PDA

View Full Version : Do you think despacito deserves to be #1?

Nnoki
September 12th, 2017, 11:15 AM
I don't think so, but no idea what song should
What do you think guys?

Endeavour
September 12th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Is it still number 1? I like it, but it's been out for months now and personally I don't think any song should last that long at number 1.

Jinglebottom
September 12th, 2017, 11:22 AM
I find it annoying.

devotionnel
September 12th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Not really. But then again I don't think many of the songs on the charts deserve to be there.

bojack
September 12th, 2017, 03:07 PM
I've heard so many people shit on this song, but I've literally never heard it before

Tom55
September 12th, 2017, 06:02 PM
A nice song, but I think no songs deserve to be the 1 in this time

BlackParadePixie
September 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM
no, it's garbage.

red04
September 12th, 2017, 08:10 PM
I think right now i should not be number one with so many new songs with some having good messages and other just being better i do not hate song but don't think it is number 1 worthy.

Dalcourt
September 12th, 2017, 10:45 PM
I'm kinda indifferent on it...it's not my kind of music and I usually wouldn't even have heared it. It was played a lot at the place I work and got kinda annoying afterhearing it too often...but now I'm at the point where I can just tune it out when it comes on.

I'm not sure whether it deserves being no. 1 but there have been a lot of "hits" that were basically just crap imo...so why not.

Darkslidex7
September 16th, 2017, 05:45 PM
I personally hate this song so much, well reggaeton in general, and also... What are ballad artists doing singing reggaeton? I feel like they are just trying to fit in with what's popular at the moment.

Living For Love
September 17th, 2017, 07:05 AM
No one-hit wonder deserves to be #1.

Mars
September 17th, 2017, 07:32 AM
No one-hit wonder deserves to be #1.

Luis Fonsi and Daddy yankee are well known raggaeton artists tho? They've had hit songs before. And Justin beibers feature on the remix only boosted it more.

I don't think it should be number one for the actual song, but the popularity it got and still has is huge, so it's understandable why

Stronk Serb
September 20th, 2017, 04:53 AM
I find it annoying and think it is crap. It is the #1 by how many times it is listened to, but quantity of something doesn't have to mean quality.