PDA

View Full Version : Penis size

Thanz
September 15th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Hello

I am 13 years old am not sure about my penis size. I started puberty about 2 or 3 years ago.

I am about 3.4 inches soft, and 5.4 hard.

My friends are about 6 inches hard and I feel like mine is small.

joel02
September 15th, 2017, 04:48 PM
i think you are in average and your cock can grow more

mick01
September 15th, 2017, 04:50 PM
You'll see hundreds of posts from 13 and 14 year olds worried about their dick size. Dude, you're like a 1/2 inch shorter than your friends with still plenty of time to grow. But who really cares how big it is? There are dads with tiny penises who have fathered kids and have had long marriages and their wife and kids love them. What matters is what kind of person you are, not how big your dick is.
If you're friends or future partners judge you based on that, get as far away from them as possible.

alexr
September 15th, 2017, 04:55 PM
I am 14 and I am even smaller than you, and a lot of my friends are bigger than me too. I honestly hope I haven't done growing because I don't want to live with a small penis for the rest of my life

ska8er
September 15th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Many of u 13 and 14 yr old Bros who
r concerned about ur size have to b
patient and wait til u r full into puberty
before u start worrying that u r going to
b small forever. Some of u guys r a bit
too impatient. If any of ur friends r bigger
than u r at the same age is because some
of us mature faster than others.

DimkaD
September 15th, 2017, 05:56 PM
To Thanz: yours more than average for your age
To alexr: don't know about your size now but you are right. Penis grows until age 20 at least. Yours will grow

Jericho14
September 15th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Relax, Your penis size is quiet big for your age and you still have plenty of time to grow

kro814
September 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM
You have a good size. I am 13 too and you are bigger then a number of kids my class.

Chetz
September 15th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I'm nearly 14 and my penis is about 3 inches long (soft) and about 4.5 inches long (hard). Most of my friends have over 5 inches (hard). I also felt smaller than them.

teenboyNathan
September 15th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Your dick size is fine. 5.4" for 13 is good

martinpajero
September 16th, 2017, 11:24 AM
dude you're like 13 and only half an inch shorter than your friends anyway, chill

bojack
September 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM
5.4 is pretty much exactly average for an adult, and since you're only 13, you still have plenty of time to grow

SeansLittleBro
September 16th, 2017, 01:28 PM
You'll see hundreds of posts from 13 and 14 year olds worried about their dick size. Dude, you're like a 1/2 inch shorter than your friends with still plenty of time to grow. But who really cares how big it is? There are dads with tiny penises who have fathered kids and have had long marriages and their wife and kids love them. What matters is what kind of person you are, not how big your dick is.
If you're friends or future partners judge you based on that, get as far away from them as possible.

Many of u 13 and 14 yr old Bros who
r concerned about ur size have to b
patient and wait til u r full into puberty
before u start worrying that u r going to
b small forever. Some of u guys r a bit
too impatient. If any of ur friends r bigger
than u r at the same age is because some
of us mature faster than others.

Well said guys....Thanx (OP) you are new to VT it appears and there have been these questions asked for years....you're 13 and have a lot of growing to do (actually the size you told us is good for an adult male) but as Mick has said size is not what you need to worry about ...you get what you get in life and need to deal with what is important and size is not what you need to focus on...and WELCOME to VT I'm sure you will find guys here willing to help and be friendly....

jamie_n5
September 16th, 2017, 02:17 PM
You have an average adult sized penis already. You most likely will still grow more. Nothing to worry about.

Sean2
September 16th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Hello

I am 13 years old am not sure about my penis size. I started puberty about 2 or 3 years ago.

ur a good size. I'm 13 and smaller than you.

pjones
September 16th, 2017, 05:20 PM
next time you have your ruler out, take a good look at the length of a half inch. Pretty small isn't it? Don't get hung up and your penis being 6" at 13, or 15 or 18. You'll probably grow a little more so try not to worry about your size. It really isn't that much different from your friends. And unless you all measured together, they may be slightly exaggerating.

I don't know why boys feel inadequate with a penis less than 6", even if they're 5.75" erect. I must have missed that day on the playground where it was explained to every boy that your erect penis must be 6" or it's small........

Falcons_11
September 16th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Dude...don't worry. You are above average for your age. I'm 15 and you have an inch bigger than me.

sucker09
September 16th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Hello

Thanz You should not worry about your dick size. Yours is much longer than mine.

Erect: 4.75"
Flaccid: 2.75"

Mark2000
September 21st, 2017, 01:40 PM
I am 14 and I am even smaller than you, and a lot of my friends are bigger than me too. I honestly hope I haven't done growing because I don't want to live with a small penis for the rest of my life

I am about 4.5 and i read that the size doesnt matter. I hope not.

Bpalmer02
September 21st, 2017, 01:45 PM
You're fine dude, plus you have time to grow

alexr
September 21st, 2017, 04:07 PM
I am about 4.5 and i read that the size doesnt matter. I hope not.

If size does matter both of us will be screwed!

kieranpippa14
September 26th, 2017, 02:36 PM
It's not about size it's about what you can do with it

iamcolin
September 26th, 2017, 07:21 PM
I'm 16, my length is 5.75inches and girth is like 3 in