PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Way To Insert A Tampon

CanadaGirl12
September 20th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Hey Girls,

Wanted to know if any of you had any tricks for inserting tampons? Im really tight down there and it always hurts.... :(

Any help is appreciated !!

Sailor Mars
September 20th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Why not just use pads instead? That way you won't be inserting anything and you won't be in pain.

Katrinchen
September 21st, 2017, 09:19 AM
Why not just use pads instead? That way you won't be inserting anything and you won't be in pain.

hmmmm, why do you not read the question? :mad:

Sailor Mars
September 21st, 2017, 09:32 AM
hmmmm, why do you not read the question? :mad:

Obviously I read the question. I posted an alternative to using tampons. However if it's really that big of a deal to use tampons, @Op, try relaxing and leveraging your leg so you can easier insert it. Or try using it on your heavier flow days so you have lubrication and it's easier. Though, you should try to avoid doing anything that's putting you in pain.

colephase
September 21st, 2017, 07:58 PM
What kind of applictor do you use???

find plastic aplicator.

Are you virgin, is not a problem, but msy be is the reason.

Nikki_1
September 29th, 2017, 05:59 AM
Hi, I usually use pads but thats kinda impractical for swimming and things like that so I use a tampon then...
I guess it takes a bit of getting used too, it hurt me too but I have learned to use the applicator properly and if you get it at the right angle it doesn't hurt as much (I usually lift my left leg up on the bath or something as well). Just keep trying and I'm sure you will get it right :)

Jamie48169
October 6th, 2017, 04:57 PM

find plastic aplicator.

I agree. Its also important to make sure you are getting it in far enough. I had many times where I did not get them in far enough and it hurt to wear. It also became easier once I started having sex.

Elysium
October 6th, 2017, 06:16 PM

find plastic aplicator.

Virginity doesn't matter, but yes, if you try inserting a tampon within a couple of days of having penetrative sex, it would likely be easier.

I second the plastic applicator recommendation. You could also just try different brands of tampons; some are bound to be thinner than others. Ultimately, it shouldn't hurt; if it hurts, it's in wrong.

Beachgirl16
October 6th, 2017, 08:15 PM
I usually lean back a little and relax so my stuff doesn't get all tense and I ease it in

LITTLEANGEL17
October 8th, 2017, 02:17 PM
I have ways used tampons since my period started about thirteen and half, also use the applicator if at home would lie on my bed legs bent up and spread, or any where else like at school etc I would stand up put one foot on the toilet (lid closed lol) and gently insert it as I am still kinda tight there. Also some natural lube is better.

AmyUK
October 10th, 2017, 02:31 AM
I do mostly use pads but I can use tampons when I have lightish flow. If you're having trouble, get your legs as wide as you can and use your other hand to spread your lips. Sometimes using a finger to spread some of your natural lube around can help too.

Good luck :)

sazzzo
October 10th, 2017, 01:19 PM
I do mostly use pads but I can use tampons when I have lightish flow. If you're having trouble, get your legs as wide as you can and use your other hand to spread your lips. Sometimes using a finger to spread some of your natural lube around can help too.

Good luck :)

I do the same and I do it standing up and try to relax my muscles as much as possible. I've just had my second period and it was difficult the first time but it's quite easy now.

veroda
October 19th, 2017, 11:01 PM

I second that... I couldnt fit it in and it really was a pain literally so I stuck to pads

twirlgurl
October 23rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
If it hurts, your either inserting wrong, or it's the wrong size. Playtex Sport has small sizes and are super easy to insert and no worries about leaks during sports. im an gymnast and diver, and could never miss training because of my monthly inconvenience.

Fiona2
October 23rd, 2017, 09:41 PM

I haven't had my period yet but my friends that play sports and work out a lot say that pads aren't good for that.

Sailor Mars
October 23rd, 2017, 10:47 PM
I haven't had my period yet but my friends that play sports and work out a lot say that pads aren't good for that.

Depends on the sport. I play volleyball which requires a ton of running and jumping and pads work just fine for me, along with a couple other of my teammates. If itís water related sports like swimming then obviously not but... It all depends on the person and their preference and what ultimately works for them.

Fiona2
October 23rd, 2017, 11:59 PM
Depends on the sport. I play volleyball which requires a ton of running and jumping and pads work just fine for me, along with a couple other of my teammates. If itís water related sports like swimming then obviously not but... It all depends on the person and their preference and what ultimately works for them.

I can't speak from experience but my friends tell me that tampons are way better for any sports or working out.

MissMolly
October 24th, 2017, 12:09 AM
If it hurts, your either inserting wrong, or it's the wrong size. Playtex Sport has small sizes and are super easy to insert and no worries about leaks during sports. im an gymnast and diver, and could never miss training because of my monthly inconvenience.

That is actually the brand I use.

I always found squatting the easiest position, using one hand to open up down there and one hand to use the applicator.

Sailor Mars
October 24th, 2017, 07:52 AM
I can't speak from experience but my friends tell me that tampons are way better for any sports or working out.

Again though, it ultimately depends on the person and their own preferences. I use pads and they work fine. Maybe for another person using pads isnít ideal so they use tampons. Maybe another person uses another alternative instead. Itís dependent