PDA

View Full Version : Class trip

logan2002
September 12th, 2017, 09:42 AM
How many of your classes go on a senior trip. Our sophomore class of 40 has started raising money for our trip. We voted to go to Philadelphia and Gettysburg, from northern Michigan, principal wanted it to Chicago. Each student has to raise a certain amount and a Booster Club also kicks in.

Off to lunch

ShineintheDark
September 12th, 2017, 01:03 PM
My A Level History are offered a trip to St Petersburg but we pay for that ourselves so

devotionnel
September 12th, 2017, 01:08 PM
we have 1 compulsory trip for geography but my school's department is trying to squeeze in another one but they think the principal won't allow it.

Just JT
September 12th, 2017, 09:45 PM
No offended tl Chicago, but I think philly and co is a waaay better trip.
F**k whatbthe principal wants. It's your trip

PinkFloyd
September 12th, 2017, 09:49 PM
My high school DID have a trip to Germany, but like 25 of the 100 or so that went got caught drinking and smoking a bunch of weed, so the school discontinued that pretty quick lol

Just JT
September 12th, 2017, 09:59 PM
My high school DID have a trip to Germany, but like 25 of the 100 or so that went got caught drinking and smoking a bunch of weed, so the school discontinued that pretty quick lol

That really blows
Just think about that trip
To Germany!
Dam....

PinkFloyd
September 13th, 2017, 04:15 AM
That really blows
Just think about that trip
To Germany!
Dam....

Yep, it happened my sophomore year and it was only for seniors, so I never had the option of going.

Endeavour
September 13th, 2017, 05:03 PM
My school does trips to France and Germany for those who study languages (I live in Europe so it's not too far) as well as various other trips that take place.