PDA

View Full Version : is there a name for this?

Nnoki
September 12th, 2017, 11:10 AM
hello everyone, well this is the situation
I have school from 7:30 to 3:00, usually i wake up at 6:45 and take a shower, so i barely make it on time, and i don't have breakfast.
Also on school I have a 30 min break when i can eat, but I don't. Why?, because i don't like eating with a lot of people, i just don't feel comfortable.
So yeah, i usually arrive home 3:30 and eat (very well) and sometimes i dinner between 8:00 and 11:00, sometimes i don't.
I know it is wrong but I have been doing this for 10 years now, so to stop would be hard.
any advice?

Vegas2933
September 12th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Sounds to me like you just have a sketchy eating pattern. But if there is a name for this, I don't know it. Sorry.

Vermilion
September 12th, 2017, 02:36 PM
I do understand what you mean by having lots of people about and eating in front of them. I don't mind eating in front of people but I do understand your problem. It's more a mental things you'll have to learn to take control of.

BlackParadePixie
September 13th, 2017, 01:46 AM
the fewer times you eat, the more likely you are to binge and go out of control. that is why it is smartest to eat several meals a day, with light snacking in between, depending on your body, metabolism, and what your meals are.

Just JT
September 13th, 2017, 05:40 AM
I don't think there's a name for this but a couple thoughts
Get up like 15 mins earlier so you can eat a good breakfast. Even if it's just a piece of bread with peanut butter on it and a yogert. Something else you can do is talk to maybe your guidance counselor. Maybe they can make some accommodations for you for lunch and eat somewhere quiet and more private. Again, even if it's a small amount. Bring some peanut butter and crackers or something. Peanut butter is high in protein, and will go a long way in your body. It's healthy, tastes good, travels easy, and goes with almost anything. Apples, bananans, cheerios, yogert, crackers....think about it...

jamie_n5
September 13th, 2017, 02:34 PM
I don't know a name for this either. I am with Just JT in getting up early and having something like one of those instant breakfast drinks. You could also pack a lunch the night before and take to school and find a place where you can eat alone. Those things might help solve your problem by themselves.