PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with your boobs?

Countrypie20
September 17th, 2017, 08:34 AM
I think this is one of those cases where the grass is greener in the other yard.

I am curious to know if most girls are happy with their boobs.

I am petite, only 5'2" and I weigh 105 lbs.

I think my boobs are way too big for my frame and I hope that they are finished growing. I now wear a 32DD bra. I really wish my boobs were significantly smaller. I was wondering how many girls with big boobs wish they had smaller ones and visa versa.

Here is my list of pros and cons for big boobs

PROS

Boys are intrigued with boobs

CONS

Boys are more intrigued with my boobs than they are in me

They are bad for my back and posture

Its hard to find a supportive bra that is also comfy. I hate underwires.

Its a challenge to sleep with them

Exercising is hard, when I try to run they have a mind of their own

_____

I am curious to get other girls opinion on this subject

stoneflowe96
September 17th, 2017, 09:04 AM
I'm happy with my boobs. They are big with a b cup but I feel comfortable with them and I like my shape. I don't know if I would like to have bigger breast.

Countrypie20
September 17th, 2017, 09:06 AM
I'm happy with my boobs. They are big with a b cup but I feel comfortable with them and I like my shape. I don't know if I would like to have bigger breast.

You are so lucky I would die for a B cup ithink that would be ideal

ChloeF
September 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM
I think this is one of those cases where the grass is greener in the other yard.

I am curious to know if most girls are happy with their boobs.

I am petite, only 5'2" and I weigh 105 lbs.

I think my boobs are way too big for my frame and I hope that they are finished growing. I now wear a 32DD bra. I really wish my boobs were significantly smaller. I was wondering how many girls with big boobs wish they had smaller ones and visa versa.

Here is my list of pros and cons for big boobs

PROS

They are objects of desire and intrigue for boys

CONS

I am not looking forward to lugging these things around for the rest of my life

They are bad for my back and posture

Its hard to find a supportive bra that is also comfy. I hate underwires.

Its a challenge to sleep with them

Exercising is hard, when I try to run they have a mind of their own

_____

I am curious to get other girls opinion on this subject

You're not the first girl l've heard say having big tits isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Depending on the brand, l'm either a B or C cup and while l wanted big tits when l was younger, l'm quite happy with what l have now.

Brigje
September 17th, 2017, 02:12 PM
I agree, the grass is always greener in the other yard.

I have what I, compared with many of my friends, consider small boobs (36A/34B) and sometimes I envy friends with firm big boobs and think omg when I would have “those” I ….

But small boobs have advantages as well, I don’t need to wear a bra and I can wear shirts and tops without “them” showing off in unwanted ways. And gravity has less grip on “them”. And “they” look me in the eyes instead of at my boobs. I learned to love what I have.

And, believe it or not, there are boys that love small boobs.

Anniebanannie
September 17th, 2017, 03:41 PM
I wear a C cup, which sort of puts me somewhere near the middle. I'm fine with them. My biggest complaint would be that I'd rather not have to wear a bra. But that's hardly a serious issue.

MissMolly
September 17th, 2017, 07:49 PM
I am only a B cup, but my friend is like you. She is a DD and really hates them. She hates how uncomfortable they are, how hard it is to find clothes. And she hates the attention. Not only from boys, but girls as well. She actually says people, boys and girls, look down on her for having big boobs.

She is actually trying to save money to get surgery to get them smaller.

It makes me very happy to only have to wear a B cup.

Anniebanannie
September 17th, 2017, 07:52 PM
I am only a B cup, but my friend is like you. She is a DD and really hates them. She hates how uncomfortable they are, how hard it is to find clothes. And she hates the attention. Not only from boys, but girls as well. She actually says people, boys and girls, look down on her for having big boobs.

She is actually trying to save money to get surgery to get them smaller.

It makes me very happy to only have to wear a B cup.

Hi Miss Molly. Welcome! This would be a great place for her to bring her feelings where people will give her support!

Trish_Lynn
September 17th, 2017, 09:53 PM
When I was a little girl, I wanted to have big boobs like my mom. She's a DD like you.

I'm now a C cup and quite happy with my tits actually. Don't think I'd want any bigger.

Now that I have grown a pair, I agree with your pros and cons and my mom has talked to me what it's like to have big boobs. She basically has said the same things you have mentioned.

Beccabear
September 17th, 2017, 11:04 PM
I'm happy with mine, they're B, I don't think I'd like a lot bigger

EvaNL
September 18th, 2017, 12:47 AM
I have an A cup and I've grown to like them. When I was younger I saw friends having WAY bigger ones and I was jealous. And girls WAY younger than me having bigger boobs than me..
Over time I've accepted them as they are. There's not much I can do about it. Well, there is, surgically, but that's not really an option for me. I feel breast surgery should only be done when it's medically necessary.

Taryn98
September 18th, 2017, 07:22 AM
I'm only a b cup which is fine with me because I can play sports without a problem. On normal days I don't really need a bra either.

Ashwells9991
September 18th, 2017, 08:18 AM
still an A cup, dont really like them. would love a b cup

shy_indian_chick
September 18th, 2017, 03:13 PM
When I was a little girl, I wanted to have big boobs like my mom. She's a DD like you.

I'm now a C cup and quite happy with my tits actually. Don't think I'd want any bigger.

Now that I have grown a pair, I agree with your pros and cons and my mom has talked to me what it's like to have big boobs. She basically has said the same things you have mentioned.

I also wanted bigger ones when I was younger. I'm a B cup and I'm ok with it now for the most part though I do sometimes wish they were a bit bigger.

ThaLG
September 18th, 2017, 07:02 PM
The grass is probably always greener on the other side. I'm happy with my small B cups but if I had the choice between then and something much bigger I'd go for the bigger option. Larger Cs or small Ds maybe. I dunno, like I said it's not a big issue for me so maybe I should shut up.

darla
September 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM
im okay with mine

Anniebanannie
September 18th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Like with a lot of things, just about the only thing you can control about them is how you feel.

kaybart
September 19th, 2017, 06:40 PM
I'm happy with mine, but that's a recent thing since I've been properly fitted. I wear a 30FF in british sizes (so it'd be 30H in US sizes, but most US brands are bunk for bigger cup sizes and smaller bands).

Before I was well-fitted I had back pain and it sucked because none of my bras really fit or supported me. Straps fell down, bands rode up, clothes looked bad.

Has anyone else here been fitted, or properly fitted herself using places like ABraThatFits (on reddit/twitter/FB) or the modern sizing method which doesn't add inches to the underbust?

colephase
September 19th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Now im happy with cup A, but i need accept it. I envy my friend with B, C i think is too much

NicoleIsGod
September 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
I am about a 36D, I really don't like having boobs. It's just a personal thing for me, and they get in the way.

Alisha_
September 27th, 2017, 04:59 PM
I just started growing mine. I want either B's or C's! Though with how big my mom and sister are, I doubt it'll happen.

Hayleyyy
September 27th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I have smaller boobs (34A). I like not having to wear a bra all the time but I'm hoping to grow a little more, maybe to a B cup

Anniebanannie
September 27th, 2017, 06:38 PM
I just started growing mine. I want either B's or C's! Though with how big my mom and sister are, I doubt it'll happen.

Why do you doubt it, since it runs in the family?

I have smaller boobs (34A). I like not having to wear a bra all the time but I'm hoping to grow a little more, maybe to a B cup

I'm going through a period now when I wish I was smaller so I wouldn't need to wear a bra.

Alisha_
September 27th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Yeah, all of the women in my family have small breasts. So there is a very good chance i'll be the same lol.

Anniebanannie
September 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Yeah, all of the women in my family have small breasts. So there is a very good chance i'll be the same lol.

Ah, I think I misread the first time and thought they were big. :(

Alisha_
September 27th, 2017, 06:55 PM
I guess I kind of worded it bad lol.

Anniebanannie
September 27th, 2017, 07:26 PM
I guess I kind of worded it bad lol.

No, I think I read it too quickly. :)

KatieCO2003
September 28th, 2017, 01:30 AM
I'm about to turn 14 and I've got absolutely nothing. I'm really small and its not like I was ever hoping for big ones... but I'd just like to have SOMETHING to make me feel more feminine. Even if I was an AA, I'd be happy. But right now... not so much.

darla
September 28th, 2017, 03:13 PM
wish they were a little bigger

AmyP
September 28th, 2017, 04:18 PM
34B - I'm happy. I'm 5'2" so they look good n me.

Brookie Cookie
October 1st, 2017, 02:56 AM
Mine are pretty small (32A) but I'm happy with them. Honestly bigger boobs just seem like a hassle lol

Suzy18
October 1st, 2017, 12:39 PM
I'm very happy with my boobs now but when I was younger I wanted to have much bigger breasts. I have 80C and what I can remember in the USA it's 36B. I agree with the (dis)advantages of having bigger boobs.

sazzzo
October 2nd, 2017, 02:24 AM
I'm happy with mine which are 32a now but I think they will grow more to like b or c like my mum. But I so don't want huge ones.

Miss Ophelia
October 8th, 2017, 11:32 AM
I am happy with mine and dont want them to get any bigger than they are.

LITTLEANGEL16
October 8th, 2017, 01:42 PM
I'm about to turn 14 and I've got absolutely nothing. I'm really small and its not like I was ever hoping for big ones... but I'd just like to have SOMETHING to make me feel more feminine. Even if I was an AA, I'd be happy. But right now... not so much.
Hi Katie I had no boobs until thirteen and half and now am 32A, I don't want anything bigger than a "C" same as mum.
X

Capital Number
October 15th, 2017, 11:22 PM
They (28D) do look good but I would like it if they were smaller for practical/atheletic purposes. I've just learned to be happy with my body.

veroda
October 19th, 2017, 10:53 PM
I think its a greener grass thing but I barely fill an A cup so I wouldnt mind bigger ones

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I am happy with my boobs. I have a C cup and they are still growing. I'm 5'8 and 124 pounds.

Yes, very happy and they are still growing

Shiny Moon
November 17th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I'm very happy with mine :)

Leena_2003
November 17th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Mine is small and I am happy with that

EerilyEven
November 18th, 2017, 08:28 PM
My pair of 36Ds are certainly cumbersome, but aside from attraction I feel like they serve a non-sexual aesthetic purpose of "filling out" the rest of my body. I like the way they look.

Ashley16
November 19th, 2017, 07:13 AM
I'm not happy with mine, I would like to have little bit bigger boobs

sophielicious
November 19th, 2017, 05:19 PM
I'm a b think they're ok