PDA

View Full Version : Do You Like To Eat Steak?

Falcons_11
September 9th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Do you like to eat steak?
What is your favorite kind of steak?
How do you like it cooked? (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done, BBQ?)

Me:
Yes, I eat steak.
T-Bone
Medium Rare

Vermilion
September 9th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Yes I eat steak.
I'm not fussy along as it's not to fatty.
I like it well done

SethfromMI
September 9th, 2017, 07:42 AM
Yes I eat steak.
I'm not fussy along as it's not to fatty.
I like it well done

:( why would you punish a steak by cooking it well done :( (haha its ok you should enjoy your steak however you want. but seriously you like it well done? :( )

I LOVE steak (don't eat it every week or anything like that but I LOVE steak)

I guess I usually have sirloin because it is one of the lesser expensive options (and does usually taste good). A nice NY strip can always be nice. a filet mignon is often one of the best but it is often one of the most expensive cuts so I often don't get that too often.

A steak should be cooked medium rare to medium at most. I usually want mine at the medium rarte side.

Mars
September 9th, 2017, 08:22 AM
I love steak :D I don't have a particular preference on the cut, but sirloin or a New York is always nice. I've had steaks cooked all types, but I prefer it medium rare. I never order it over medium.

Tommy Lion
September 9th, 2017, 08:57 AM
I LOVE steak! I don't know the names of the different sorts. I think I love them all, but only when it's medium rare or medium.

Vermilion
September 9th, 2017, 10:35 AM
:( why would you punish a steak by cooking it well done :( (haha its ok you should enjoy your steak however you want. but seriously you like it well done? :( )

I LOVE steak (don't eat it every week or anything like that but I LOVE steak)

I guess I usually have sirloin because it is one of the lesser expensive options (and does usually taste good). A nice NY strip can always be nice. a filet mignon is often one of the best but it is often one of the most expensive cuts so I often don't get that too often.

A steak should be cooked medium rare to medium at most. I usually want mine at the medium rarte side.

Simple if it's cooked long enough it fall's apart more and I'm not much a fan of blood. I don't mind a little bit

BlackParadePixie
September 9th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Yes, I love steak. Ribeye. Medium. :D

kro814
September 9th, 2017, 08:34 PM
I love steaks-medium well.

Just JT
September 9th, 2017, 09:19 PM
Medium, nomseasoning, over an open fire

Mars
September 9th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Medium, nomseasoning, over an open fire

Ohh over a grill is so fuckin good compared to pan or broiler honestly

SethfromMI
September 9th, 2017, 10:29 PM
Simple if it's cooked long enough it fall's apart more and I'm not much a fan of blood. I don't mind a little bit

haha I am messing with ya (I mean I don't like my steaks cooked well but I know it is a preference thing). I always enjoy hearing what Gordon Ramsay says about getting steaks well done haha. it wasn't meant to be taken as an insult

Vermilion
September 9th, 2017, 11:48 PM
haha I am messing with ya (I mean I don't like my steaks cooked well but I know it is a preference thing). I always enjoy hearing what Gordon Ramsay says about getting steaks well done haha. it wasn't meant to be taken as an insult

I know it wasn't :)

Abyssal Echo
September 10th, 2017, 12:55 AM
I love steak...Rib eye is one of my favs cooked med rare on a grille.

azure moonstone
September 10th, 2017, 09:48 AM
I love most types of streak. :heart: Cook mine medium, please :)

Trish_Lynn
September 10th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Do you like to eat steak? Yes
What is your favorite kind of steak? Juicy ribeye or a filet mignon :yummy:
How do you like it cooked? Medium Rare

xXl0sth0peXx
September 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
I love steak. It's not something I eat everyday, but if I go out to eat, I'll often get steak as 'a treat'. I'm not super picky on the type of meat, although I would rather pay more money for a more expensive cut/better quality of meat. I also would rather eat mine in off the bone cuts, but that's just me being lazy lol. I like my meat between rare and medium rare. Occasionally, if I'm ballsy, I'll order it pittsburgh rare (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_rare). I just love my meat.

If I'm eating a burger though, I'll usually push medium rare to medium with it, for the sake of not making my bun overly soggy and it just being a bit easier to eat.

Andyyy95
September 15th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Fillet Steak, medium rare !

Coincidentally that's exactly what I'm having right now!! :D

KatieCO2003
September 15th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Do you like to eat steak? ARE YOU KIDDING? I live on a cattle ranch! I GROW steak! 100% grass-fed certified organic restaurant-quality beef!

What is your favorite kind of steak? petite fillet

How do you like it cooked? (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done, BBQ?)
medium-well, hint of pink, on a wood-fired grill... mmmmmmm

racheluk
September 16th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Yep, love it! "Hint of pink" is the best way to have it.

PlasmaHam
September 16th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Do you like to eat steak?
Yea, who doesn't?
What is your favorite kind of steak?
IDK, I just like a big ole slab of beef.
How do you like it cooked? (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done, BBQ).
Medium well for me.

I like BBQ, but only true pork BBQ. All others are a shame to the BBQ name.

Endeavour
September 16th, 2017, 03:47 PM
It's alright, I guess. As long as it's done relatively well.

Barbara.
September 16th, 2017, 04:08 PM
I love steak topped with cooked onion and mushrooms.

Babs
September 16th, 2017, 05:25 PM
i eat steak, any steak, medium rare.

if you like your steak well done fuck you

Dalcourt
September 16th, 2017, 11:33 PM
i eat steak, any steak, medium rare.

if you like your steak well done fuck you

Couldn't have said it better :D

Jon Ian
September 19th, 2017, 05:39 AM
I like steak
I want with some steaks with some fats in it
Medium Rare

Bluegrass
September 20th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Yes I do and I can't understand vegans?

Alisha_
September 30th, 2017, 01:22 AM
I love steak
Medium well

NewLeafsFan
October 5th, 2017, 01:07 AM
rare and bloody

Danieldv77
October 5th, 2017, 03:14 AM
I find it rather unenjoyable, mainly because I can't bite through very easily, but if I do eat one, I often like it medium-rare. Easier to eat.