PDA

View Full Version : Wet dreams

Cassius14
September 19th, 2017, 05:39 PM
When do wet dreams stop? I'm getting them at least every few weeks and more often recently.

They can be hugely annoying but also sometimes thrilling if I've had a hot/sexy dream. Even so I'd prefer not to have to deal with these sticky messes at night time.

I'm guessing they will stop eventually, but when? Thanks.

SeansLittleBro
September 19th, 2017, 06:02 PM
I have NEVER had a wet dream. I guess I masturbate too much to allow for the release during the night. Actually if you don't masturbate I'm not sure that they do stop because as I understand it sperm needs to be released and replenished. Wish I could help you more with your concern but as you mature they may continue more frequently.

joel02
September 19th, 2017, 07:05 PM
i have not wet dreams if i mastrubate me every day (1 or 2)

Falcons_11
September 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM
I have wet dreams occasionally now. I used to have them often during the month especially when I started into puberty. They are annoying especially for the mess they create in bed. Now they only happen a couple times a month and I hope that they are tapering off. I masturbate usually 1 or 2 times day too. But that never seemed to have much affect on having wet dreams. Maybe my testicles are overactive!

noah.whynot
September 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
I have them sometimes even though I masturbate regularly. I agree that they can be pretty exciting depending on what they are. I'm guessing that as you (and I) go further through puberty that they will get less and then stop. I'm not sure why some guys don't get them at all, some get a few, and some seem to get them often. Luck of the draw I guess?

jamie_n5
September 20th, 2017, 12:01 AM
I have never had one. They will keep on unless you masturbate or have sex fairly regularly. So start wanking more and they should stop.

JacobJ
September 20th, 2017, 08:05 AM
I use to get them every couple of weeks, but then when I started having orgasms from wanking (around when I turned 14) they stopped. Never had one since although I have had sexy dreams, just no mess after.

Hermes
September 20th, 2017, 08:55 AM
I am another one that has never had one.

It used to be thought that it was just the body's way of dealing with everything down there being full and needing to get rid of some to make room for more but as you will see from the answers above it does not seem to be that simple.

Nevertheless there does seem to be a general trend that plenty of masturbating tends to make them less likely. From what I have read there does also seem to be a general trend for them to become less common as you get older but again no-one can give you an exact age.

Andres_s
September 20th, 2017, 09:45 AM
it's super random, i've been getting wet dreams since i was 14
my most recent one was like a month or 2 ago ??
i'm not bothered by it, tbh

Living For Love
September 20th, 2017, 09:55 AM
I believe you have them till you stop producing sperm. I had my first at 15 and now I'm 20 and I still have them. They're a nuisance, yes, but you eventually get used to it.

Jaffe
September 20th, 2017, 07:40 PM
There is no real 'age' when they stop, if ever.
When I was 14, I had them multiple times per week. That continued for over a year, then they began to slow down a bit. Now I am 18, and I have perhaps one a month, or less.

So there really is not an answer to your question!

Brandon-19Bi
September 20th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Yeah I still get them every now and then too.... They don't bother me, if I can cum and I don't have to work for it, good in my book :-)

martinpajero
September 21st, 2017, 08:42 PM
just wipe with your sheets, no big deal.

red04
September 21st, 2017, 08:53 PM
I haven't had a wet dream because I masturbate

Brandon-19Bi
September 21st, 2017, 10:24 PM
I haven't had a wet dream because I masturbate

Your 13 so that will probably change as you hit puberty

Nico1715
September 22nd, 2017, 01:24 AM
Tbh i haven't had a wet dream before

Mark2000
September 22nd, 2017, 08:01 AM
My older sister knows i get them, her comment was:
"Now you have a idea what a girl goes through waiting for her period, you dont know when it will happen, but when it does you will feel better. Its natural for boys, so dont worry and dont think you got a problem, your only problem is your a BOY. LOL"
Thats is what my sis told me.

kyle2003
September 23rd, 2017, 09:29 PM
I've never had one. Try jerking off more. I jerk off at least twice a day.

Curiousteen7
September 24th, 2017, 01:53 PM
I only hv them if I haven't masturbated for like a week

NewLeafsFan
September 25th, 2017, 02:17 AM
I think that it's different for everyone. I've never had a wet dream. I would actually lke to experience that .

Cassius14
September 28th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Thanks everyone!!

I've started wanking slightly later and also immediately before bed to see if that helps

Mark2000
September 29th, 2017, 10:35 AM
When Mother Nature stops them

benster
September 29th, 2017, 12:34 PM
I think that it's different for everyone. I've never had a wet dream. I would actually lke to experience that .

its just a sticky mess and u miss the fun part cos your sleeping

Josh_Ry
September 30th, 2017, 08:30 AM
I jerk off regularly but I still have wet dreams sometimes. They were more common when i was younger, now they happen maybe once or twice per month.
Not a big deal except for the mess

Lord Of Curiosity
October 1st, 2017, 06:25 AM
I have never had a wet dream. I used to think something was wrong but then I found out it's normal for the frequency of mastrubation I have. I also started very young so there was simply no time to have one.
I would advise to mastrubate more often but that is neither proven nor is it any of my business.

Cassius14
October 19th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Iíve still been experiencing some wet dreams.

Iíve noticed that they come on soon after Iíve gone to sleep within just a few hours

I have been wanking a bit more as an experiment.

thatrandomguy01
October 20th, 2017, 12:44 AM
I've had a few. I don't remember when I got my first one (I guess maybe it was around 13-14) but they usually happen about once every 2-3 months. I always wake up right before I ejaculate, but I never remember the dream.

jms2000
October 20th, 2017, 02:05 AM
I don’t really get them.

Hamodyalot
October 20th, 2017, 02:20 AM
I have wet dream maybe one per week I think it not stop till we are older and I masturbate but still have wet dream

jonsnowman
October 20th, 2017, 07:16 AM
ive never had one, maybe i masturbate to much

Olds01
October 20th, 2017, 06:08 PM
It depends on the person exactly how many wet dreams they have. I've heard of guys who can consciously ejaculate 3 or 4 times a day and still have a wet dream every time they are asleep, and I've heard of guys who rarely ejaculate (like only a couple times a month) and only have 1 wet dream a month, if that.

topseededamateur
November 4th, 2017, 12:37 AM
Masterbate more.they wont happen again