PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Legs

Cats123
September 10th, 2017, 06:03 PM
I shaved my legs yesterday because I'm hairy and it was annoying having all the hair. I've been suffering for 1.5 days now. A few hours after shaving I developed these nasty razor bumps as the new hair began to grow in. They're itchy and hurt really badly. My thighs look like a baby that has a terrible diaper rash. These bumps are gonna last for at least 2 more days. Please guys do not shave your legs, I may try trimming next time.

Sere
September 10th, 2017, 08:02 PM
I shaved my legs yesterday because I'm hairy and it was annoying having all the hair. I've been suffering for 1.5 days now. A few hours after shaving I developed these nasty razor bumps as the new hair began to grow in. They're itchy and hurt really badly. My thighs look like a baby that has a terrible diaper rash. These bumps are gonna last for at least 2 more days. Please guys do not shave your legs, I may try trimming next time.

Did you just rub a razor blade along your leg..?

jamie_n5
September 10th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Well I think it's stupid to shave anything but your face myself. If you are going to shave anything you need a good sharp razor and a good shaving cream that provides a nice smooth glide. You could put some lotion on your legs. It's going to sting like hell but you deserve that for shaving your legs but the lotion should help.

Second Chance
September 11th, 2017, 01:24 AM

You might want to try a body hair groomer next time because that is a great way to trim or remove hair without the irritation that a rasor blade causes.

I would use some hydracortizone cream/ointment on your legs or some cream with aloe vera to soothe your irritation.

I would not feel badly, and at least you tried to do something different.

martinpajero
September 11th, 2017, 11:02 AM
yeah i wasn't planning on shaving mine anyway

Curiousteen7
September 11th, 2017, 05:12 PM
I shaved mine but they were only slightly itchy for the next 12 hours then it was fine

xXl0sth0peXx
September 12th, 2017, 09:45 PM
I think this is more medically concerning, so I'll move this thread for you.
Puberty for Boys :arrow: VTGH

Just JT
September 12th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Common skinnreaction to first time, as well as skin not properly taken care of pre/post shaving

It's not stupid as others have said if it's important to you

You just needa understand how shaving impact your skin is all
Especially the forst time

Don't let this scare ya ok?

Totally normal and avoidable bro....