PDA

View Full Version : Assess my style

Hidden42
September 9th, 2017, 01:45 AM
Hey People. I enclose photo of mine and kindly ask you to rate my clothing style. I really like this type of style but I was not used to wear it in the past and you know everytime you change something, it brings a lot of talk amongst the friends along the way. So I'm not confident while wearing this next to my friends because I'm still thinking whether they're not considering this style bad, gay, feminine etc. Thus I want to make sure what people think about it. Thanks!
T-Shirt: Raw-edge T-shirt
Jeans: Bershka Super Skinny Jeans
Shoes: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star II

ShineintheDark
September 9th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Seems good enough, I see plenty of people wearing it so you're not alone in that style. Don't worry, no one will think anything.

nebula
September 9th, 2017, 10:32 AM
It's quite neutral and contains a lot of staple/"essential" things people should have in their wardrobe to mix and match. I think it looks completely fine to wear for any casual occasion :)

Hidden42
September 9th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Thanks. I was curious especially about those jeans if they're not so tight for men. But tbh, I like how stretchy they are and it's quite comfortable.

nebula
September 9th, 2017, 11:33 AM
Thanks. I was curious especially about those jeans if they're not so tight for men. But tbh, I like how stretchy they are and it's quite comfortable.

I know a lot of my guy friends who wear skinny jeans and I don't feel surprised if any guy wore skinny jeans to be honest. You don't look out of place in the slightest.

beachdude
September 9th, 2017, 12:33 PM
You look great ��, love ❤️ your jeans ��

bojack
September 9th, 2017, 12:44 PM
I like it. Its casual but well put together and not messy. I have a couple pairs of pants that are about that skinny, so I don't think they're too skinny

mick01
September 9th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Ya, dude, you look good. I wouldn't think you were gay or feminine or anything. But are those pants comfortable?

Hidden42
September 9th, 2017, 04:09 PM
They're stretchy so they are comfortable.

Living For Love
September 11th, 2017, 01:21 PM
I think it looks great on you, honestly, you have that kind of tall and slim body that makes you able to pull off anything you'd want. The jeans are great, I have a similar pair, but they're not as tight as yours (although still really comfortable).

Hidden42
September 17th, 2017, 03:44 PM
And what about this?

Same t-shirt, Pull&Bear snapback, H&M shirts and F&F leggings

bojack
September 17th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Personally, I'm usually not a fan of leggings for things other than sports, but they don't look bad on you. I feel like you pull off the casual look with a simple tshirt, and the shoes work well too

swimjoey1
September 17th, 2017, 07:58 PM
I only wear leggings if I am out for a run when it's cold.