PDA

View Full Version : When you got visits

Nnoki
September 13th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Ok, imagine the situation
It is 10:00 a.m. on a saturday morning, one of your siblings or parents invite some friends over and they are at the door, your siblings/parents seem to be well dressed (not formal but not as they woke up)
You just woke up by the sound of the bell, you have 2 options
a)stay on your sleeping wear
b)dress up, but you have 10 mins to do it before they enter and see you.

what do you do?

Note, this is fictional but wanna know what would you do

PinkFloyd
September 13th, 2017, 05:45 PM
I'd throw on a decent shirt and pants or shorts depending on the season.

pjones
September 13th, 2017, 06:46 PM
I would put some shorts and maybe a tee shirt on. My sleep wear is my birthday suit so that wouldn't be an option unless i was 100% of who was coming through the door :)

SethfromMI
September 13th, 2017, 07:00 PM
um I guess it depends. I mean I sleep in my underwear and I am not ashamed of being seen by really anyone. It can depend on the situation. If I know the person at the door doesn't care at all I might just let them in and then go shower/get dressed or whatever the situation might call for. if it is just to sign for a package or whatever, I am probably not going to get bothered getting changed. if it is someone who it would be more improper to be in my underwear in front of, I might open the door just a crack and let them know I will be with them in a few moments. my bed room is in the basement and so it is not just a quick one second thing to always grab something. if I was down stairs, I might grab a pair of shorts I can put on real quick, possibly a shirt, though again that just depends.

ShineintheDark
September 14th, 2017, 11:37 AM
I'd throw on something half presentable, doesn't take long to grab a T shirt and jeans or something

Jinglebottom
September 14th, 2017, 11:41 AM
I would lock my bedroom door. :D

Barbara.
September 14th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Stay in my pjs and get dressed when it's convenient for me. I'm sure that they have seen pjs before.

Brigje
September 14th, 2017, 08:27 PM
a) I canít stay in my sleeping wear, I sleep naked.
b) I will put on a wide/long shirt as I always do when I go for breakfast.

Trish_Lynn
September 14th, 2017, 10:44 PM
C) stay in my room until I get dressed to look presentable

Nnoki
September 17th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Well, i think i didn't actually gave my answer:
I sleep naked but i always have clothes at my side (pants, underwear and shirt) just in case that this kind of situation happens

Just JT
September 17th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Way I see it, in my house 10 am Saturday am knocking on our door is fucking to early. You get me as I am till I get dressed. So I'd put on a pair of boxer shorts so I don't make the guests feel to uncomfortable by my nudity and go and gret them.

10 am is quiet family time. You come in then you get what you get

MeganA
November 13th, 2017, 06:39 PM
I would throw on a bra and undies.

teeeem
November 14th, 2017, 04:25 AM
Depends but most likely B

NewLeafsFan
November 14th, 2017, 06:18 AM
If it was family or people that i know really well i would just wear pajamas. If i was unfamiliar with the people at the door i would take 10 min to get myself looking more presentable.

Falcons_11
November 14th, 2017, 12:21 PM
In 10 minutes, I can dress in underwear, jeans, Tee shirt, shoes and socks, wash my face, brush my teeth, comb my hair and be ready to receive guest! LOL!

Take a shower if I had 15 minutes!

ChloeF
November 17th, 2017, 06:47 AM
lt's your home, wear what you're comfortable in.
What visitors think of your attire is their problem, not yours.

Sina-B
November 17th, 2017, 08:18 AM
even on sundays at 10 o'clock I am already awake and dressed.

KatieCO2003
November 17th, 2017, 10:40 AM
10 minutes? No problem. Quick wash-up, bra, panties, cute dress, hair up in a French twist, pair of flats. DONE!

rioo
November 17th, 2017, 12:40 PM
I sleep naked. But I have no problem answering door shirtless but wearing jeans. So thats really quick move. I am in good shape shirtless. haha

Princesa77
November 22nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
I like making an effort to look presentable, and probably choose a nice crisp white shirt for around the house while visitors are there. While they are yakking over coffee, sneak back to your room, bung a wedge under your door and get a bit of Me time.