PDA

View Full Version : Boys Swimming Naked

jacob.neruda
September 19th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Hi,

I'm a naturist (nudist) and often go skinny-dipping with both male and female friends. Just wondering if anyone else does that: if it is common in USA/Europe/anywhere else.

jamie_n5
September 19th, 2017, 11:55 PM
I have done that since I was about 8 and still love too go skinny dipping.

Jonnieboy909
September 20th, 2017, 12:09 AM
Yes I've done that with family and friends

igalg
September 20th, 2017, 01:24 AM
it's possible to find nudist beach in Israel, but it's really uncommon.

logan2002
September 20th, 2017, 09:53 AM
We had to swim naked in June of our 6th grade year for a swimming test. Since then I have skinny dipped male only.

jacob.neruda
September 20th, 2017, 11:12 AM
We had to swim naked in June of our 6th grade year for a swimming test. Since then I have skinny dipped male only.

That is quite odd. Why were you naked for the test? I'm body-positive, but I don't think that people should ever be forced into states of undress.

alexr
September 20th, 2017, 11:21 AM
I haven't been to a nudist beach but would like to go one day, although I have skinny dipped a lot in the pool at mine and friend's house.

mick01
September 20th, 2017, 11:38 AM
I haven't been to a nudist beach but love to skinny dip with friends.

joel02
September 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
i haven't but i l'd liked

DarkKnight16
September 20th, 2017, 07:13 PM
i haven't but i l'd liked

Same

messid
September 20th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Hi,

I'm a naturist (nudist) and often go skinny-dipping with both male and female friends. Just wondering if anyone else does that: if it is common in USA/Europe/anywhere else.

woah...nope i have never been to one and its definitly not common in america...at least i think its not

i would never do it! lol. what if someone snaps a pic?

kro814
September 20th, 2017, 07:31 PM
It is really strange to take a swimming test in the nude.

Jaffe
September 20th, 2017, 07:34 PM
It is very rare in Southern California, although I think there are a few nudist beaches. I have not been to one here.

On the other hand, in northern Europe, it is very common. During the summer holiday, I spend much of it nude on the beach with my cousins.

Chetz
September 21st, 2017, 02:17 AM
I love swimming, I haven't been to a nudist beach. I would like to try.

ChrisA1998
September 21st, 2017, 03:12 PM
I haven't been to a nudist beach but I have swam naked a few times in a hidden beach, or at the beach at night, and at a friend's swimming pool :D

Bikini Boy
September 21st, 2017, 05:25 PM
I've never been to a nudist beach, but I have found some secluded areas to swim naked. Some of my friends from my swim team and I have done some skinny dipping in my pool too.

SeansLittleBro
September 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM
Not only have we been to a nude beach but usually skinny dip in our pool most of the time. I am a swimmer and when I can go nude it just is very exciting and pleasurable.

Pinktingles
September 21st, 2017, 05:46 PM
I know it says puberty for boys but I think it's interesting to see things from a boy's point of view .

I'm also in a naturist family. My brothers and myself enjoy skinny dipping and find nothing awkward about it. I guess being raised that way makes it better.

noah.whynot
September 21st, 2017, 06:33 PM
I've never been to a proper nude beach, but have gone skinny dipping and its cool. It would be neat to go to one, even though I'd be worried about getting a boner, but maybe worrying about it would mean not getting one? LOL idk, still it would be cool to try it.

scott2002
September 21st, 2017, 07:28 PM
I'd love to go to one, but I don't think I'd get nude because I'm pretty sure I'd get an erection and I'd be embarrassed. I've skinny-dipped a few times, and every time I got one when I was in the water naked.

SethfromMI
September 21st, 2017, 07:32 PM
I have been skinny dipping but I have never been to a specific nude beach

kro814
September 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
I have swam naked with friends in his pool. But only with boys. I am way to embarassed to go naked around girls.

martinpajero
September 21st, 2017, 08:17 PM
i mean it sounds interesting but idk

Murk
September 22nd, 2017, 12:52 AM
Never been to one or done it, would love to some time, after I lose some weight though:) just a tad bit much belly... Hehe.. definitely would like to try it some time, for sure without anyone from family though.... And probably not friends -the first time :)

Kai2001
September 22nd, 2017, 07:24 AM
Not sure about swimming naked but I defo wouldn't mind a nudist beach just to chill

kyle2003
September 23rd, 2017, 04:23 PM
I've never been to a nude beach, but I would like to go. I swim naked in my backyard all the time and I have skinny dipped in lakes with friends, but there was nobody else around.

Falcons_11
September 23rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
I went to a nude beach with a friend and his family for a week one summer. when I was 6. But I really don't remember anything except that I was swimming naked. I have gone skinny dipping with friends though. That's fun!

strong armX
September 23rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
Hi,

I skinny dip with my mates all the time but only when theres no-one else around and we never have girls with us coz girls dont really skinny dip ( not around our area) but we probs wouldnt then anyway coz of random boners hehe...... The only nudists i ever see are older men and the occasional topless lady...... Im in Australia.

benster
September 24th, 2017, 05:08 AM
If they did that in UK the teachers would be arrested and school closed down

AdHall
September 24th, 2017, 06:22 AM
been skinny dipping a few times never with female friends tho

Jake445
September 24th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I'v been skinny-dipping with two cousins and my twin sister.
Also my sister and I sometimes shower together if we're really really late for school and need to save time.

NewLeafsFan
September 25th, 2017, 02:11 AM
I have never been to a nude beach but I would go if I was by myself or if I was with a girlfriend. I would not go with my family or friends.

Snowrider
September 30th, 2017, 10:03 PM
My friends (male and female) will skinny dip if it happens. No one is shy about it.

niceguy44
October 1st, 2017, 06:37 AM
I have been to a nudist beach also skinny dipping with friends

pjones
October 1st, 2017, 07:54 AM
There is a beach we go nude on but it's not an official nudist beach. It nice to be able to swim nude in the ocean with your friends and lay in the sun after to dry off.

mookie
October 3rd, 2017, 07:22 PM
Have gone swimming naked in a pool a few times and a lake once. It's wonderful

Harrier
October 3rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
I've skinny dipped with both boys and girls in lakes, pools, rivers, and hot tubs.

fandom_king
October 4th, 2017, 10:58 AM
I would love to go some day and checkout some nude guys 😜

harristhetank
October 4th, 2017, 11:58 AM
I have done both skinny dipping and gone to a nude beach with friends, it was quite exhilarating lol

CharlesB
October 6th, 2017, 07:07 AM
Never been to a nudist beach. want to for sure

BoyOBoy
October 7th, 2017, 05:11 PM
I wish

adtse
October 18th, 2017, 05:01 PM
I haven't been to one yet, but I wish.

boy19
October 18th, 2017, 10:01 PM
I visited to nudist beach 2 times when I was 12 yrs only to see other people nude but now I am not so much interested

Nnoki
October 18th, 2017, 10:37 PM
I have never been skinny dipping, i got no pool and none of my friends/family do either.
I really would like to try it

thatrandomguy01
October 22nd, 2017, 01:41 AM
I have not been to one and probably wouldn't go to one. I've always been a shy person around people outside of my family. My parents used to see me naked regularly up until I was around 12/13 when I would be in the bathtub or running between my bedroom and the bathroom to take a shower, but they haven't seen me naked since. Very few close friends have seen me naked (partially or completely) since I started puberty.

EthanK
October 22nd, 2017, 02:01 AM
I really want to

I have not been to one and probably wouldn't go to one. I've always been a shy person around people outside of my family. My parents used to see me naked regularly up until I was around 12/13 when I would be in the bathtub or running between my bedroom and the bathroom to take a shower, but they haven't seen me naked since. Very few close friends have seen me naked (partially or completely) since I started puberty.
How old are you now?

Posts merged. ~Endeavour

Bull
October 22nd, 2017, 06:31 AM
I'd love to go to one, but I don't think I'd get nude because I'm pretty sure I'd get an erection and I'd be embarrassed. I've skinny-dipped a few times, and every time I got one when I was in the water naked.

I think that the more you are naked the more natural it becomes and the less likely to become aroused. Just like in the locker room, at first it is strange to be naked with others, but over time it is just natural. The more we are naked the more comfortable we become with it imo. I am naked most of the time I am at home. I'm just more comfortable without clothes.

Tim Tree
October 22nd, 2017, 11:11 AM
Hi,

Never been to nudist beach but always swim naked at the lake. I am always naked outside since I am nature boy and I live in a rural community where my neighbor which is my cousins house is five miles down the road.

Jericho14
October 22nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
I’ve never done both skinny dipping and going to a nude beach. Would try but im not really that confident

Hamodyalot
October 22nd, 2017, 10:11 PM
I never swim nude I am vary shy to do that and no nude beach in my country and I sure when I would go to nude beach i get erection and then would be ashaimed

Sevro au Barca
October 22nd, 2017, 10:46 PM
I've done it once, when I was alone at a house in the woods. It felt pretty great, and I'd love to do it again. Also, it may or may not have ended with "fireworks"....

thatrandomguy01
October 23rd, 2017, 12:35 AM
I really want to

How old are you now?

I'm 16, 17 in about 3 months.

topseededamateur
November 4th, 2017, 12:33 AM
I like to try it.seems fun

teeeem
November 4th, 2017, 01:02 AM
I've never done it but I'm sure it'd be pretty fun/interesting to do so :P

kadencole
November 4th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I go to Greece every year and theres a nude beach in the town my family stays in. Here in Canada I dont even know of any at all haha. I wish there was though.

jonsnowman
November 4th, 2017, 12:53 PM
ive gone skinny dipping but ive never been to a nude beach

user-999
November 4th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Well, I've never done it, but my parents with their friends go to sauna and skinny dip in the pond afterward.
Here I think it's more common for older people (more mature) to do it, as they are not so self-cautious and don't find it as something sexual. When we had a party, in sauna everybody swam in they underwear or swimwear ( if they had taken it)