PDA

View Full Version : finding myself

tosanadoo
September 15th, 2017, 09:32 PM
so at school a best friend of mine keeps sitting on my lap, stroking my knee and keeps touching my wenis (wenis.. not penis). and i kinda like that.
is he gay??
am i gay??
wtf!

Dalcourt
September 15th, 2017, 10:17 PM
so at school a best friend of mine keeps sitting on my lap, stroking my knee and keeps touching my wenis (wenis.. not penis). and i kinda like that.
is he gay??
am i gay??
wtf!

At your age it may be hard to tell. How are your general feel about guys and girls? I mean apart from your friend.
Guess most people go through a phase of experimenting till they know where they belong. It is part of puberty.
You are 14...some people need to reach their 40s till they really find themselves. So I wouldn't worry too much... just enjoy what you like and see where it will take you.

Brandon-19Bi
September 15th, 2017, 10:34 PM
is he gay??
am i gay??
wtf!

Well what is it you like about it? Do you like each other ?

devotionnel
September 16th, 2017, 12:40 AM
Puberty For Boys :arrow: Teen Sexuality and Gender

This suits better here.

mick01
September 16th, 2017, 09:23 AM
Is a wenis the same as a penis? What is that?
You said you kinda like it, so who cares what your sexuality is. Just enjoy it.
And stroke him back if you want.

noah.whynot
September 17th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Hard to say what it means, if anything. He may just be clowning around. And just because you like doesn't mean you're gay. Don't be in a rush to label yourself, you'll figure out your sexuality as you move along. I remember in Grade 7, for a while there was this game of grabbing crotches and stuff during breaks and lunch, and I'm sure not all of the guys that participated were gay. Maybe you just it because he's a friend, maybe you like it because physical touch can be exciting, it doesn't really matter.

jamie_n5
September 19th, 2017, 04:01 PM
You are at the age of raging hormones and mental and physical changes. It is also the time of experimentation and curiosity. If you don't know your true sexuality yet you will discover it soon down the line. What your friend is doing doesn't make either of you gay. Almost all boys and girls compare and experiment sexually to some extent. So both you and your friend are fine if you like it. Like mick01 said play with or rub him back if you want and you could even ask him if he wants to compare or experiment sometime.

ska8er
September 19th, 2017, 04:16 PM
I'm lost here-what is a wenis?
Last time I looked I don't think
I have one. As long as it feels
good then enjoy and forget bout
who or what u think u r.

DoodleSnap
September 20th, 2017, 04:25 PM
For everyone else that is unaware - the wenis is the section of excess skin on the elbow (yes, it is a real thing).

The only way you can know someone's sexuality for sure is by asking them/having them tell you.

You are at a young age where you are first coming to terms with your newfound sexual maturation - this means that you will have lots of different hormones and confusing feelings for the first time, especially about sexuality.

My advice is that you shouldn't worry about trying to apply a label to yourself right now, instead keep an open mind, and let yourself find what you like and enjoy as time goes by and you experience different things. It may be that you one day identify as straight, bisexual, gay, or whatever, but your understanding of that will come with time. Just enjoy yourself, try new things, and stay safe, and you'll work it out.
Good luck.

SeansLittleBro
September 23rd, 2017, 01:35 PM
At 14 you are in the middle/beginning of puberty and you are full of hormones and emotions that you may or may not understand. Some know by that age their sexuality and they are lucky but you may not at this point. As has been said let things progress naturally between the two of you. At some point you will determine how you feel more than now. As was said don't label yourself now. Enjoy a deep friendship and if more comes of it so much the better. And thanks Doodle for clarifying what a wenis is -- sure that is something none of us would even think was real unless it was pointed out. Now for the definition from the Urban dictionary I present the following:

Wenis
The skin that covers the tip of your elbow. The wenis lacks sensitivity and can withstand all types of abuse.

*The skin on the inside of your elbow is known as a wagina.*