look "better".
I agree with Shay, I don't think it changes anything. They are still the same person with or without glasses. Looks aren't everything but only the person that wears them.