PDA

View Full Version : The reason I don't date.

raidyn52
September 19th, 2017, 01:11 PM
About four years ago I was staying in an state park. I met with the managers daughter and about a month after getting to know her I desided to go out with her. I was in that park for 7 months and on month 5 I stopped. Reason being it turns out she was dating my older brother at the same time. I haven't dated since. Who else thinks this is wrong?

zack.zack
September 19th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Yeah, I have to agree that it is wrong that she was dating you AND your older bro, that was totally disrespectful and inconsiderate of your feelings, but I dont think you should stop dating completely because of it. Take some time off, yes, but once youve given yourself some time, youll want to get back out there and try again. Not all girls are the same, so dont treat them like they are.

raidyn52
September 19th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Thanks

noah.whynot
September 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Wow! That's wrong for so many reasons. Obviously it was total crap on her part to date both you and your older brother. But seriously, I think the bigger wrong here is that your brother would date her at the same time as she's dating you? No offence, but that's a total douche move for a brother. What's your relationship like with him? I can see why you're off dating right now, but hopefully you can get over that. Not everyone is like that and you'll find someone that's going to be true to you. Damn, I'd seriously have a hard time trusting a brother again after something like that.

raidyn52
September 19th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Funny thing is he continued to date her after he found out. She straight up told me she never even liked me it was all about my older brother because he was older. And him and I don't talk since he moved out.

jamie_n5
September 19th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Well it all sucks man. You should forgive your brother though. I am sure he was unaware that she was dating you. It was her that used you to be with your brother. I guess the only bad thing I see other than the girl using you is that if it were me and you were my little brother I would have dropped her like a hot rock when I found out what she had done.

Bluegrass
September 19th, 2017, 11:58 PM
She did you very wrong I think you need more time to get over it.

Just JT
September 20th, 2017, 12:27 AM
I wasn't first gonna say we don't know the older bro knew anything about her seeing his younger. Shit happens....but after he knew is just wrong. I'd say more on her than him but both are to blame. That's just wrong on so many levels. Unless they all know in advance and are cool with it. But....

But forgiving is hard. And not dating will be hard to. Not everyone will be like that. But I can see how you'd have a hard time trusting again. And that sucks cause there's a lotta good out there to just let pass you by.

Sorry, it's a wound that's stale time to heal.

But question, does your older bro still see her now?
If he does I'd ask how she's doing.....maybe over a family dinner sometime. Seems he likes to keep stuff in the family. Wonder how that would go over huh?

raidyn52
September 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
But question, does your older bro still see her now? They do this like long distance dating thing online
If he does I'd ask how she's doing.....maybe over a family dinner sometime. I don't have to about two or three months ago and that's when she told me that she always liked him never me. Seems he likes to keep stuff in the family. He hates all of my families guts. Wonder how that would go over huh? It wouldn't he doesn't talk to any of us.

raidyn52
September 20th, 2017, 09:07 PM
That should answer you questions.

noah.whynot
September 21st, 2017, 06:30 PM
Well it all sucks man. You should forgive your brother though. I am sure he was unaware that she was dating you. It was her that used you to be with your brother. I guess the only bad thing I see other than the girl using you is that if it were me and you were my little brother I would have dropped her like a hot rock when I found out what she had done.

I totally agree with Jamie, 1st up as a brother once he found out he shoud've dumped her, and 2nd, it really shows what kind of girl she is that she thinks its ok to use people like that, it wouldn't be an attractive quality. I don't know how you could trust someone that so obviously doesn't care about other people's feelings. I hope you guys can work it out at some point, maybe he'll eventually realize that he's basically let a girl ruin one of the most important relationships he could ever have.