PDA

View Full Version : It hurts

Kooy
September 12th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Things people say can really fuck with you... Things people do can hurt so much worce. Because of recant interactions I really want to starve until my ribs show.... Maybe then ill finally be cute....

SethfromMI
September 12th, 2017, 10:19 PM
I am so sorry people have said things to make you feel this way but that is not the way to go. when people go down that road, they will never be satisfied with how they look until sadly many of them end up dying because they did not get treatment soon enough. If this is how you are truly feeling, you need to talk to someone man, there are counselors who specialize in eating disorders/body image disorders. that is not something to mess around with. you can cause permanent damage which cannot be undone by doing stuff like that. just don't. please get some help and please don't entertain these thoughts

jamie_n5
September 13th, 2017, 02:43 PM
People are the cruelest animals on the planet. It is too bad people have done these things to you. Why do you think that you are not attractive or good looking? Starving yourself isn't going to solve anything either. Just try being more adult than the morons that are giving you a bad time and ignore their stupidity.