PDA

View Full Version : I'm Noah

noah.whynot
September 16th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Hi,

So I'm Noah. I'm 15, gay and just trying to find my place in life. I'm in foster care, but have been with the same family for a year now. I have a younger foster brother, and I love living with this family. My wish is that it will be a permanent place to call home.

My interests include photography, biking, camping and swimming. I'm looking forward to joining my school's water polo team; the competitive season begins in October. I've heard it described as rugby in water and that I should be prepared for some rough games.

I guess that's it for now. Hoping to make some new friends on here so don't be shy :)

Noah

Just JT
September 16th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Hey Noah, welcome to VT!!
Happy to hear you're happy with your placement. There are other members with similar family situations. Myself included. I lucked out, and stayed with a great family forever.

Hope you enjoy this place, look forward to talking more with you bro!!!

noah.whynot
September 16th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Hey Noah, welcome to VT!!
Happy to hear you're happy with your placement. There are other members with similar family situations. Myself included. I lucked out, and stayed with a great family forever.

Hope you enjoy this place, look forward to talking more with you bro!!!

Thanks. And that's cool that you ended up with a forever family!

Voice_Of_Unreason
September 16th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Welcome Noah. I hope you enjoy VT!

You can just call me Plasma, feel free to pop me a message if you have any questions or concerns, or if you just wanta chat. Make yourself at home here!

Abyssal Echo
September 16th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Welcome to VT!

Living For Love
September 17th, 2017, 06:57 AM
Welcome to VT, Noah! (:

Barbara.
September 17th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Hello Noah and welcome to the site .

Tom_theflash
September 17th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Welcome Noah, feel free to write me on my profile! :)

Plane And Simple
September 17th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Welcome! I also bike and love photography :D Let me know if I can help you with the latter :)

noah.whynot
September 17th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Welcome Noah. I hope you enjoy VT!

You can just call me Plasma, feel free to pop me a message if you have any questions or concerns, or if you just wanta chat. Make yourself at home here!

Thanks Plasma!

Welcome! I also bike and love photography :D Let me know if I can help you with the latter :)

Awesome, and thanks!

Posts merged. Please edit your post next time. ~Jinglebottom

azurzg
September 20th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Hi Noah!

Sailor Mars
September 20th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Welcome to VT! We have some similar interests which is awesome! :D Good luck on making your water polo team, I've never tried it before

noah.whynot
September 21st, 2017, 06:05 PM
Hi Noah!

Hi Azurzg

Welcome to VT! We have some similar interests which is awesome! :D Good luck on making your water polo team, I've never tried it before

Thanks, I'll be sure to let you know how it goes :)

Posts merged. Use the multi quote button next time. ~Mars

ducph21
September 22nd, 2017, 05:23 AM
Hi Noah! :D

verruckt16
October 14th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Welcome Noah! Hope you are doing well ! xx

wrestleboy13
December 31st, 2017, 07:30 PM
Hi Noah