PDA

View Full Version : Sizes statistics

user-999
September 8th, 2017, 02:19 PM
I was bored (again) so I did another "project" where I took the data from jakey100 thread "Opinions on size". So I took the numbers of small, average, big and perfect sizes and made an average from them and compared them to data given by calcSD calculator. Here are the results.

Firstly, the small sizes. If there were two numbers I took the largest and in the end, I got 4.21 inches. According to calcSD calculator if you had this size only 8.36% of guys would be smaller than you.

For the average, I took the average of the given numbers and the result was 5.61 inches, which seems to be larger than 69.51% of guys. So the vt users are imagining the average size being a bit larger than it actually is. The average size of the calculator is considered to be 5.23 inches.

The average size for which a penis is considered large is 7.17in. Which is presumed to be longer than 99.56% of guys. Only a small portion of guys are presumed to have a size like this or larger.

The perfect length according to vt users is 6.62 inches, which stands at a high of 96.96% of people being smaller than the perfect size.

Of course, we can't be 100% sure about the measures given by the calcSD calculator, because as my previous project revealed that the average size for a 19-year-old is 6.51, but again this also can't be spot on.
As I said in my previous post this is just for fun and there is no scientific proof behind this data, besides this is just an opinion survey.

ska8er
September 8th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Ur taking this to a compulsive level. Not that
it isn't interesting and u have an inkling to calculate
size but I think u have a lot of free time on ur hands.

Harrier
September 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Yes it sounds like this would take a long time to do haha

But for what it's worth it makes some sense that people would think 7.17 is "large". I have heard some people think over 9 is large and I'm like "really???" 7 or 8 isn't large??? Or some people think over 5.5 is large, and I'm like well maybe large side of average, but certainly not 'large large". But I guess it's all relative. And semantics. I mean their is a difference between largish, large, and enourmous (even though they are all in the large category).

mick01
September 8th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Damn dude, thanks for doing all this work. Pretty interesting.

jamie_n5
September 8th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Kind of interesting and cool. Thanks.

teenboyNathan
September 8th, 2017, 10:47 PM
This is really interesting. Thanks for doing this. It must've took you a while to do this

user-999
September 9th, 2017, 04:22 AM
Thanks for all the feedback, I do have some free time, but actually, it doesn't take that much of time, at least this was a lot quicker than the last one I did.

hellofellowteenagers
September 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Ur taking this to a compulsive level. Not that
it isn't interesting and u have an inkling to calculate
size but I think u have a lot of free time on ur hands.

Scientist in the making maybe? Hehe.

Also, user-999 which study did you use for calcSD? I can get from 94% to 99.2% in terms of volume depending on which study I use. (Veale, Habous, calcSD avg.)

user-999
September 9th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Scientist in the making maybe? Hehe.

Also, user-999 which study did you use for calcSD? I can get from 94% to 99.2% in terms of volume depending on which study I use. (Veale, Habous, calcSD avg.)

I used the calcSD average.

Falcons_11
September 9th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Interesting research. Thanks for doing the math. It must have taken you a lot of time to put all this data together. Good job.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Wow that must have taken ages lol

elmoc
September 18th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the information- very interesting data. I'm not certain how many variables you considered, but I think that many VT guys in early puberty are naturally smaller than your average 15 yr - adult male. You already provided the caveat that this was not a scientific study, but your 5.61" average seems pretty close to the most recent studies of erect adult male penises.

I look forward to more of your stats!