PDA

View Full Version : I'm a guy that fell for a lesbian.

bladek9
September 9th, 2017, 08:59 PM
I know it's probably not gonna work, but that doesn't mean I can just give up on her.
I fell for her in the middle of our sophomore year in high school and now that the senior year just started I want to do something about the feelings that I have. I've already tried forgetting my feelings and getting over her, but it's just impossible. It probably doesn't help that we are super flirty and I'll be asking her to prom.
Any advice on how I should talk to her about where I want our relationship to move?

P.S. I'm not looking for sex. I have real feelings for her.

Just JT
September 9th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Sorry bro but you already used the most I portortant and key word
Impossible

You guys can be great friends, best friends, but if she's not into guys, that's it, done deal bro, move in.....

Sorry

bladek9
September 9th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Sorry bro but you already used the most I portortant and key word
Impossible

You guys can be great friends, best friends, but if she's not into guys, that's it, done deal bro, move in.....

Sorry

I get that it's probably not going to happen, but the fact of the matter is that I have to talk to her about it one day or another. So how the hell am I supposed to do that?

jamie_n5
September 10th, 2017, 04:59 PM
She is most likely Bi and cares about you too. If you have a good time together and care for each other then don't worry about it. Just go ahead and do what you want and like and see what the future holds in store for you two.

Davestovies
September 10th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Same here bruh

Sere
September 10th, 2017, 05:58 PM
It is possible though still unlikely. She could like you in this way but it's all to be found out in time.
I will say that the chances are slim that you will get into a serious relationship. She may say yes to going with you to prom since you asked, though she still could just be going to prom and not wanting a real relationship.
And even with that the chances are quite slim for it to happen.

SeansLittleBro
September 10th, 2017, 07:15 PM
If this bothers you so much then just talk to her. Tell her your feelings and that you love being best friends but wonder if your relationship can be anything more. If she is a lesbian you're chances are not good.....if she is bi they are better and you have to figure out how YOU feel about THAT....

bladek9
September 10th, 2017, 07:44 PM
It is possible though still unlikely. She could like you in this way but it's all to be found out in time.
I will say that the chances are slim that you will get into a serious relationship. She may say yes to going with you to prom since you asked, though she still could just be going to prom and not wanting a real relationship.
And even with that the chances are quite slim for it to happen.

I should mention that we went to ring dance together and she already agreed to go to Prom, but I thought that felt like I didn't have to try for her so I promised her that the promposal would be all out.

But we still aren't dating even though I just got home from the movies with her and she was curled up in my lap and between my arms the whole time.

Sere
September 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM
I should mention that we went to ring dance together and she already agreed to go to Prom, but I thought that felt like I didn't have to try for her so I promised her that the promposal would be all out.

But we still aren't dating even though I just got home from the movies with her and she was curled up in my lap and between my arms the whole time.
This shows that she probably likes you in the way you wanted. If you are going to ask her out on a date wait till after prom and see if you two have a good time there. Be careful what you say though it seems like she likes you so keep on trying and starting a relationship.
And what do you mean by "so I promised her that the promposal would be all out."?
Best of luck :)

bladek9
September 10th, 2017, 08:05 PM
This shows that she probably likes you in the way you wanted. If you are going to ask her out on a date wait till after prom and see if you two have a good time there. Be careful what you say though it seems like she likes you so keep on trying and starting a relationship.
And what do you mean by "so I promised her that the promposal would be all out."?
Best of luck :)

Thanks, that is really the type of answer I was looking for.

And for my all out promposal, well, that's gonna be a huge surprise for her. It is gonna involve the robot from our after school robotics team, flowers, music, and - of course - me and her. There's a ton of other small details, but that's the meat of it.

Sere
September 10th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Thanks, that is really the type of answer I was looking for.

And for my all out promposal, well, that's gonna be a huge surprise for her. It is gonna involve the robot from our after school robotics team, flowers, music, and - of course - me and her. There's a ton of other small details, but that's the meat of it.

Sounds great! :yeah:

Bluegrass
September 21st, 2017, 08:09 PM
If she's all lesbian then theres no chance but she may also have a thing for guys then maybe you have a chance.I have myself not been sure who to go with a boy or girl?

DoodleSnap
September 26th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Well, I guess you know what it feels like when a gay/bi person falls in love with someone of the same gender who is straight. It sucks, but sometimes you just have to keep your mind on other things and move on. Don't dwell on it.