PDA

View Full Version : Sharing bedroom with my brother

jacktin99
September 16th, 2017, 02:24 AM
Our family just recently moved and my brother and I are now sharing a room. We are only 1 year apart and luckily we get along really well. Not sure what to do about one thing though.

We haven't really had to talk about it because we used to have our own rooms but I'm not sure how to approach him about privacy and jerking off. I usually jerk off before bed, during the day and even sometimes in the morning, and i take my time when I do. I only like to do it while I'm in bed too. I'm prob not the quietest either. I'm pretty sure he would end up hearing me and being in the room.

Now I'm not sure how to ask him about it or how it will work out. Our new house doesn't have as much room as our last one and we have one big bathroom for everyone to take turns with and it's almost always being used. Any advice?

jms2000
September 16th, 2017, 03:17 AM
I would just ask him straight - is he okay with you jerking off in the bedroom or not. He probably does it himself and so it'd be awkward if he said no but he wanted to do it himself. So you could do that or if you wanted you could just jerk off anyhow and if he hears or sees you then just tell him to deal with it. That's what I'd do anyway ��

azurzg
September 16th, 2017, 04:46 AM
He's probably dealing with the same problem, so you guys need to talk about this.

Hermes
September 16th, 2017, 05:18 AM
He will almost certainly be thinking the same thing and one way or another you'll probably have to accept that you will each know for certain that the other one does it too.

There are two arrangements that could work depending how comfortable you are about each:

1. Agree that it is fine to do it with the other one in the room.
2. Agree that it is ok to ask the other one to leave for a while to give some privacy.

The first is easier if you both like to do it at the same times of day, e.g. in bed before going to sleep.

As to how you get there you could just talk about it. It may not be the easiest subject to bring up but as I said he is probably thinking the same thing so he will probably be glad you did bring it up.

The other option is to wait until he appears to be asleep and do it then. If he is then nothing happens but it probably won't be long before he actually isn't asleep. That might cause him to comment or maybe he will just join in. Either way it has broken the ice. The point is that if he objects in any way you say "Sorry, I thought you were asleep". If that is how he reacts then that probably means you are heading for the "agree to give each other privacy" option. More likely, he won't object and will take it as the go ahead to do the same and the problem is solved.

Endeavour
September 16th, 2017, 06:43 AM
I don't think this is particularly puberty related. :locked: