PDA

View Full Version : In the shower

thttatt20
September 18th, 2017, 09:16 PM
When I masturbate in the shower, It feels a lot different than if I was just laying in bed. It's almost as if the water decreases the sensitivity or something. It must be the water or something but It takes a lot more time and effort to reach orgasm or to cum. My tip feels much less sensitive under the water.

Is this common?

scott2002
September 18th, 2017, 09:41 PM
I think it's probably a personal thing. I rarely ever do it in the shower because I feel rushed that my mom might wonder why my shower is taking so long. I'm more relaxed on my bed, in my room. So, like you, it's better for me there, too.
To each their own, I guess.

Vicboy2707
September 18th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Very common I just can’t cum in the shower no matter how hard I try I just can’t it feels so much better out of the shower too

pauly
September 18th, 2017, 11:22 PM
I think it could also have something to do with the "hardness" of the water. It makes it uncomfortable to masturbate. And I agree that it's mainly that you can't relax so well unless you feel safe and secure.

Hermes
September 19th, 2017, 04:20 AM
Like everyone else who has posted so far I doing in the shower takes more work and I can't cum quickly in there even if I wanted to. Bed is definitely much better.

martinpajero
September 19th, 2017, 06:01 AM
Actually same here. It used to be so hard for me to cum in the shower. But now that I'm older I can't even seem to do it at all. It's just not the same as laying in bed.

jamie_n5
September 19th, 2017, 12:19 PM
Yeah I don't like masturbating in the shower or water either. It just doesn't feel that intense and good.

rioo
September 19th, 2017, 12:23 PM
it is simply because not much blood streaming in your penis when you standing or not relaxed.

Vegas2933
September 19th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I personally always thought that it is hard to cum while standing up. No idea why though.

joel02
September 19th, 2017, 01:29 PM
i like make it in the shower with water and i like when i am in the bed

heymynameis
September 19th, 2017, 02:04 PM
for me it feels normal

zack.zack
September 19th, 2017, 02:07 PM
It takes me longer to do it in the shower than it does if I am laying on my bed, but I think its a mindset thing.

noah.whynot
September 19th, 2017, 03:12 PM
I've never found masturbating in the shower to feel the best for me. I've done it when that's been my only option, but generally I don't like it. It's hard to explain exactly why, maybe because it usually feels rushed because someone else wants to get into the bathroom? Or there's something about the water that makes it feel weird. I guess everybody has their own thing.

mick01
September 19th, 2017, 03:37 PM
I quit trying to jerk off in the shower a while back. It just wasn't feeling good.

SeansLittleBro
September 19th, 2017, 06:09 PM
It takes me longer to do it in the shower than it does if I am laying on my bed, but I think its a mindset thing.

I agree with zack that it is a mindset thing. I have masturbated in the shower most every morning for years during Jr. High and early HS and never had a problem. I enjoyed it and found it just as satisfying as in bed. It's just a personal preference I guess.

Falcons_11
September 19th, 2017, 07:08 PM
I don't feel that much difference when I jerk off in the shower. It's little harder doing it standing up though. But the feeling is practically the same. What I like is the fine water spray from the shower head hitting my boner. That feels good.

user-999
September 22nd, 2017, 08:09 AM
It takes me more time in the shower too, but I don't think that it decreases sensitivity, for me it feels like doing it with lube, it's maybe because I'm standing or something like that.

skittlesh
September 23rd, 2017, 01:23 AM
Probs cause your used to sitting or lying down so your body gets confused

kyle2003
September 23rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
It's probably just because your used to jerking in bed. I tend to pop a boner when the shower sprays directly on my penis and balls but it is harder for me to jerk off and cum in the shower versus the bed.

strong armX
September 23rd, 2017, 08:13 PM
When I masturbate in the shower, It feels a lot different than if I was just laying in bed. It's almost as if the water decreases the sensitivity or something. It must be the water or something but It takes a lot more time and effort to reach orgasm or to cum. My tip feels much less sensitive under the water.

Is this common?

I dunno if its common but I FUCKEN HATE jerking off in the shower for the same reasons as you man, also i cant wank properly standing up n the cum gets lumpy n stuck to my pubes n the noise is obvious n etc etc.....( can you guess im not into it hehe) the only time it was kinda ok was a circle jerk with my buds once but that was for alaugh n fun rather than for pure pleasure....

thttatt20
September 23rd, 2017, 10:31 PM
I dunno if its common but I FUCKEN HATE jerking off in the shower for the same reasons as you man, also i cant wank properly standing up n the cum gets lumpy n stuck to my pubes n the noise is obvious n etc etc.....( can you guess im not into it hehe) the only time it was kinda ok was a circle jerk with my buds once but that was for alaugh n fun rather than for pure pleasure....

Yep, same here for all of those reasons. I agree, It's annoying.

NewLeafsFan
September 24th, 2017, 01:05 AM
I agree. That's why I don't do it in the shower anymore.

Jake445
September 24th, 2017, 04:04 PM
I actually like to masturbate in the shower, but I also have a rain-shower with very light water pressure. Plus I use the hand-shower to stimulate myself in addition.

Josh_Ry
September 30th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Same here. It takes me longer to do it in the shower and I prefer to jerk off in bed, probably because I don't like to stand while masturbating.