PDA

View Full Version : Do identical twin girls have identical twin boobs?

kaybart
September 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
The male version of this question inspired me to ask if any of you who are twins or know twins (and know them pretty well) know if their boobs are identical (in size/shape/etc) or is there variation? Curious.

jamie_n5
September 20th, 2017, 12:11 AM
I would say it's like ID boy twins having identical penis'. They would be very close in size and looks but not absolutely identical in every aspect. Just like no two persons have the same fingerprint.

weekend
September 20th, 2017, 02:37 AM
finally, someone asking the important questions

ChloeF
September 20th, 2017, 06:14 AM
I'd think so, if they're identical in every other way then their boobs should be too.

LITTLEANGEL16
September 20th, 2017, 10:08 AM
I have seen 2 sets of identical twins, but only know one set of twins from school also they live near me and I have seen them in the changing room and showers at the swimming pool and I know their boobs are the same size and shape, they also were always the same going through puberty.
The other set I don't know to talk to but their boobs etc look the same.

Hermes
September 20th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Assuming they are equally fat/thin, yes. Body fat can have an effect on size and though identical twins would have the same weight/body fat if eating the same things and doing the same things, if their lifestyles were vastly different then there could be a difference.

Andyyy95
September 20th, 2017, 07:22 PM
No, I'd have thought penis/boob growth would be influenced by environmental factors (e.g. nutrition/diet) too, and not just genetics.

Trish_Lynn
September 20th, 2017, 08:35 PM
One would think but IDK any twin girls. I'll let you know if I ever do.

Miss Ophelia
September 22nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
Haha I would love to find out. :)

SeansLittleBro
October 1st, 2017, 09:47 AM
I am a twin and although I am a male I will say that identical twins tend to be exactly that IDENTICAL but there are some variations that may not be identified to the naked eye unless a close inspection were performed. My brother and I have often been mistaken for one another but under our clothes and in the right state of excitement a small curve in our penis's can been seen if looking for it. It might be the same for girls,
I imagine with breast development/

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM
No, they can develop differently.

KatieCO2003
November 13th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Hmmm... I've read about plenty of girls having two different sized boobs. Not that I would know because:flat.

NewLeafsFan
November 13th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Do they have identical everything?

I've known identical twins with different eye colours.

benbeny
November 17th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Hmm... I don't think so.