PDA

View Full Version : Are you happy with your boobs?

Countrypie20
September 17th, 2017, 08:34 AM
I think this is one of those cases where the grass is greener in the other yard.

I am curious to know if most girls are happy with their boobs.

I am petite, only 5'2" and I weigh 105 lbs.

I think my boobs are way too big for my frame and I hope that they are finished growing. I now wear a 32DD bra. I really wish my boobs were significantly smaller. I was wondering how many girls with big boobs wish they had smaller ones and visa versa.

Here is my list of pros and cons for big boobs

PROS

Boys are intrigued with boobs

CONS

Boys are more intrigued with my boobs than they are in me

They are bad for my back and posture

Its hard to find a supportive bra that is also comfy. I hate underwires.

Its a challenge to sleep with them

Exercising is hard, when I try to run they have a mind of their own

_____

I am curious to get other girls opinion on this subject

stoneflowe96
September 17th, 2017, 09:04 AM
I'm happy with my boobs. They are big with a b cup but I feel comfortable with them and I like my shape. I don't know if I would like to have bigger breast.

Countrypie20
September 17th, 2017, 09:06 AM
I'm happy with my boobs. They are big with a b cup but I feel comfortable with them and I like my shape. I don't know if I would like to have bigger breast.

You are so lucky I would die for a B cup ithink that would be ideal

ChloeF
September 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM
I think this is one of those cases where the grass is greener in the other yard.

I think my boobs are way too big for my frame and I hope that they are finished growing. I now wear a 32DD bra. I really wish my boobs were significantly smaller. I was wondering how many girls with big boobs wish they had smaller ones and visa versa.

PROS

They are objects of desire and intrigue for boys

CONS

I am not looking forward to lugging these things around for the rest of my life

_____

You're not the first girl l've heard say having big tits isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Depending on the brand, l'm either a B or C cup and while l wanted big tits when l was younger, l'm quite happy with what l have now.

Brigje
September 17th, 2017, 02:12 PM
I agree, the grass is always greener in the other yard.

I have what I, compared with many of my friends, consider small boobs (36A/34B) and sometimes I envy friends with firm big boobs and think omg when I would have ďthoseĒ I Ö.

But small boobs have advantages as well, I donít need to wear a bra and I can wear shirts and tops without ďthemĒ showing off in unwanted ways. And gravity has less grip on ďthemĒ. And ďtheyĒ look me in the eyes instead of at my boobs. I learned to love what I have.

And, believe it or not, there are boys that love small boobs.

Anniebanannie
September 17th, 2017, 03:41 PM
I wear a C cup, which sort of puts me somewhere near the middle. I'm fine with them. My biggest complaint would be that I'd rather not have to wear a bra. But that's hardly a serious issue.

MissMolly
September 17th, 2017, 07:49 PM
I am only a B cup, but my friend is like you. She is a DD and really hates them. She hates how uncomfortable they are, how hard it is to find clothes. And she hates the attention. Not only from boys, but girls as well. She actually says people, boys and girls, look down on her for having big boobs.

She is actually trying to save money to get surgery to get them smaller.

It makes me very happy to only have to wear a B cup.

Anniebanannie
September 17th, 2017, 07:52 PM
I am only a B cup, but my friend is like you. She is a DD and really hates them. She hates how uncomfortable they are, how hard it is to find clothes. And she hates the attention. Not only from boys, but girls as well. She actually says people, boys and girls, look down on her for having big boobs.

She is actually trying to save money to get surgery to get them smaller.

It makes me very happy to only have to wear a B cup.

Hi Miss Molly. Welcome! This would be a great place for her to bring her feelings where people will give her support!

Trish_Lynn
September 17th, 2017, 09:53 PM
When I was a little girl, I wanted to have big boobs like my mom. She's a DD like you.

I'm now a C cup and quite happy with my tits actually. Don't think I'd want any bigger.

Now that I have grown a pair, I agree with your pros and cons and my mom has talked to me what it's like to have big boobs. She basically has said the same things you have mentioned.

Beccabear
September 17th, 2017, 11:04 PM
I'm happy with mine, they're B, I don't think I'd like a lot bigger

EvaNL
September 18th, 2017, 12:47 AM
I have an A cup and I've grown to like them. When I was younger I saw friends having WAY bigger ones and I was jealous. And girls WAY younger than me having bigger boobs than me..
Over time I've accepted them as they are. There's not much I can do about it. Well, there is, surgically, but that's not really an option for me. I feel breast surgery should only be done when it's medically necessary.

Taryn98
September 18th, 2017, 07:22 AM
I'm only a b cup which is fine with me because I can play sports without a problem. On normal days I don't really need a bra either.

Ashwells9991
September 18th, 2017, 08:18 AM
still an A cup, dont really like them. would love a b cup

shy_indian_chick
September 18th, 2017, 03:13 PM
When I was a little girl, I wanted to have big boobs like my mom. She's a DD like you.

I'm now a C cup and quite happy with my tits actually. Don't think I'd want any bigger.

Now that I have grown a pair, I agree with your pros and cons and my mom has talked to me what it's like to have big boobs. She basically has said the same things you have mentioned.

I also wanted bigger ones when I was younger. I'm a B cup and I'm ok with it now for the most part though I do sometimes wish they were a bit bigger.

darla
September 18th, 2017, 07:17 PM
im okay with mine

Anniebanannie
September 18th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Like with a lot of things, just about the only thing you can control about them is how you feel.

kaybart
September 19th, 2017, 06:40 PM
I'm happy with mine, but that's a recent thing since I've been properly fitted. I wear a 30FF in british sizes (so it'd be 30H in US sizes, but most US brands are bunk for bigger cup sizes and smaller bands).

Before I was well-fitted I had back pain and it sucked because none of my bras really fit or supported me. Straps fell down, bands rode up, clothes looked bad.

Has anyone else here been fitted, or properly fitted herself using places like ABraThatFits (on reddit/twitter/FB) or the modern sizing method which doesn't add inches to the underbust?

colephase
September 19th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Now im happy with cup A, but i need accept it. I envy my friend with B, C i think is too much

NicoleIsGod
September 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
I am about a 36D, I really don't like having boobs. It's just a personal thing for me, and they get in the way.

Alisha_
September 27th, 2017, 04:59 PM
I just started growing mine. I want either B's or C's! Though with how big my mom and sister are, I doubt it'll happen.

Hayleyyy
September 27th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I have smaller boobs (34A). I like not having to wear a bra all the time but I'm hoping to grow a little more, maybe to a B cup

Anniebanannie
September 27th, 2017, 06:38 PM
I just started growing mine. I want either B's or C's! Though with how big my mom and sister are, I doubt it'll happen.

Why do you doubt it, since it runs in the family?

I have smaller boobs (34A). I like not having to wear a bra all the time but I'm hoping to grow a little more, maybe to a B cup

I'm going through a period now when I wish I was smaller so I wouldn't need to wear a bra.

Alisha_
September 27th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Yeah, all of the women in my family have small breasts. So there is a very good chance i'll be the same lol.

Anniebanannie
September 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Yeah, all of the women in my family have small breasts. So there is a very good chance i'll be the same lol.

Ah, I think I misread the first time and thought they were big. :(

Alisha_
September 27th, 2017, 06:55 PM
I guess I kind of worded it bad lol.

Anniebanannie
September 27th, 2017, 07:26 PM
I guess I kind of worded it bad lol.

No, I think I read it too quickly. :)

KatieCO2003
September 28th, 2017, 01:30 AM
I'm about to turn 14 and I've got absolutely nothing. I'm really small and its not like I was ever hoping for big ones... but I'd just like to have SOMETHING to make me feel more feminine. Even if I was an AA, I'd be happy. But right now... not so much.

darla
September 28th, 2017, 03:13 PM
wish they were a little bigger

AmyP
September 28th, 2017, 04:18 PM
34B - I'm happy. I'm 5'2" so they look good n me.

Brookie Cookie
October 1st, 2017, 02:56 AM
Mine are pretty small (32A) but I'm happy with them. Honestly bigger boobs just seem like a hassle lol

Suzy18
October 1st, 2017, 12:39 PM
I'm very happy with my boobs now but when I was younger I wanted to have much bigger breasts. I have 80C and what I can remember in the USA it's 36B. I agree with the (dis)advantages of having bigger boobs.

sazzzo
October 2nd, 2017, 02:24 AM
I'm happy with mine which are 32a now but I think they will grow more to like b or c like my mum. But I so don't want huge ones.

Miss Ophelia
October 8th, 2017, 11:32 AM
I am happy with mine and dont want them to get any bigger than they are.

LITTLEANGEL17
October 8th, 2017, 01:42 PM
I'm about to turn 14 and I've got absolutely nothing. I'm really small and its not like I was ever hoping for big ones... but I'd just like to have SOMETHING to make me feel more feminine. Even if I was an AA, I'd be happy. But right now... not so much.
Hi Katie I had no boobs until thirteen and half and now am 32A, I don't want anything bigger than a "C" same as mum.
X

veroda
October 19th, 2017, 10:53 PM
I think its a greener grass thing but I barely fill an A cup so I wouldnt mind bigger ones

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I am happy with my boobs. I have a C cup and they are still growing. I'm 5'8 and 124 pounds.

Yes, very happy and they are still growing

Shiny Moon
November 17th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I'm very happy with mine :)

Leena_2003
November 17th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Mine is small and I am happy with that

Ashley16
November 19th, 2017, 07:13 AM
I'm not happy with mine, I would like to have little bit bigger boobs

sophielicious
November 19th, 2017, 05:19 PM
I'm a b think they're ok

sara___
November 23rd, 2017, 03:24 PM
I love mine and so do a lot of other people ...lol

Prancingponyinn
November 25th, 2017, 07:34 PM
No

My boobs (32eee) (seriously) are waaaay too big

Hopefully I can get a reduction surgery at some point. Their cumbersome and back-pain-inducing nature certainly outweigh any possible pros.

They're not very saggy and they do look ok on me given my body type, but they are simply too large. I feel your pain.

Anniebanannie
November 26th, 2017, 03:52 PM
No

My boobs (32eee) (seriously) are waaaay too big

Hopefully I can get a reduction surgery at some point. Their cumbersome and back-pain-inducing nature certainly outweigh any possible pros.

They're not very saggy and they do look ok on me given my body type, but they are simply too large. I feel your pain.

Do they attract a lot of unwanted attention?

Triple k
November 26th, 2017, 04:04 PM
for my age and body size I am fine with what I've got

Sina-B
November 26th, 2017, 04:29 PM
i am happy with my boobs

BlackParadePixie
November 26th, 2017, 04:46 PM
for the most part, yeah I suppose I am happy with them.

ailenor14
November 26th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Mine are on the smaller side for my age (34A UK sizing) but then again I have a huge ribcage so that doesn't surprise me. Haven't changed a lot since I was 12.

Yeah, they're alright!

Claire Asteroid
November 26th, 2017, 06:51 PM
I'm happy with mine.

pandagirl
November 26th, 2017, 07:44 PM
I have small boobs but I like it that way.

Tori123
November 26th, 2017, 08:17 PM

PROS

Boys are intrigued with boobs

CONS

Boys are more intrigued with my boobs than they are in me

_____

Tbh im not happy with my boobs im 5'3" and weigh 111 and i think i have small boobs and wish for bigger ones. I wear a 32 with A cup but i only wear push up bra s because i do not like having small boobs.

sophielicious
November 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM
I'm 32A but think I'll need a B soon, I'm pretty happy

Lillynet
November 27th, 2017, 12:25 AM
I am really happy and i love my boobs :) ( dd size ) . sometimes i hate them becuase of the pain and other problems but mostly i love them they are so cute :D

Alexis16
November 27th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Im happy with mine cause theres nothing I can do to change them

Ellia
November 28th, 2017, 04:21 AM
Im happy with mine cause theres nothing I can do to change them

Best answer here!

Enter your username
November 28th, 2017, 06:39 AM
I don't like having big boobs - they're disturbingly jiggly when I don't wear a sports bra, and it's awkward running around playing sports with most of the boys with me... but I don't really care anymore haha

kalha123
November 28th, 2017, 11:16 PM
I'm happy with my boobs.still wearing training bras...

Juliarules832
November 29th, 2017, 08:05 PM
I am happy with mine because even though they are small we should be proud of what we have.

Nikki_1
December 4th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Im happy with mine, im a B and i don't really want to get any bigger. I don't mind 'natural' but I really cant understand why lots of girls want 'HUMUNGUS' boobs!!! Beats me!!!

lanna_banana
December 4th, 2017, 02:12 PM
not unhappy i guess? could be worse!

HighStandards
December 4th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Yes. I think they're big, although they're really not but I like them a lot. They're sexy and attractive to me

Contrary
December 6th, 2017, 10:18 PM
I love my boobs. They're like two grapefruits. Not too too much.

Sandra123
December 15th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Yes I am very happy with mine breasts size 32D and is very tight!:yeah:

sazzzo
December 16th, 2017, 04:56 AM
Yes I am very happy with mine breasts size 32D and is very tight!:yeah:

I had 32aa bra which was tight but now I wear 32a and it is ok. Maybe you need a different bra :)

Sandra123
December 16th, 2017, 05:03 AM
I had 32aa bra which was tight but now I wear 32a and it is ok. Maybe you need a different bra :)

No 32D is just size... and is very tight with no bra :yeah:

sazzzo
December 16th, 2017, 05:07 AM
No 32D is just size... and is very tight with no bra :yeah:

Oh I see :) that's nice and I hope I get bigger one day :)

Sandra123
December 16th, 2017, 05:19 AM
Yes you will :yes:

Juliarules832
December 16th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Tbh I do not really want big boobs.

Chloe M
December 18th, 2017, 11:36 PM
I'm an A cup but my nipples are kinda big and puffy. Not sure I like them but a couple boys have seen them and they seemed to.

Chloe M
December 18th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Mine are about the same size with puffy nipples that show if I don't wear a bra.

SpaceyCayce
December 26th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Iím pretty happy with my boobs right now. I hope they get a little bigger in the next few years too

LITTLEANGEL17
December 27th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Iím pretty happy with my boobs right now. I hope they get a little bigger in the next few years too
It's good to hear your happy with your boobs now, but what size are you now and what like to be in the next few years.
At the moment I an 32A but I would not want any bigger than a "C"
Boobs are supposed to grow until your early twenties.

SpaceyCayce
December 27th, 2017, 07:57 AM
It's good to hear your happy with your boobs now, but what size are you now and what like to be in the next view years.
At the moment I an 32A but I would not want any bigger than a "C"
Boobs are supposed to grow until your early twenties.

Right now Iím a 34B but I want to end up a C or D

Danielle17
December 27th, 2017, 12:49 PM
I actually very happy. Wouldn't want to go much bigger or smaller.

LITTLEANGEL17
December 27th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Right now Iím a 34B but I want to end up a C or D
Thanks for the reply Cayce, I hope you get your wish for "C" or "D"

Mine are about the same size with puffy nipples that show if I don't wear a bra.
Mine are very puffy too and I had to wear a bra to school since they started budding at 13 because the show through my uniform shirt most other times I don't wear a bra.

Bookworm214
December 28th, 2017, 07:27 PM
It's a love/hate relationship with me. I am a 36D and love them because I have to wear bigger shirts and they make my stomach look smaller than it is and hate them because I play sports and they get in the way.

andrea03
December 29th, 2017, 05:31 PM
no. i'm flat chested for now.

Anniebanannie
December 29th, 2017, 06:00 PM
It's a love/hate relationship with me. I am a 36D and love them because I have to wear bigger shirts and they make my stomach look smaller than it is and hate them because I play sports and they get in the way.

This sounds like a friend of mine. She's really athletic, but when her body changed and her boobs and hips grew a lot, she hated it that she couldn't do sports the same way anymore.

Beach_Blonde
February 1st, 2018, 03:17 PM
i am neither happy or unhappy

i think they should be bigger but at the same time i know they are probly nice looking for my frame

HardCandyGirl
February 1st, 2018, 05:08 PM
i am neither happy or unhappy

i think they should be bigger but at the same time i know they are probly nice looking for my frame

I like my boobs, but yes, sometimes I think they should be bigger. But I don't want to feel like a boy with his penis, thinking always that the bigger the better.

Size doesn't matter :D I'm talking about boobs. As long as they are firm ;) I wouldn't like having big but saggy boobs.

Angela1861
February 4th, 2018, 01:57 AM
No. Iím 13 and still flat. I would like some now please

Kaylyne
February 4th, 2018, 04:38 AM
Would anyone like to swap for my 36GG's? :(

Soapie
February 5th, 2018, 01:42 AM
One more Cup size please. Just not meant to be I guess

BECCAandMOLLY
February 5th, 2018, 09:08 AM
y3ss

Alexis16
February 5th, 2018, 12:19 PM
I'm happy with mine, not like I can change them anyway

katie3
February 5th, 2018, 05:06 PM
I'm an A cup and I'm happy with it.

PrincessCassie
February 18th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Ya I guess so. I mean I wish they were a little bigger but not much I can do about it

Anniebanannie
February 18th, 2018, 05:19 PM
Ya I guess so. I mean I wish they were a little bigger but not much I can do about it

It's true, They are what they are. But it's still ok to be dissatisfied with them. You shouldn't discount your feelings.

Tori101
March 12th, 2018, 10:00 PM
Mine are small but growing. Im happy with them.

LucyCee
March 15th, 2018, 05:08 PM
I would like mine to be a little bigger. But so far they're fine.

Ella...
March 15th, 2018, 05:27 PM
I'm a C and I'm kinda alright with them? I would much rather have smaller boobs so I could go without a bra, but I don't think that's going to happen. Also, my boobs point in opposite directions and are really pointy and weird. I started puberty like 2 years later than average so they're still growing, and I'll probably get up to a D cup. All the women in my family are DD+ cups, so that's fun :P

LexiBear
March 22nd, 2018, 12:02 AM
Mine are finally starting to appear.

They are so cute!! Perfectly round and perky!

I'm gonna miss em when they get bigger and start to sag a little :(

Tawwy
March 24th, 2018, 06:34 AM
I'm really not happy with mine, because I am like going through puberty faster than everyone else in my year and everyone, boys and girls, see them and judge me in a bad way, they've made me more self conscious and changing in the changing rooms is really awkward, anyone else got the same kind of issue?

Tayler
March 24th, 2018, 11:25 AM
I'm really not happy with mine, because I am like going through puberty faster than everyone else in my year and everyone, boys and girls, see them and judge me in a bad way, they've made me more self conscious and changing in the changing rooms is really awkward, anyone else got the same kind of issue?

Thatís horrible. People can be so mean. Iím sorry. Just remember theyíre the one with the problem, not you. Hold your head up high and know youíre beautiful no matter what anyone else says. Theyíre most likely jealous of what youíve got.

Evathedivaxx
March 25th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Im happy with my C cups tbh

SashaGoetze
March 25th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Im 32b I like mine :)

gymgurl
April 10th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Im little, but hoping to be a c cup with cute light brown nipples

Jordan99
April 10th, 2018, 02:00 PM
I'm a D cup. Wish they were a little smaller like maybe a C Cup.

gymgurl
April 10th, 2018, 02:38 PM
I bet having big boobs makes certin outfits look amazing.. like bikinis and dresses.

Jordan99
April 10th, 2018, 05:01 PM
I bet having big boobs makes certin outfits look amazing.. like bikinis and dresses.

You're right...I fill out a bikini top very well still, it would be great to be able to go without a bra more often and running can be a pain in the ass.

Anniebanannie
April 14th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Im little, but hoping to be a c cup with cute light brown nipples

You're right...I fill out a bikini top very well still, it would be great to be able to go without a bra more often and running can be a pain in the ass.

I'm a C cup and I wish I could go without a bra. I hate them.

Kiki03
April 14th, 2018, 08:10 PM
I'm a D cup. I wish they were more perky i guess.

gina_g
April 14th, 2018, 10:13 PM
i'm ok with mine

Tayler
April 15th, 2018, 12:48 AM
I donít think I answered this. Iím a 34B and Iím pretty happy with them. I wish I was a nice full C though. I see girls aboit my size with Cís that look perfect

ceto2
May 5th, 2018, 06:08 PM
C cup I'm ok with that n by is happy with the size

kinet
May 5th, 2018, 09:13 PM
My boobs are currently in the process of growing in, but I'm such a small person that they don't have to be that big to be nicely proportioned with my body. I dunno we'll see.

Candy in CT
May 5th, 2018, 10:39 PM
That tender feeling is coming back. I can only hope.

Jess8706
May 6th, 2018, 07:27 AM
I thought mine were a 34A but my bra hasn't been fitting right so I'm not even sure now... Maybe it's progress! Either way I'm OK with them :-)

Dyri_14
May 6th, 2018, 09:15 AM
Flat for 32 A :) with 17 y

Sofiya02
May 6th, 2018, 09:20 AM
I'm a D cup. I wish they were more perky i guess.

Do you ever feel that theyíre like a burden since yours is quite big? I know some girls would struggle a bit if theyíre very big.

Kiki03
May 6th, 2018, 11:52 AM
Do you ever feel that theyíre like a burden since yours is quite big? I know some girls would struggle a bit if theyíre very big.

Oh yeah. I do especially during pe and stuff. I'd like to not wear a bra sometimes too

Dezzy1
May 6th, 2018, 12:26 PM
C cup very happy with them

Anniebanannie
May 6th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Flat for 32 A :) with 17 y

Dyri, how do you feel about that?

Oh yeah. I do especially during pe and stuff. I'd like to not wear a bra sometimes too

I'm not as big as you, but I know what you mean. When I'm alone I'll almost always go braless.

len05
May 6th, 2018, 03:49 PM
i'm kinda unhappy. I'm still so flat, that I don't really wear bras. most of the time a chemise is enough.
Would love to have more to look a bit older.

Tori101
May 6th, 2018, 04:15 PM
im pretty happy with mine currently as I know they are still going to grow more

Jess8706
May 7th, 2018, 04:28 AM

Do sports bras help? Mine are still growing but who knows, they might end up a lot bigger... wanna know what I might be getting my self into!

Kiki03
May 7th, 2018, 05:55 AM
Yeah they help a lot

Jess8706
May 7th, 2018, 06:47 AM
Yeah they help a lot

I wasnít sure how well they work for a larger chest. Like even mine would bounce a little if I didnít wear a sports bra, but they stay in place fine when I do. Of course it squishes me flat too but I guess thatís kinda the point lol :-P

Leena_2003
May 7th, 2018, 02:14 PM
i'm kinda unhappy. I'm still so flat, that I don't really wear bras. most of the time a chemise is enough.
Would love to have more to look a bit older.

It's the same for me except I am not unhappy. Sometimes I also think it will be nice to have something a little bigger to look more like others my own age, but being flat is comfortable for me so I'm not complaining. You are still younger so give it time, maybe they will develop more in the next 2 or 3 years. I will be 15 in a few days and mine are pretty much still the same as they were after the first little growth when I turned 13, so I have made peace with the idea that they won't really grow more.

Dyri_14
May 7th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Dyri, how do you feel about that?

I'm not as big as you, but I know what you mean. When I'm alone I'll almost always go braless.

Hello Annie

I feel good because finally my breasts have started to grow (naturally) and I no longer feel like a child, although I seem much younger than I am.

len05
May 7th, 2018, 04:50 PM
It's the same for me except I am not unhappy. Sometimes I also think it will be nice to have something a little bigger to look more like others my own age, but being flat is comfortable for me so I'm not complaining. You are still younger so give it time, maybe they will develop more in the next 2 or 3 years. I will be 15 in a few days and mine are pretty much still the same as they were after the first little growth when I turned 13, so I have made peace with the idea that they won't really grow more.

Maybe I can make peace with them as well - it would be nice not to feel jealous of other girls or feel like I ought to have more. I guess, I am kinda impatient...

Anniebanannie
May 7th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Hello Annie

I feel good because finally my breasts have started to grow (naturally) and I no longer feel like a child, although I seem much younger than I am.

That's good to hear. I'm glad you're feeling older. Does how you look affect how others treat you?

Maybe I can make peace with them as well - it would be nice not to feel jealous of other girls or feel like I ought to have more. I guess, I am kinda impatient...

Everybody wants more of something, so you're not alone. And it isn't wrong to be impatient. :)

Dyri_14
May 8th, 2018, 01:37 PM
That's good to hear. I'm glad you're feeling older. Does how you look affect how others treat you?

Everybody wants more of something, so you're not alone. And it isn't wrong to be impatient. :)

I've always been treated the same way, with or without breasts. Of course now they look at me more, also because I often go without a bra, because I simply do not think I need to use it.

ajsmr2
May 10th, 2018, 01:44 PM
My boobs don't bother me at all. Im pretty happy with mine and they're between A and B.

Jess8706
May 10th, 2018, 02:53 PM
My boobs don't bother me at all. Im pretty happy with mine and they're between A and B.

I think Iím in the ďin betweenĒ category too! My boobs need to make up their mind lol

ajsmr2
May 14th, 2018, 09:52 PM
I think I’m in the “in between” category too! My boobs need to make up their mind lol

That would sure made it easier! I'm an A.5 lol

Katie2003
May 24th, 2018, 10:05 AM
Not yet. I just turned 15 last month and currently only a 36A, at 5'6" tall and 162 pounds. I had absolutely zero breast development until some time last fall at around age 14 1/2.

Maybe mine will continue to grow, but if they don't they don't. My mom and older sis are both quite small on top ( I don't think either one is a B cup size ) and I already weigh significantly more than either of them, so maybe this is going to be my size.

Moriya
May 24th, 2018, 11:25 PM
I'm quite fine with how mine look. They're surprisingly ample despite my height and figure (thanks genetics!)

gurquenjen
May 26th, 2018, 09:28 PM
I'm okay with mine. About half the time I don't mind the attention I get in them, though finding clothing that they don't pop out of can be more of a chore than I'd like...and also the other half of the time, I really do mind the attention and the staring can be kind of annoying. The back problems aren't great, but they're relatively minor and my god when a partner touches them just right it makes forget I even have a spine at all.

KristenS
May 27th, 2018, 03:15 AM
I'm a B cup and they fit my body perfectly. And I like the fact of them being smaller due to playing sports.

deepthroat_tacos
June 18th, 2018, 12:00 PM
I hate my boobs. Barely an a cup.

Char03
June 18th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Mine are a B cup and I think are perfect because they have some shape but don't get in the way for sport and stuff like that. :)

ashleigh7
June 18th, 2018, 12:18 PM
It depends on the day if I like them.....or if I see my self in a mirror, then I really don't like them :) lol!

Ashley2004
June 18th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Yes I like mine the way they are.

ClaireHofmann
June 18th, 2018, 03:17 PM
I absolutely am. Never had any complaints tbh.

Bamf_Girl
June 19th, 2018, 04:26 AM
I wish mine were a little bigger.

sweetiekate
June 19th, 2018, 05:20 PM
I'm an A cup and I'm completely ok with it. Boys still look at me from time to time and I don't really have some of the problems my friends with bigger ones complain about.

Anniebanannie
June 19th, 2018, 07:09 PM
It depends on the day if I like them.....or if I see my self in a mirror, then I really don't like them :) lol!

Wow. Really? :(

JessicaShy
June 20th, 2018, 04:32 AM
Always wanted them to be bigger when I was 12/13 and saw my friends developing but I'm happy with 34B although if they do develop to a C cup I won't complain

ashleigh7
June 20th, 2018, 10:42 AM

My post was more joking...than truth. :) I mean Iím happy with who I am and how I look...but sometimes itís hard not to judge my self against other girls, you know?

Anniebanannie
June 20th, 2018, 06:05 PM
My post was more joking...than truth. :) I mean Iím happy with who I am and how I look...but sometimes itís hard not to judge my self against other girls, you know?

I know. :)

Sannuli
June 20th, 2018, 06:24 PM
hate them too small and a weird shape

KristenM
June 23rd, 2018, 08:44 PM
I wouldnt say I love them but Im ok with them

angelina
June 23rd, 2018, 09:06 PM
There is a general opinion among elder girls and they advised me too...more and more heavier the boobs tend to fall with ages..after getting married..after child feeding and so on.In that respect B or C seem to be good..but you can keep the firmness with some regular workouts

Anniebanannie
June 23rd, 2018, 10:07 PM
hate them too small and a weird shape

Aww, I'm sorry you hate them. Can I ask how they are a weird shaoe?

Do you wish they were different?

hayley2003
June 23rd, 2018, 11:41 PM
boobs, boobs, boobs, everybody loves boobs :P

...except gay guys. they just don't care. ;)

ChloeF
June 24th, 2018, 02:59 AM
boobs, boobs, boobs, everybody loves boobs :P

...except gay guys. they just don't care. ;)

Transgender guys care though, they wish they had them.

hayley2003
June 24th, 2018, 03:11 AM

yeah, i forgot about them. i don't know anybody like that. just seen them on TV shows. most of them look like real ladies, except the ones that go crazy when the stuff they wear and look outrageous.

kinet
June 24th, 2018, 03:14 AM
My boobs are currently in the process of growing in, but I'm such a small person that they don't have to be that big to be nicely proportioned with my body. I dunno we'll see.

Update: I have 32Ds now and I hope to God they're done growing.

Bamf_Girl
June 24th, 2018, 06:22 AM
Im a 34b and I feel those are ok. Wbu?

Iíd say if youíre a bcup you are in good standing

Posts merged ~ Dalcourt

KristenM
June 24th, 2018, 06:29 AM
Do you wish they were different?

Not really. Not like I can change them anyway lol

Bamf_Girl
June 24th, 2018, 06:33 AM
Not really. Not like I can change them anyway lol

If I donít have children by 30 Iím getting a boob job ha

Katie2003
June 24th, 2018, 08:31 AM

Yes, this is quite true. My little sis is transgendered from boy>>>girl and even though she's only 11 is wanting boobs quite badly already. Fortunately she's really pretty and can easily be accepted as a girl. Hormone treatments will fix that issue for her as she continues to grow.

I'm still not thrilled with my little A cup size, especially since I weigh nearly 170 pounds, but mom and my older sis are both quite small on top and this may be true for me as well.

annababy02
June 24th, 2018, 01:55 PM
I like mine now. I always thought they were too small until I finally moved from an A cup to a B cup

Gumbo00
June 24th, 2018, 02:11 PM
My ex was sad that she only had b cups but I liked them

Ellia
June 25th, 2018, 10:58 AM
If I donít have children by 30 Iím getting a boob job ha

There is nothing attractive about fake boobs! Please don't lol.

Candy in CT
June 25th, 2018, 05:14 PM
There is nothing attractive about fake boobs! Please don't lol.

I have seen all kinds of fakes some we call Walmart Boobs they are so badly done and have to be redone. Other are so well done they are great.

Auckla
June 25th, 2018, 05:36 PM
honestly I love my boobs. They're perfect.

isa_bella340
June 25th, 2018, 07:13 PM
I don't remember if I posted on here or not, but I love my boobs.
they are size C. I'm 5' 7" and 132 pounds. :)

Jill01
June 26th, 2018, 05:26 PM
Mine are the same and I'm happy and content with them.

Ellia
June 26th, 2018, 05:44 PM
I have been getting so many compliments on mine lately, it has been a real confidence boost!

I was also happy with what I had, but never thought they were anything special. Still not sure people if people are just being nice or if they actually like them. They actually say mine are big! I really don't think are more than average myself, but it feels good!

hiltsu05
July 6th, 2018, 08:25 AM
I have 75B breast size. Im really Happy :). I dont want bigger ones.

Lucy G
July 6th, 2018, 09:01 AM
I have 75B breast size. Im really Happy :). I dont want bigger ones.

What country is that?

MagicGinnySurprise
July 6th, 2018, 09:42 AM
Mine aren't very big, 32B, but I'm happy with them. My oldest sister is 36D and she's uncomfortable sometimes. I never am, and I can get away without wearing a bra a lot of the time, which is nice.

hiltsu05
July 6th, 2018, 10:19 AM
What country is that?

Finland

Pultost
July 6th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Not complaining so far. :)