PDA

View Full Version : High School Crush

rory56
September 6th, 2017, 12:51 PM
So there's this really hot guy in my year and every PE lesson i try to sneak a look at his bulge in the locker room and when i do its beautiful. I am worried that he's gonna catch me sometime but I can't resist. Advice?

mick01
September 6th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Dude, if you're a gay or bi guy, you've probably crushed on a guy at some point. Like me. An occasional glance seems ok, but much more than that really isn't fair to the guy.

Cronor
September 6th, 2017, 02:39 PM
As Mick said; it's okay to have crushes, but it's not okay to make someone feel uncomfortable and stalked on.

Living For Love
September 6th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Puberty For Boys :arrow2: Relationships and Dating

ska8er
September 6th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Its ok to have a crush but give
him space and don't stare. I think
u should make friends with a Hi and
a smile but keep it at that for now.

jamie_n5
September 6th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Nothing wrong with having a crush or sneaking a peak. Hopefully the opportunity will come when you can see him nude too.

SethfromMI
September 6th, 2017, 06:39 PM
I def would not recommend staring. you're going to see people and they're going to see you. if you make it too obvious there is a good chance he will catch you and then you are at the mercy of what he may say or do

SeansLittleBro
September 6th, 2017, 09:18 PM
I have read a lot of posts on VT over they years and I am always amazed when I read the responses from Mick, Ska8er, Jamie, and Seth because they always tend to say what I wish I would have said first. Crushes are part of life in the gay/bi/straight world and there is nothing wrong with that at all but be careful and don't be obvious like with staring at him. It could create more tension than it is worth both from your point of view and his. Just go with the flow, talk with him and see if you have things in common. I'm not sure your age Rory but just be careful to protect yourself