PDA

View Full Version : Making friends?

Dimentio
September 20th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I'm hoping this is the right place to do this haha, but does anyone wanna be friends?

I'm feeling a bit more social/talkative lately but i have no friends to be social/talkative with :') So if anyone would like to be friends, that'd be great haha

Just so you can decide if you think we'd get along fine, my name is Kieran, I'm 21 and from England, I'm a baker, photographer and part time dog walker, i have quite diverse music, movie, game and book taste, i also really enjoy art, I'm a big nature and animal lover, i own a tortoiseshell cat, 2 dogs, 2 lizards and a snake, my favourite colour is blue, although I'm from England and an athiest I'm quite open minded when it comes to cultures and such, I'm a pacifist, aaannnndddd yeah, i think that's a general gist of summing me up? XD

ska8er
September 20th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Id like to b ur friend but only can email or
message when I have free time. School right
now is taking up a lot of that time.

Just JT
September 20th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Same here bro. When I'm on let's chat. But I'm not always on. But I'll do what I can ya no?

Dimentio
September 21st, 2017, 01:29 AM
Id like to b ur friend but only can email or
message when I have free time. School right
now is taking up a lot of that time.

Same here bro. When I'm on let's chat. But I'm not always on. But I'll do what I can ya no?

Thank you both :) Don't worry, i get real life comes first and i like you both focus on the more important things in life haha, so that's cool :)

devotionnel
September 21st, 2017, 10:51 AM
i own a tortoiseshell cat, 2 dogs

we can be friends.

but yeah, seriously, fellow Briton here :) feel free to drop me a PM whenever you like. I'm at school and I work but I do get on here everyday. ^_^

jamie_n5
September 25th, 2017, 03:32 PM
You have me as a friend too Kieran. I live in the USA so we can only talk on here or Skype or email. My Skype is posted on my profile. I also work but I get on here every day also most of the time.

SeansLittleBro
October 5th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Like the rest I'm on VT to meet new people and be friends as time allows. I can talk on here but have other venues listed in my profile if you care to look. I'm a swimmer so the season has started and my time is a bit limited but I always answer any message I receive here.