PDA

View Full Version : Family naturism

Pinktingles
September 10th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Not sure of where exactly to post this.
In my family we are naturists. We live most of our time at home wearing very little if any at all. It's something I have known all my life and I have no qualms about seeing others in a natural state or being seen by others in a natural state.

Are there any other people here who are the same?

hjhj
September 10th, 2017, 05:52 PM
In my family we are naturists. We live most of our time at home wearing very little if any at all. It's something I have known all my life and I have no qualms about seeing others in a natural state or being seen by others in a natural state.

I know of people on the forums who visit nude beaches and such places and or are nudists.
Personally I am not one of those people. While I'm comfortable with my body, I don't wish to be in my natural state in front of many others.
Glad your comfortable with yourself though :)

Just JT
September 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
There are members who claim to be nudist or naturist. And those words can be very loosely used to

In my world I'd choose to use the words freedom with social responsibility and respect

I'm lucky

Tommy Lion
September 11th, 2017, 11:23 AM

I'm also from a nudist family and almost always naked at home.

Brigje
September 11th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Yes, it is about the same within my family, although I don't have siblings, but mom dad and I are wearing very little or nothing at home and in the garden (when the temperature permits).
My uncle and aunt's family is the same including the cousin boy and a cousin girl. We also jointly went to naturist resorts during summer holiday's.

jamie_n5
September 11th, 2017, 02:26 PM
I am not a nudist or naturalist or naturist. I see nothing wrong with this freedom lifestyle. I wouldn't mind at all going to one of the camps or resorts and trying it out. I have never been modest and have skinny dipped with others all my life so I am kind of used to it in some ways.

Anniebanannie
September 16th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Yes, it is about the same within my family, although I don't have siblings, but mom dad and I are wearing very little or nothing at home and in the garden (when the temperature permits).
My uncle and aunt's family is the same including the cousin boy and a cousin girl. We also jointly went to naturist resorts during summer holiday's.

I've heard that Europeans are more relaxed about nudity than Americans tend to be. So I guess parents and kids walking around the house in their underwear really wouldn't be anything unusual.

Brigje
September 16th, 2017, 06:04 PM
I've heard that Europeans are more relaxed about nudity than Americans tend to be. So I guess parents and kids walking around the house in their underwear really wouldn't be anything unusual.
Indeed it is not unusual to walk around in underwear in many families here.

Family nudism is something else, I don't think there are many families like that.
But in general I think Europeans are more relaxed about seeing family members naked when it happens, for instance walking from the bathroom to the bedroom etc.

PlasmaHam
September 16th, 2017, 09:50 PM
No. I personally don't very much like the idea, but I guess than is just my opinion on the matter.

kro814
September 16th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Well we aren't nudists. But no sisters in house just me and lil brothers. Parents don't mind if walk around naked sometimes.

EvaNL
September 18th, 2017, 12:58 AM
We're not nudists, but we have no problem with being nude around each other. At my parents' place I used to sunbathe nude in the garden for example.
I live on my own now and being naked is simply more comfortable. Even though it's getting colder now so I'll probably have to wear clothes again at home for about 7 months.

erik2000
September 20th, 2017, 06:35 PM
My family is not nudist but I always stay naked at home.

skittlesh
September 23rd, 2017, 01:34 AM
Not nudists here

Bluegrass
September 23rd, 2017, 07:43 AM
I'm not a nudist in front of just anyone but I don't mind my siblings seeing me nude.I do respect nudist very much.

kyle2003
September 25th, 2017, 09:30 PM
I don't consider my family to be nudist, but we are definitely comfortable being nude around each other at home. We will walk around the house nude, swim nude and sleep nude, but we don't go to nudist beaches or resorts.

Jaffe
September 30th, 2017, 09:43 PM
My family is casual about nudity. So, I am usually nude at home and wherever it is allowed and many of my family are the same. Same when visiting extended family.

Just as kyle2003 described, we do not seek out places or activities to practice naturism. We simply are who we are, and nude or clothed depends on the place and the person.

Harrier
October 1st, 2017, 01:56 PM
I probably will be when I graduate high school or some point down the road. I have been to nude beaches and nude resorts and clothing optional hotsprings. My parents don't know but my siblings and most of my friends know I like being naked. I am not comfortable being nude in front of parents and I doubt they would want to see us naked. Probably an American thing.

zack.zack
October 1st, 2017, 02:10 PM
I am what I call myself to be a home nudist - when at home I am usually roaming the house in the nude. Its just my mother, myself, and my cousin and we are all very open and relaxed about life here, so its no bother or nothing unusual for any of us to be nude at any given time.

Jake445
October 1st, 2017, 03:54 PM
I'm not a nudist but nudity isn't a problem around our house.
My sister and I are also comfortable with it since we share a room.

Brigje
October 1st, 2017, 04:17 PM
I'm not a nudist but nudity isn't a problem around our house.
My sister and I are also comfortable with it since we share a room.

It is the same within my family and even when I am at some relatives with whom we are very close with and see very often and had vacations together since childhood.

Jake, to your knowledge, is this normal behavior for an Australian family.

Regarding you and your sister, it is normal to feel comfortable I guess, especially because she is your twin-sister and since you always have shared a room.

Jake445
October 1st, 2017, 04:41 PM
It is the same within my family and even when I am at some relatives with whom we are very close with and see very often and had vacations together since childhood.

Jake, to your knowledge, is this normal behavior for an Australian family.

Regarding you and your sister, it is normal to feel comfortable I guess, especially because she is your twin-sister and since you always have shared a room.

You are right about me and my sister but we were born in Germany and lived there until we were 10 years old.

Brigje
October 1st, 2017, 04:48 PM
You are right about me and my sister but we were born in Germany and lived there until we were 10 years old.

Okay, this makes sense, in some countries in Europe, like The Netherlands were I live and Germany, nudity within the family is more common. But still not the standard though and children during puberty are more prudish by nature everywhere I guess.

Crescent_Rose
October 22nd, 2017, 05:18 AM
I am a nudist, but my family isn't. I am hoping to meet more nudists/naturists.