PDA

View Full Version : Weekly NFL Pool

Pages : [1] 2

mattsmith48
September 6th, 2017, 11:32 AM
There was one on VT a couple years ago I thought I would start it back if anyone is interested. Its just for fun, you need pick a winner for every game of the week, and for the tie breaker predict the combined total points scored by both teams in the Monday night game without going over. I'll post the standing after every week.

If anyone is interested here is week 1 schedule:

Thursday

Chiefs @ Patriots

Sunday

Jets @ Bills

Falcons @ Bears

Ravens @ Bengals

Steelers @ Browns

Cards @ Lions

Jaguars @ Texans

Raiders @ Titans

Eagles @ Washington

Colts @ Rams

Seahawks @ Packers

Panthers @ 49ers

Giants @ Cowboys

Monday

Saints @ Vikings

Chargers @ Broncos

SethfromMI
September 6th, 2017, 07:02 PM
mattsmith48 to be fair we didn't pick the points for every game last year/last time we did it. I think we may have done it for the last game. it is what a lot of pools do and to make it easier for those who want to play that is what I recommend doing. I will actually join you on this, though again, I would recommend doing the score just for the last game. I know I don't always have time to predict every score for every game. One pool that I am in, the way they do it, they don't ask for the specific score but they ask how many points total from both teams will be scored. the closer you are can help you if it is a tie breaker situation.

My Picks

Patriots
Bills
Falcons
Steelers
Cardinals
Texans
Raiders
Redskins
Colts
Packers (Go Pack Go!)
Panthers
Cowboys
Vikings
and the Broncos beat the Chargers 38-17 (55 points total)

mattsmith48
September 6th, 2017, 07:37 PM
mattsmith48 to be fair we didn't pick the points for every game last year/last time we did it. I think we may have done it for the last game. it is what a lot of pools do and to make it easier for those who want to play that is what I recommend doing. I will actually join you on this, though again, I would recommend doing the score just for the last game. I know I don't always have time to predict every score for every game. One pool that I am in, the way they do it, they don't ask for the specific score but they ask how many points total from both teams will be scored. the closer you are can help you if it is a tie breaker situation.

You're right it was point difference for the Monday night game we can go with that.

SethfromMI
September 6th, 2017, 07:40 PM
You're right it was point difference for the Monday night game we can go with that.

I think that will just make it easier for everyone to pick and we only have to tally the points for the last game, it will make it easier for you if your running it. but I have fun doing these pools so I am def in.

don't forget to make your picks by tomorrow (if you want Thursday game to count. that will be one thing you/we have to keep track of. I don't mind keeping my eye on it as well

mattsmith48
September 6th, 2017, 07:45 PM
I think that will just make it easier for everyone to pick and we only have to tally the points for the last game, it will make it easier for you if your running it. but I have fun doing these pools so I am def in.

don't forget to make your picks by tomorrow (if you want Thursday game to count. that will be one thing you/we have to keep track of. I don't mind keeping my eye on it as well

I don't work on Tuesdays so I should be good to running it and post results every week. I'll ask for your help if I need it, thanks anyway :)

SethfromMI
September 6th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I don't work on Tuesdays so I should be good to running it and post results every week. I'll ask for your help if I need it, thanks anyway :)

no problem! I would just make sure people don't try to post Thursday game on Friday or later and say they had the winner. I will let you determine all the games at the same time or if they miss Thursday they can still turn in the Sunday and Monday games

mattsmith48
September 7th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Patriots
Bills
Falcons
Ravens
Steelers
Cards
Jaguars
Raiders
Eagles
Rams
Packers
Panthers
Cowboys
Saints
Broncos 34-22

SethfromMI
September 7th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Patriots
Bills
Falcons
Ravens
Steelers
Cards
Jaguars
Raiders
Eagles
Rams
Packers
Panthers
Cowboys
Saints
Broncos

I strongly considered picking the Saints. A couple of seasons ago I would have picked them over the Vikings no questions asked. realistically I think they do have a good chance but last season Minnesota was tough to beat at home (I know my Packers flopped in opening weekend there). Minnesota is going to be a tough team. I think my Pack wins the division, but Minnesota may come in second depending on what the Lions do and how healthy Minnesota stays

Mrsaxoman
September 7th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Patriots (I'm hoping for an upset though)
Bills
Falcons
Ravens
Steelers
Cardinals
Texans
Raiders
Eagles
Colts
Seahawks (Go Hawks!)
Panthers
Giants
Vikings
Broncos beat the Chargers 31-17 (48 points)

mattsmith48
September 7th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Patriots (I'm hoping for an upset though)

who doesn't?

Mrsaxoman
September 7th, 2017, 04:19 PM
who doesn't?

Well, definitely true there. I wanted to pick the Chiefs but for the sake of the pool I had to pick the Patriots.

mattsmith48
September 7th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Pats lose, Pats lose!!!

mattsmith48
September 8th, 2017, 11:32 AM
There is still time for anyone else to join for the rest of the week.

mattsmith48
September 10th, 2017, 11:08 PM
After 13 games
mattsmith48 11 for 13
SethfromMI 7 for 12 (No pick for the Ravens vs Bengals)
Mrsaxoman 7 for 13

Two games tomorrow will decide 2nd place for week 1.

SethfromMI
September 11th, 2017, 07:42 PM
After 13 games
mattsmith48 11 for 13
SethfromMI 7 for 12 (No pick for the Ravens vs Bengals)
Mrsaxoman 7 for 13

Two games tomorrow will decide 2nd place for week 1.

lol I failed miserably at picking the NFL games this week. but then again I always do better at college (first week picking college games I went 22 out of 23, only missed two college games this weekend)

mattsmith48
September 12th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Week 1 results
mattsmith48 12 for 15
SethfromMI 9 for 14
Mrsaxoman 9 for 15

Total points for the Monday Night Game was 45 every one went over so we end with a tie at 2nd place.

Week 2 Schedule

Thursday

Texans @ Bengals

Sunday

Browns @ Ravens

Bears @ Buccaneers

Vikings @ Steelers

Patriots @ Saints

Eagles @ Chiefs

Titans @ Jaguars

Cardinals @ Colts

Bills @ Panthers

Jets @ Raiders

Dolphins @ Chargers

49ers @ Seahawks

Washington @ Rams

Cowboys @ Broncos

Packers @ Falcons

Monday

Lions @ Giants

SethfromMI
September 12th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Week 1 results
mattsmith48 12 for 15
SethfromMI 9 for 14
Mrsaxoman 9 for 15

Total points for the Monday Night Game was 45 every one went over so we end with a tie at 2nd place.

Week 2 Schedule

Thursday

Texans @ Bengals

Sunday

Browns @ Ravens

Bears @ Buccaneers

Vikings @ Steelers

Patriots @ Saints

Eagles @ Chiefs

Titans @ Jaguars

Cardinals @ Colts

Bills @ Panthers

Jets @ Raiders

Dolphins @ Chargers

49ers @ Seahawks

Washington @ Rams

Cowboys @ Broncos

Packers @ Falcons

Monday

Lions @ Giants

I am going to make my picks later tonight. The points thing is the person who gets as close to the score as possible, not necessarily the exact score. because if we have to do the exact combined score otherwise it doesn't count, hardly anyone is ever going to truly get it unless they edit later after the game has been played. We don't have to do it this way, but it is the way my pool does it. then they had the point differential from the combined weeks. (Example if you were 10 points off the first week and 14 points off the second, that is 14 points). Wins and Losses of the actual game determines who is first, that helps determine when you have ties for the amount of wins.

teenboyNathan
September 12th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Week 1 results
mattsmith48 12 for 15
SethfromMI 9 for 14
Mrsaxoman 9 for 15

Week 2 Schedule

Thursday

Texans @ Bengals

Sunday

Browns @ Ravens

Bears @ Buccaneers

Vikings @ Steelers

Patriots @ Saints

Eagles @ Chiefs

Titans @ Jaguars

Cardinals @ Colts

Bills @ Panthers

Jets @ Raiders

Dolphins @ Chargers

49ers @ Seahawks

Washington @ Rams

Cowboys @ Broncos

Packers @ Falcons

Monday

Lions @ Giants

I'll make my picks tomorrow. Have to think about a couple of games

mattsmith48
September 13th, 2017, 11:55 AM
I am going to make my picks later tonight. The points thing is the person who gets as close to the score as possible, not necessarily the exact score. because if we have to do the exact combined score otherwise it doesn't count, hardly anyone is ever going to truly get it unless they edit later after the game has been played. We don't have to do it this way, but it is the way my pool does it. then they had the point differential from the combined weeks. (Example if you were 10 points off the first week and 14 points off the second, that is 14 points). Wins and Losses of the actual game determines who is first, that helps determine when you have ties for the amount of wins.

For the tie breaker it is the total points without going over, Monday the total was 45, you said 55, you went over, if someone had said 43 he would have had the tie breaker, since you both went over we end with a tie.

SethfromMI
September 13th, 2017, 04:25 PM
For the tie breaker it is the total points without going over, Monday the total was 45, you said 55, you went over, if someone had said 43 he would have had the tie breaker, since you both went over we end with a tie.

I guess that rule should have been clarified before we started. in the pool I am, they count whether you go over or not. If it is a 10 point difference, then those 10 points will be added up to the other weeks (if it was a 7 point difference, it is not 17 points). because if one of us were to catch up to you on the wins, then your points would come into play. The points is not just a week to week thing, they get added up over the course of the season. In a pool I am in, there are 20 guys. 3-17 have the same amount of wins. I am number 4 in that pool because of the points. Over the course of a season, that can def help. like I said, if one of us do catch up to you or surpass you, your total point differential (obviously the smaller differential the better) might effect (depending on total wins) where your place is. If you want to do just wins and not worry about the point differentials that is fine too. eventually, esp if it is just the three of us really doing this, I highly doubt it will come down to point differential from the last game.

Thursday

Bengals

Sunday

Ravens

Buccaneers

Steelers

Patriots

Chiefs

Jaguars

Cardinals

Panthers

Raiders

Chargers

Seahawks

Rams

Cowboys

Packers

Monday

Lions (if we do the point differential 38 points)

teenboyNathan
September 13th, 2017, 09:37 PM
My picks:

Thursday

Bengals

Sunday

Ravens

Buccaneers

Steelers

Patriots

Chiefs

Jaguars

Cardinals

Panthers

Raiders

Chargers

Seahawks

Washington

Cowboys

Packers

Monday

Giants

mattsmith48
September 14th, 2017, 12:05 AM
SethfromMI The total points is only for tie breaking purposes for that week's standing, as for doing a season long standing I haven't really thought about it, if you have a suggestion on how we could do it, let me know.

teenboyNathan Total points for the Monday night game?

mattsmith48
September 14th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Bengals
Ravens
Buccaneers
Vikings
Patriots
Chiefs
Jaguars
Cardinals
Panthers
Raiders
Dolphins
Seahawks
Rams
Cowboys
Packers
Giants 40 pts

Mrsaxoman
September 14th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Bengals
Ravens
Buccaneers
Steelers
Patriots
Chiefs
Jaguars
Panthers
Raiders
Chargers
Seahawks
Redskins
Cowboys
Packers
Lions (35 total points)

mattsmith48
September 14th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Bengals
Ravens
Buccaneers
Steelers
Patriots
Chiefs
Jaguars
Panthers
Raiders
Chargers
Seahawks
Redskins
Cowboys
Packers
Lions (35 total points)

No picks for Cards @ Colts?

SethfromMI
September 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
SethfromMI The total points is only for tie breaking purposes for that week's standing, as for doing a season long standing I haven't really thought about it, if you have a suggestion on how we could do it, let me know.

It is simple and I will give you a practical example from the pool I am in. The pool has you choose the total points up for the final game (which for us and now the pool I am in is the Monday Night Football Game). For the first two weeks (week 1 did the Tennessee/Georgia Tech game for us) my point differential was a combined 48 points.

So if you say for this week a total of 38 points is going to be scored. if 45 points get scored, that's 7 points. if 35 points get scored that is 3 points (again the focus is not whether you were over or under, but what the difference was from what you said it would be.

So let's say it was 45 points and now you have a 7 point difference. Those 7 points would be added to the next week total point difference. so let's say it was 10. now it is 17. and then the next week there was a 21 difference, now it is 38 points.

Like I said, more than likely, we're probably going to get to a point where we all have a different Win amount (games we called correct) so it won't matter. The points though is to serve as a time breaker. Two of us had 9 wins last week. But, if I had a lower point differential, then that would put me in 2nd. Or the opposite, if mine was larger, I would be in 3rd.

The reason why we keep track of yours as well, is, if for some reason, you drop out of first, then your points could effect your standings if you were in a tie with someone else.

If you just want to do Wins and Losses and forget the point system, I am perfectly fine with that. The computer keeps track in the pool I am which certainly makes it no work for us.

mattsmith48
September 14th, 2017, 07:12 PM
It is simple and I will give you a practical example from the pool I am in. The pool has you choose the total points up for the final game (which for us and now the pool I am in is the Monday Night Football Game). For the first two weeks (week 1 did the Tennessee/Georgia Tech game for us) my point differential was a combined 48 points.

So if you say for this week a total of 38 points is going to be scored. if 45 points get scored, that's 7 points. if 35 points get scored that is 3 points (again the focus is not whether you were over or under, but what the difference was from what you said it would be.

So let's say it was 45 points and now you have a 7 point difference. Those 7 points would be added to the next week total point difference. so let's say it was 10. now it is 17. and then the next week there was a 21 difference, now it is 38 points.

Like I said, more than likely, we're probably going to get to a point where we all have a different Win amount (games we called correct) so it won't matter. The points though is to serve as a time breaker. Two of us had 9 wins last week. But, if I had a lower point differential, then that would put me in 2nd. Or the opposite, if mine was larger, I would be in 3rd.

The reason why we keep track of yours as well, is, if for some reason, you drop out of first, then your points could effect your standings if you were in a tie with someone else.

If you just want to do Wins and Losses and forget the point system, I am perfectly fine with that. The computer keeps track in the pool I am which certainly makes it no work for us.

I think its gonna be easier to do just Win-losses and only use total points for weekly tie breaker, odds are not really high that after 17 weeks we have a tie for first. Its not like we are playing for money or anything. For the tie breaker if it comes I was thinking maybe change it to doesn't matter if its over or under but have under as the 2nd tie breaker if needed, so if the total is 35 two people have 3 points difference the one that pick 32 gets it

SethfromMI
September 14th, 2017, 07:17 PM
I think its gonna be easier to do just Win-losses and only use total points for weekly tie breaker, odds are not really high that after 17 weeks we have a tie for first. Its not like we are playing for money or anything. For the tie breaker if it comes I was thinking maybe change it to doesn't matter if its over or under but have under as the 2nd tie breaker if needed, so if the total is 35 two people have 3 points difference the one that pick 32 gets it

that sounds perfect. like you said, we're doing this for fun anyways so there is no need to over complicate this. we're we going to keep track of total wins and losses? I think we're on the same page there but just to make sure.

mattsmith48
September 14th, 2017, 07:19 PM
that sounds perfect. like you said, we're doing this for fun anyways so there is no need to over complicate this. we're we going to keep track of total wins and losses? I think we're on the same page there but just to make sure.

Yup I'll post it with the week standing following the Monday night game, or the next morning.

Mrsaxoman
September 14th, 2017, 11:25 PM
No picks for Cards @ Colts?

Yeah. Cardinals. Sorry, must have skipped over that one.

teenboyNathan
September 15th, 2017, 10:22 PM

45 points total

mattsmith48
September 18th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Week 2 Standing
Mrsaxoman 11 for 16
SethfromMI 10 for 16 (4pts off)
teenboyNathan 10 for 16 (11pts off)
mattsmith48 9 for 16

Season Standing
mattsmith48 21 for 31
Mrsaxoman 20 for 31
SethfromMI 19 for 30
teenboyNathan 10 for 16

mattsmith48
September 18th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Week 3 Schedule

Thursday

Rams @ 49ers

Sunday

Ravens @ Jaguars

Broncos @ Bills

Saints @ Panthers

Steelers @ Bears

Falcons @ Lions

Browns @ Colts

Buccs @ Vikings

Texans @ Patriots

Dolphins @ Jets

Giants @ Eagles

Seattle @ Titans

Bengals @ Packers

Chiefs @ Chargers

Raiders @ Washington

Monday

Cowboys @ Cards

SethfromMI
September 19th, 2017, 05:55 PM
hursday

Rams

Sunday

Ravens

Broncos

Panthers

Steelers

Falcons

Browns (thought it would be a long time before I picked the Browns over anyone)

Vikings

Patriots

Dolphins

Eagles

Titans

Packers

Chiefs

Raiders

Monday

Cowboys (41 points total)

Mrsaxoman
September 19th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Rams
Ravens
Broncos
Panthers
Steelers
Falcons
Colts
Vikings
Patriots
Dolphins
Eagles
Seahawks
Packers
Chiefs
Raiders
Cowboys (35 points)

mattsmith48
September 19th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Just a heads up before it happens if you want to change one of your predictions after you posted them can you either mention me or post it in another post. Just want to make sure I don't miss anything. Thank You :)

mattsmith48
September 20th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Rams
Ravens
Broncos
Panthers
Steelers
Lions
Browns
Buccs
Patriots
Dolphins
Giants
Titans
Packers
Chiefs
Raiders
Cowboys (65 pts)

teenboyNathan
September 20th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Rams
Ravens
Broncos
Panthers
Steelers
Falcons
Browns (never thought I'd pick the Browns to win a game)

Bucs
Patriots
Dolphins
Eagles
Seattle
Packers
Chiefs
Raiders
Cowboys (55 points total)

mattsmith48
September 25th, 2017, 10:55 PM
Week 3 Standing
SethfromMI 9 for 16 (4pts off)
Mrsaxoman 9 for 16 (10pts off)
teenboyNathan 7 for 16
mattsmith48 6 for 16

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 29 for 47
SethfromMI 28 for 46
mattsmith48 27 for 47
teenboyNathan 17 for 32

mattsmith48
September 25th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Week 4 Schedule

Thursday

Bears @ Packers

Sunday

Saints @ Miami

Rams @ Cowboys

Jaguars @ Jets

Bills @ Falcons

Steelers @ Baltimore

Bengals @ Browns

Titans @ Texans

Lions @ Vikings

Panthers @ Patriots

49ers @ Cardinals

Eagles @ Chargers

Giants @ Bucs

Raiders @ Denver

Colts @ Seattle

Monday

Washington @ Chiefs

SethfromMI
September 26th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Thursday

Packers

Sunday

Saints

Cowboys

Jaguars

Falcons

Steelers

Bengals

Titans

Lions

Patriots

Cardinals

Eagles

Bucs

Denver

Seattle

Monday

Chiefs (52 points total)

Mrsaxoman
September 27th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Packers
Saints
Cowboys
Jaguars
Falcons
Steelers
Bengals
Titans
Lions
Patriots
Cardinals
Eagles
Buccaneers
Broncos
Seahawks
Chiefs (45 points total)

SethfromMI
September 27th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Packers
Saints
Cowboys
Jaguars
Falcons
Steelers
Bengals
Titans
Lions
Patriots
Cardinals
Eagles
Buccaneers
Broncos
Seahawks
Chiefs (45 points total)

you copied mine besides the points sir (haha which is bound to happen sometimes in these pools)

teenboyNathan
September 27th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Packers
Saints
Cowboys
Jaguars
Falcons
Baltimore
Bengals
Texans
Lions
Patriots
Cardinals
Chargers
Bucs
Denver
Seattle
Chiefs (44 points)

mattsmith48
September 27th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Guess who's picking the Browns two weeks in a row.

Packers
Saints
Cowboys
Jaguars
Falcons
Steelers
Browns
Titans
Lions
Patriots
Cardinals
Eagles
Giants
Raiders
Seattle
Chiefs (41 Pts)

Mrsaxoman
September 28th, 2017, 01:10 AM
you copied mine besides the points sir (haha which is bound to happen sometimes in these pools)

Yeah. I noticed that after I sent it. At least the points are different. I didnít really feel like there could be too many upsets. The only one I was really debating about was Raiders vs Broncos but went with the Broncos because they are the home team.

SethfromMI
September 29th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Yeah. I noticed that after I sent it. At least the points are different. I didnít really feel like there could be too many upsets. The only one I was really debating about was Raiders vs Broncos but went with the Broncos because they are the home team.

oh like I said that def will happen some weeks. there was a few games I went back and fourth on. I think the one I questioned the most was the Lions/Vikings game. So I didn't care at all

Mrsaxoman
September 29th, 2017, 01:22 PM
oh like I said that def will happen some weeks. there was a few games I went back and fourth on. I think the one I questioned the most was the Lions/Vikings game. So I didn't care at all

Yeah. I know it will happen sometimes. I feel like this week isnít going to be as crazy as last week with the upsets.

mattsmith48
October 2nd, 2017, 11:11 PM
Week 4 Standing
SethfromMI 11 for 16 (3pts off) 3rd week in a row with the tie breaker
Mrsaxoman 11 for 16 (4pts off)
teenboyNathan 10 for 16
mattsmith48 8 for 16

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 40 for 63
SethfromMI 39 for 62
mattsmith48 35 for 63
teenboyNathan 27 for 48

mattsmith48
October 2nd, 2017, 11:15 PM
Week 5 schedule
Few good matchups in week 5 especially the two games involving New York teams.

Thursday
Patriots @ Bucs

Sunday
Bills @ Bengals
Jets @ Browns
Panthers @ Lions
Jaguars @ Steelers
49ers @ Colts
Titans @ Miami
Chargers @ Giants
Cardinals @ Eagles
Seattle @ Rams
Ravens @ Raiders
Packers @ Cowboys
Chiefs @ Texans

Monday
Vikings @ Bears

SethfromMI
October 3rd, 2017, 07:47 PM
Man some of these games were hard to pick. Some teams are just so bad and there are other teams who I would not have picked to win if this was a year ago (but then again this isn't last year is it?)

hursday
Patriots

Sunday
Bills
Jets
Lions
Steelers
49ers (yea this is one of those games I did not know which way to lean)
Titans
Giants
Eagles
Rams (def would not have picked the Seahawks over the Rams a year ago)
Raiders
Packers (Go Pack Go!)
Chiefs

Monday
Vikings (20 points)

mattsmith48
October 3rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
Bucs
Bills
Browns (3rd weeks in a row)
Lions
Jaguars
49ers
Titans
Giants
Cardinals
Rams
Ravens
Cowboys
Chiefs
Vikings (24 pts)

teenboyNathan
October 4th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Patriots
Bills
Jets
Lions
Steelers
Colts
Titans
Giants
Eagles
Seattle
Ravens
Cowboys
Chiefs
Vikings (30 points)

Mrsaxoman
October 5th, 2017, 11:20 AM
This was definitely a harder week to make picks.

Patriots (I actually think the Bucs could win but I’m not picking them)
Bills
Jets
Lions
Steelers
49ers
Titans
Giants (I had a hard time making a pick here.)
Eagles
Seahawks (I’m just always going to pick my team to win)
Raiders
Cowboys
Chiefs
Vikings (33 points)

mattsmith48
October 5th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Patriots (I actually think the Bucs could win but Iím not picking them)

Just pointing out you said the same thing in week 1 ;)

Mrsaxoman
October 5th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Just pointing out you said the same thing in week 1 ;)

Yeah. I was saying it before the season started that I donít think the Patriots are that good this year. They do have the worst defense right now but I think their offense can beat the Bucs offense so Iím just going to pick the Patriots this time. I think itíll be a good game though.

mattsmith48
October 9th, 2017, 11:28 PM
Week 5 standing
teenboyNathan 8 for 14
Mrsaxoman 6 for 14 (4 pts off)
SethfromMI 6 for 14 (17 pts off)
mattsmith48 4 for 14

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 46 for 63
SethfromMI 45 for 62
mattsmith48 39 for 63
teenboyNathan 35 for 48

mattsmith48
October 9th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Week 6
Thursday
Eagles @ Panthers
Sunday
Miami @ Falcons
Bears @ Ravens
Browns @ Texans
Packers @ Vikings
Lions @ Saints
Patriots @ Jets
49ers @ Washington
Bucs @ Cardinals
Rams @ Jaguars
Steelers @ Chiefs
Chargers @ Raiders
Giants @ Broncos
Monday
Colts @ Titans

SethfromMI
October 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Panthers
Sunday
Falcons
Ravens
Texans
Packers
Saints
Patriots
Washington
Bucs
Rams
Chiefs
Raiders
Broncos
Monday
Titans (35 points)

mattsmith48
October 10th, 2017, 08:24 PM
SethfromMI you are missing the Bears @ Ravens game

SethfromMI
October 10th, 2017, 09:43 PM
SethfromMI you are missing the Bears @ Ravens game

Thank you so much for catching that and letting me know! :D

teenboyNathan
October 11th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Panthers
Falcons
Ravens
Texans
Packers
Lions
Patriots
Washington
Bucs
Jaguars
Chiefs
Raiders
Broncos
Titans (44 points total)

mattsmith48
October 11th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Eagles
Miami
Ravens
Browns
Packers
Lions
Jets
49ers
Bucs
Jaguars
Chiefs
Chargers
Broncos
Titans (71)

Mrsaxoman
October 12th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Panthers (I think Philadelphia is good but Carolina has had tougher competition so far)
Falcons
Ravens
Texans
Packers (I was tempted to pick an upset here but chose not to)
Lions
Patriots (One of these days I’m actually going to go with my gut against them)
Redskins
Buccaneers
Rams
Chiefs
Raiders
Broncos
Titans (30 points)

Mrsaxoman
October 12th, 2017, 01:47 AM
mattsmith48 You forgot the point total for the Monday game.

mattsmith48
October 12th, 2017, 08:31 AM
mattsmith48 You forgot the point total for the Monday game.

Thank you :)

mattsmith48
October 16th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Just a bad week for everyone I hope no one gamble any money this week :p

Week 6 Standing
Mrsaxoman 5 for 14
mattsmith48 4 for 14 (13pts off)
teenboyNathan 4 for 14 (14pts off)
SethfromMI 4 for 14 (23pts off)

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 51 for 77
SethfromMI 49 for 76
mattsmith48 43 for 77
teenboyNathan 39 for 62

mattsmith48
October 16th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Week 7 Schedule
Thusday
Chiefs @ Raiders
Sunday
Bucs @ Bills
Panthers @ Bears
Titans @ Browns
Saints @ Packers
Cardinals @ Rams
Jets @ Dolphins
Jaguars @ Colts
Ravens @ Vikings
Cowboys @ 49ers
Bengals @ Steelers
Broncos @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Giants
Falcons @ Patriots
Monday
Washington @ Eagles

SethfromMI
October 17th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Week 7 Schedule
Thusday
Chiefs @ Raiders
Sunday
Bucs @ Bills
Panthers @ Bears
Titans @ Browns
Saints @ Packers
Cardinals @ Rams
Jets @ Dolphins
Jaguars @ Colts
Ravens @ Vikings
Cowboys @ 49ers
Bengals @ Steelers
Broncos @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Giants
Falcons @ Patriots
Monday
Washington @ Eagles

Crazy week for upsets in both college and the NFL. poor Aaron Rodgers :(

Thusday
Chiefs
Sunday
Bills
Panthers
Titans
Packers(ok in reality, I think the Saints will win, but I have to pick my team)
Rams
Dolphins
Jaguars
Vikings
Cowboys
Steelers
Broncos
Seahawks
Patriots
Monday
Eagles (52 points total)

teenboyNathan
October 17th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Chiefs
Bills
Panthers
Titans
Packers
Cardinals
Dolphins
Jaguars
Vikings
Cowboys
Steelers
Broncos
Seahawks
Patriots
Eagles (58 points)

Mrsaxoman
October 19th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Chiefs
Bills
Panthers
Titans
Saints (It really sucks that Rodgers got injured. As much as I hate him as a Seahawks fan I love watching him as a football fan and I hope that he can recover quickly.)
Rams
Dolphins
Jaguars
Vikings
Cowboys
Steelers
Broncos
Seahawks
Falcons
Eagles (45 points)

mattsmith48
October 19th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Chiefs
Bills
Panthers
Titans
Saints
Rams
Jets
Jaguars
Vikings
Cowboys
Steelers
Broncos
Seahawks
Patriots
Eagles (60 pts)

mattsmith48
October 24th, 2017, 12:09 AM
A little more successful week for everyone

Week 7 standing
mattsmith48 11 for 15 (2pts off)
SethfromMI 11 for 15 (6pts off)
Mrsaxoman 11 for 15 (13pts off)
teenboyNathan 10 for 15

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 62 for 92
SethfromMI 60 for 91
mattsmith48 54 for 92
teenboyNathan 49 for 77

mattsmith48
October 24th, 2017, 12:10 AM
Week 8 Schedule

Thursday
Dolphins @ Ravens
Sunday
Vikings @ Browns
Raiders @ Bills
Colts @ Bengals
Chargers @ Patriots
Bears @ Saints
Falcons @ Jets
49ers @ Eagles
Panthers @ Bucs
Texans @ Seahawks
Cowboys @ Washington
Steelers @ Lions
Monday
Broncos @ Chiefs

mattsmith48
October 25th, 2017, 09:20 AM
Dolphins
Vikings
Raiders
Bengals
Patriots
Saints
Falcons
Eagles
Panthers
Texans
Cowboys
Steelers
Chiefs (40pts)

SethfromMI
October 25th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Ravens
Vikings
Bills
Bengals
Patriots
Saints
Falcons
Eagles
Bucs
Seahawks
Cowboys
Steelers
Chiefs (45 points total)

teenboyNathan
October 25th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Ravens
Vikings
Raiders
Bengals
Patriots
Saints
Falcons
Eagles
Bucs
Seahawks
Cowboys
Steelers
Chiefs (40 points total)

mattsmith48
October 25th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Ravens
Vikings
Bills
Bengals
Patriots
Saints
Falcons
Eagles
Bucs
Seahawks
Cowboys
Steelers
Chiefs

You forgot the total points for the Monday night game

Mrsaxoman
October 26th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Dolphins
Vikings
Bills
Bengals
Patriots
Saints
Falcons
Eagles
Panthers
Seahawks
Cowboys
Steelers
Chiefs (35 points)

Mrsaxoman
October 26th, 2017, 12:54 PM
A little more successful week for everyone

Week 7 standing
Mrsaxoman 12 for 15
mattsmith48 11 for 15 (2pts off)
SethfromMI 11 for 15 (6pts off)
teenboyNathan 10 for 15

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 63 for 92
SethfromMI 60 for 91
mattsmith48 54 for 92
teenboyNathan 49 for 77

I actually got 4 wrong. Not 3. I picked the Chiefs, Panthers, Broncos, and Falcons to win, and they all lost.

mattsmith48
October 26th, 2017, 01:01 PM
I actually got 4 wrong. Not 3. I picked the Chiefs, Panthers, Broncos, and Falcons to win, and they all lost.

Just changed it, I accidentally gave you a win for the Falcons game, thanks for pointing that out. :)

SethfromMI
October 26th, 2017, 07:20 PM
You forgot the total points for the Monday night game

whoops sorry. 45 points. I am going to go back and edit that right now. Thanks for catching that I meant to put it on there

mattsmith48
October 30th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Week 8 Standing
SethfromMI 12 for 13 (3pts off)
Mrsaxoman 12 for 13 (13pts off)
teenboyNathan 11 for 13
mattsmith48 10 for 13

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 74 for 105
SethfromMI 72 for 104
mattsmith48 64 for 105
teenboyNathan 60 for 90

mattsmith48
October 30th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Week 9 Schedule

Thursday
Bills @ Jets
Sunday
Falcons @ Panthers
Rams @ Giants
Bengals @ Jaguars
Broncos @ Eagles
Colts @ Texans
Bucs @ Saints
Ravens @ Titans
Washingom @ Seahawks
Cardinals @ 49ers
Chiefs @ Cowboys
Raiders @ Dolphins
Monday
Lions @ Packers

mattsmith48
October 31st, 2017, 09:11 PM
Bills
Falcons
Rams
Jaguars
Eagles
Texans
Saints
Titans
Seahawks
49ers
Chiefs
Raiders
Lions (44 pts)

SethfromMI
November 1st, 2017, 06:07 PM
Bills
Sunday
Panthers
Rams
Jaguars
Texans
Eagles
Saints
Titans
Seahawks
Cardinals
Chiefs
Dolphins
Monday
Packers (35 total)
mattsmith48 Don't forget about your point total for the last game

teenboyNathan
November 1st, 2017, 09:55 PM
Bills
Falcons
Rams
Jaguars
Eagles
Texans
Bucs
Titans
Seahawks
49ers
Chiefs
Dolphins
Packers (45 points total)

mattsmith48
November 2nd, 2017, 08:44 AM
SethfromMI Thanks, you're missing a pick for Broncos @ Eagles.

Mrsaxoman
November 2nd, 2017, 01:01 PM
Bills
Panthers
Rams
Jaguars
Eagles
Texans
Saints
Titans
Seahawks
Cardinals
Chiefs
Raiders
Lions (42 points)

SethfromMI
November 2nd, 2017, 05:29 PM
SethfromMI Thanks, you're missing a pick for Broncos @ Eagles.

Thank you for looking out for me as well :)

SethfromMI
November 6th, 2017, 11:22 PM
I am just doing it this week until mattsmith48 gets back. Not trying to take his place since he has been doing a wonderful job with this.

Week 9 Wins
Mrsaxoman: 9 of 13
SethfromMI: 7 of 13
mattsmith48: 6 of 13
teenboyNathan: 4 of 13

Total Wins
Mrsaxoman 85 for 118
SethfromMI 79 for 117
mattsmith48 70 for 118
teenboyNathan 64 for 108

WEEK 10 Games

Thursday Night
Seahawks @ Cardinals

Sunday
Packers @ Bears
Saints @ Bills
Browns @ Lions
Bengals @ Titans
Steelers @ Colts
Jets @ Buccaneers
Vikings @ Redskins
Chargers @ Jaguars
Texans @ Rams
Cowboys @ Falcons
Giants @ 49ers
Patriots @ Broncos

Monday Night
Dolphins @ Panthers

teenboyNathan
November 8th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Seahawks
Bears
Bills
Lions
Bengals
Steelers
Jets
Redskins
Jaguars
Rams
Falcons
49ers
Patriots
Panthers (50 total points)

SethfromMI
November 8th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Thursday Night
Seahawks

Sunday
Bears
Saints
Lions
Titans
Steelers
Jets
Vikings
Jaguars
Rams
Cowboys
49ers
Patriots

Monday Night
Panthers (28 points)

Mrsaxoman
November 9th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Seahawks
Bears
Bills
Lions
Titans
Steelers
Jets
Vikings
Jaguars
Rams
Falcons
49ers
Patriots
Panthers (35 points)

mattsmith48
November 14th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Thank you to SethfromMI for taking over last week

Week 10 results
SethfromMI 12 for 14
Mrsaxoman 11 for 14
teenboyNathan 9 for 14

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 94 for 132
SethfromMI 91 for 131
teenboyNathan 73 for 117
mattsmith48 71 for 118

mattsmith48
November 14th, 2017, 12:57 AM
Week 11 schedule

Thursday
Titans @ Steelers
Sunday
Lions @ Bears
Jaguars @ Browns
Ravens @ Packers
Cardinals @ Texans
Rams @ Vikings
Washington @ Saints
Chiefs @ Giants
Buccaneers @ Dolphins
Bills @ Chargers
Bengals @ Broncos
Patriots @ Raiders
Eagles @ Cowboys
Monday
Falcons @ Seahawks

SethfromMI
November 14th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Thursday
Steelers

Sunday
Lions

Jaguars

Packers (The first time I picked against my Packers last week and they ended up winning. Win or lose, I can't pick against my team again).

Texans

Rams

Saints

Chiefs

Dolphins

Chargers

Broncos

Patriots

Eagles

Monday

Seahawks (48 total points)

mattsmith48
November 15th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Steelers
Lions
Jaguars
Packers
Texans
Vikings
Washington
Chiefs
Buccaneers
Bills
Broncos
Raiders
Eagles
Falcons (77)

teenboyNathan
November 15th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Steelers
Bears
Jaguars
Ravens
Texans
Vikings
Saints
Chiefs
Buccaneers
Chargers
Broncos
Patriots
Eagles
Seahawks (40 points total)

Mrsaxoman
November 16th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Last week I only got the bears, bills, and jets games wrong. So I went 11 for 14. Not 8 for 14.

This week’s picks:
Steelers
Lions
Jaguars
Ravens
Texans
Vikings (I actually think the rams will win but picking Vikings because it helps the Seahawks if they win.)
Saints
Chiefs
Buccaneers
Bills
Broncos
Patriots
Eagles
Seahawks (35 points)

mattsmith48
November 17th, 2017, 12:51 AM
Last week I only got the bears, bills, and jets games wrong. So I went 11 for 14. Not 8 for 14.

This week’s picks:
Steelers
Lions
Jaguars
Ravens
Texans
Vikings (I actually think the rams will win but picking Vikings because it helps the Seahawks if they win.)
Saints
Chiefs
Buccaneers
Bills
Broncos
Patriots
Eagles
Seahawks (35 points)

I fixed it

mattsmith48
November 21st, 2017, 05:09 AM
Week 11 results
teenboyNathan 10 for 14 (25pts off)
Mrsaxoman 10 for 14 (30pts off)
SethfromMI 9 for 14
mattsmith48 8 for 14
Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 104 for 146
SethfromMI 99 for 145
teenboyNathan 83 for 131
mattsmith48 79 for 132

mattsmith48
November 21st, 2017, 05:17 AM
Week 12 Schedule

Thursday
Vikings @ Lions
Chargers @ Cowboys
Giants @ Washington

Sunday
Buccaneers @ Falcons
Browns @ Bengals
Titans @ Colts
Bills @ Chiefs
Dolphins @ Patriots
Panthers @ Jets
Bears @ Eagles
Seahawks @ 49ers
Jaguars @ Cardinals
Saints @ Rams
Broncos @ Raiders
Packers @ Steelers

Monday
Texans @ Ravens

SethfromMI
November 21st, 2017, 10:37 PM
Thursday
Vikings
Cowboys
Washington

Sunday
Falcons
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Patriots
Panthers
Eagles
Seahawks
Jaguars
Saints
Raiders
Steelers

Monday
Ravens (52)

teenboyNathan
November 22nd, 2017, 11:44 PM
Lions
Cowboys
Washington
Falcons
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Patriots
Panthers
Eagles
Seahawks
Jaguars
Rams
Raiders
Steelers
Ravens (40 points total)

Mrsaxoman
November 23rd, 2017, 12:28 AM
Vikings
Cowboys
Redskins
Falcons
Bengals
Titans
Chiefs
Patriots
Panthers
Eagles
Seahawks
Jaguars
Saints
Raiders
Steelers
Ravens (35 points)

mattsmith48
November 23rd, 2017, 02:10 AM
Vikings
Cowboys
Giants
Falcons
Browns
Titans
Chiefs
Patriots
Panthers
Eagles
Seahawks
Jaguars
Rams
Raiders
Steelers
Texans (67)

mattsmith48
November 28th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Week 12 Standing
Mrsaxoman 13 for 16 (4pts off)
SethfromMI 13 for 16 (13pts off)
teenboyNathan 12 for 16
mattsmith48 9 for 16

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 117 for 162
SethfromMI 112 for 161
teenboyNathan 95 for 147
mattsmith48 88 for 148

mattsmith48
November 28th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Week 13 schedule

Thursday
Washington @ Cowboys

Sunday
Colts @ Jaguars
Vikings @ Falcons
Lions @ Ravens
Patriots @ Bills
49ers @ Bears
Buccaneers @ Packers
Broncos @ Dolphins
Chiefs @ Jets
Texans @ Titans
Browns @ Chargers
Panthers @ Saints
Rams @ Cardinals
Giants @ Raiders
Eagles @ Seahawks

Monday
Steelers @ Bengals

SethfromMI
November 28th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Thursday
Washington

Sunday
Jaguars
Vikings
Lions
Patriots
Bears
Packers
Dolphins
Chiefs
Titans
Chargers
Saints
Cardinals
Raiders
Eagles

Monday
Steelers (52 points)

teenboyNathan
November 29th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Washington
Jaguars
Vikings
Ravens
Patriots
Bears
Packers
Broncos
Jets
Titans
Chargers
Saints
Rams
Raiders
Eagles
Steelers (43 points total)

Mrsaxoman
November 30th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Redskins
Jaguars
Vikings
Lions
Patriots
Bears
Packers
Dolphins
Chiefs
Titans
Chargers
Saints
Rams
Raiders
Seahawks (Can’t pick against my team, even though I don’t think they’ll win. I’d prefer watching the game thinking optimistically.)
Steelers (40 points)

mattsmith48
November 30th, 2017, 05:55 AM
SethfromMI Mrsaxoman you forgot total points.

Cowboys
Jaguars
Vikings
Lions
Patriots
Bears
Packers
Broncos
Jets
Texans
Browns
Saints
Rams
Raiders
Eagles
Steelers (77 pts)

Mrsaxoman
November 30th, 2017, 01:54 PM
mattsmith48 Thanks for reminding me. I’ll edit that now.

SethfromMI
December 2nd, 2017, 09:04 AM
SethfromMI Mrsaxoman you forgot total points.

Cowboys
Jaguars
Vikings
Lions
Patriots
Bears
Packers
Broncos
Jets
Texans
Browns
Saints
Rams
Raiders
Eagles
Steelers (77 pts)

Thanks! :)

Harrier
December 4th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Impressive win by Seattle over Philly today!

Mrsaxoman
December 4th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Impressive win by Seattle over Philly today!

That was a great game. I was very cautiously optimistic about it but it was a great game. And the atmosphere and energy of the crowd was amazing. Iím really glad I ended up going to the game.

mattsmith48
December 5th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Week 13 standing
teenboyNathan 12 for 16 (0pts off)
Mrsaxoman 12 for 16 (12pts off)
SethfromMI 10 for 16 (3pts off)
mattsmith48 10 for 16 (34pts off)

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 129 for 178
SethfromMI 122 for 177
teenboyNathan 107 for 163
mattsmith48 98 for 164

mattsmith48
December 5th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Thursday
Saints @ Falcons

Sunday
Colts @ Bills
Vikings @ Panthers
Bears @ Bengals
Packers @ Browns
49ers @ Texans
Raiders @ Chiefs
Cowboys @ Giants
Lions @ Buccaneers
Titans @ Cardinals
Jets @ Broncos
Washington @ Chargers
Eagles @ Rams
Seahawks @ Jaguars
Ravens @ Steelers

Monday
Patroits @ Dolphins

SethfromMI
December 5th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Thursday
Saints

Sunday
Bills
Vikings
Bengals
Packers
Texans
Chiefs
Cowboys
Lions
Titans
Broncos
Chargers
Eagles
Seahawks
Steelers

Monday
Patroits (45 points)

teenboyNathan
December 5th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Saints
Bills
Vikings
Bengals
Packers
Texans
Chiefs
Cowboys
Lions
Titans
Jets
Chargers
Rams
Seahawks
Steelers
Patroits (55 total points)

mattsmith48
December 6th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Saints
Bills
Vikings
Bengals
Browns
Texans
Chiefs
Cowboys
Lions
Titans
Jets
Washington
Eagles
Jaguars
Ravens
Patriots (78 pts)

Mrsaxoman
December 6th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Saints
Bills
Vikings
Bengals
Packers
Texans
Raiders
Cowboys
Lions
Titans
Jets
Chargers
Eagles
Seahawks
Steelers
Patriots (42 points)

mattsmith48
December 12th, 2017, 05:35 AM
Week 14 standing
SethfromMI 9 for 16
Mrsaxoman 7 for 16 (5pts off)
teenboyNathan 7 for 16 (8pts off)
mattsmith48 6 for 16

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 136 for 194
SethfromMI 131 for 193
teenboyNathan 114 for 179
mattsmith48 104 for 180

mattsmith48
December 12th, 2017, 05:37 AM
Week 15 schedule
Thursday
Broncos @ Colts
Saturday
Bears @ Lions
Chargers @ Chiefs
Sunday
Texans @ Jaguars
Dolphins @ Bills
Packers @ Panthers
Ravens @ Browns
Bengals @ Vikings
Jets @ Saints
Eagles @ Giants
Cardinals @ Washington
Rams @ Seahawks
Patriots @ Steelers
Titans @ 49ers
Cowboys @ Raiders
Monday
Falcons @ Buccaneers

SethfromMI
December 12th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Thursday
Broncos

Saturday
Lions
Chiefs

Sunday
Jaguars
Bills
Packers
Ravens
Vikings
Saints
Eagles
Washington
Rams
Steelers
Titans
Cowboys

Monday
Falcons (45 total)

teenboyNathan
December 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Broncos
Lions
Chiefs
Jaguars
Bills
Panthers
Ravens
Vikings
Saints
Eagles
Washington
Rams
Steelers
49ers
Cowboys
Falcons (52 total)

mattsmith48
December 13th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Broncos
Bears
Chargers
Jaguars
Bills
Packers
Browns (They have to win one this year, right?)
Vikings
Saints
Eagles
Washington
Rams
Patriots
Titans
Cowboys
Falcons (65pts)

Mrsaxoman
December 14th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Broncos
Lions
Chargers
Jaguars
Bills
Panthers
Ravens
Vikings
Saints
Eagles
Redskins
Seahawks (I can’t pick against my team. But I think they’ve got a good chance if the offense is playing to their potential and hopefully Wagner and Wright are able to play. Those two could make a huge difference.)
Steelers
Titans
Raiders
Falcons (42 points)

mattsmith48
December 19th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Week 15 standing
teenboyNathan 15 for 16
SethfromMI 14 for 16
mattsmith48 12 for 16
Mrsaxoman 11 for 16

Season standing
Mrsaxoman 147 for 209
SethfromMI 145 for 208
teenboyNathan 129 for 194
mattsmith48 116 for 195

mattsmith48
December 19th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Week 16 schedule
Saturday
Colts @ Ravens
Vikings @ Packers
Sunday
Buccaneers @ Panthers
Browns @ Bears
Lions @ Bengals
Dolphins @ Chiefs
Bills @ Patriots
Falcons @ Saints
Chargers @ Jets
Rams @ Titans
Broncos @ Washington
Jaguars @ 49ers
Giants @ Cardinals
Seahawks @ Cowboys
Monday
Steelers @ Texans
Raiders @ Eagles

Kacieboo2003
December 19th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Is it too late for me to join this?

SethfromMI
December 19th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Is it too late for me to join this?

No you can join :) Obviously you won't end up winning the season, but you still might end up winning the last two individual weeks :)

Saturday
Ravens

Packers

Sunday

Panthers

Bears
Lions

Chiefs

Patriots

Saints

Chargers

Rams

Washington

Jaguars

Cardinals

Cowboys

Monday
Steelers

Eagles (55 points)

mattsmith48
December 19th, 2017, 05:59 PM
No you can join :) Obviously you won't end up winning the season, but you still might end up winning the last two individual weeks :)

Oh come on Seth some people are trying to clinch last place here ;)

Kacieboo2003 sure you can join we just do it for fun anyway. :)

Kacieboo2003
December 19th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Week 16 schedule

Saturday
Ravens
Vikings

Sunday
Panthers
Bears
Lions
Chiefs
Patriots
Saints
Chargers
Rams
Washington
Jaguars
Cardinals
Cowboys

Monday
Steelers
Eagles (48 points)

Mrsaxoman
December 20th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Ravens
Vikings
Panthers
Bears
Lions
Chiefs
Patriots
Saints (Really hoping this game goes this way. I know the Seahawks aren’t likely to do well in the playoffs but still want to see them make it.)
Chargers
Rams
Redskins
Jaguars
Cardinals
Seahawks
Steelers
Eagles (42 points)

Mrsaxoman
December 20th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Week 16 schedule

Saturday
Ravens
Vikings

Sunday
Panthers
Bears
Lions
Chiefs
Patriots
Saints
Chargers
Rams
Washington
Jaguars
Cardinals
Cowboys

Monday
Steelers
Eagles

Just to let you know, we guess the total score for the Monday night game (In this case the Raiders/Eagles game) and in the case of a tie the person who gets the closest is the winner.

mattsmith48
December 21st, 2017, 07:06 PM
Still the only one picking the Browns.

Ravens
Vikings
Panthers
Browns
Lions
Chiefs
Patriots
Saints
Chargers
Rams
Washington
Jaguars
Cardinals
Cowboys
Steelers
Raiders (63pts)

teenboyNathan
December 21st, 2017, 08:54 PM
Ravens
Vikings
Panthers
Bears
Bengals
Chiefs
Patriots
Saints
Chargers
Rams
Washington
Jaguars
Cardinals
Cowboys
Steelers
Eagles (51 total points)

Kacieboo2003
December 24th, 2017, 02:20 PM
How do we know if we won? Will we be messaged or something?

Mrsaxoman
December 24th, 2017, 10:11 PM
How do we know if we won? Will we be messaged or something?

After every game has been finished mattsmith48 posts the weekís standings and the season as a wholeís updated standings and then posts the matchups for the following week. So if you win the week youíre name will be at the top of his post. But thereís still two games tomorrow.

Kacieboo2003
December 25th, 2017, 03:29 AM
After every game has been finished mattsmith48 posts the weekís standings and the season as a wholeís updated standings and then posts the matchups for the following week. So if you win the week youíre name will be at the top of his post. But thereís still two games tomorrow.

Oh cool!! I hope I get lucky and win lol. This is my first pool ever :D

Harrier
December 25th, 2017, 04:31 AM
Happy Seahawks kept their season alive by beating Dallas.

mattsmith48
December 26th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Week 16 standing

Mrsaxoman 14 for 16 (19pts off)
teenboyNathan 14 for 16 (28pts off)
Kacieboo2003 13 for 16
SethfromMI 12 for 16
mattsmith48 11 for 16

Season Standing
Mrsaxoman 161 for 239
SethfromMI 157 for 238
teenboyNathan 143 for 224
mattsmith48 127 for 225

mattsmith48
December 26th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Week 17 schedule

Last week of the regular season last chance for the Browns to win in 2017, Mrsaxoman can clinch 1st with 12 wins, SethfromMI can clinch 2nd with 2 wins and mattsmith48 can clinch last place with 1 win from teenboyNathan.

No Monday or Sunday night game tonight so for tie breaker we'll go with the last game on the list, Cardinals @ Seahawks . Also let me know if you want to keep going for the playoffs.

Sunday
Green Bay @ Lions
Texans @ Colts
Bears @ Vikings
Jets @ Patriots
Washington @ Giants
Cowboys @ Eagles
Browns @ Steelers
Panthers @ Falcons
Bengals @ Ravens
Bills @ Dolphins
Saints @ Buccaneers
Jaguars @ Titans
Chiefs @ Broncos
49ers @ Rams
Raiders @ Chargers
Cardinals @ Seahawks

Lost in the Echo
December 26th, 2017, 12:14 AM
Fudge Packers
Texans
Vikings
Patriots
Redskins
Eagles
Steelers ( Big Ben is a bad mofo )
Falcons
Bengals ( fuck the ravens)
Bills
Saints
Jags
Chiefs
69ers ( just cuz I love calling them that :P )
Chargers
Cardinals 28-17 ( 45, I doez mathz )

Kacieboo2003
December 26th, 2017, 01:10 AM
Lions
Texans
Vikings
Patriots
Giants
Cowboys (SADLY I pick them cause the Eagles already clinched the top seed :D)
Steelers
Panthers
Ravens
Bills
Saints
Jaguars
Chiefs
Rams
Raiders
Seahawks (30)

SethfromMI
December 26th, 2017, 08:39 AM
I would have done better if I had not picked my Packers so many times even when I thought they were going to lose but oh well. Also, I say let's do the playoffs as well if everyone else wants to to do them too.

Sunday
Green Bay
Texans
Vikings
Patriots
Washington
Eagles
Steelers
Panthers
Ravens
Bills
Saints
Jaguars
Chiefs
Rams
Chargers
Seahawks (42 points)

mattsmith48
December 26th, 2017, 03:23 PM
I would have done better if I had not picked my Packers so many times even when I thought they were going to lose but oh well. Also, I say let's do the playoffs as well if everyone else wants to to do them too.

I kept picking the Browns all year just to get their one win of the season that is much worst.

Lions
Texans
Bears
Jets
Giants
Eagles
Browns
Panthers
Ravens
Bills
Saints
Jaguars
Chiefs
Rams
Chargers
Seahawks (19pts)

teenboyNathan
December 26th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Lions
Colts
Vikings
Patriots
Giants
Cowboys
Steelers
Panthers
Ravens
Bills
Saints
Jaguars
Broncos
49ers
Chargers
Seahawks (40 total points)

Let's do the playoff games

Mrsaxoman
December 27th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Lions
Texans
Vikings
Patriots
Redskins
Eagles
Steelers
Panthers
Ravens
Bills
Saints
Jaguars
Chiefs
Rams
Chargers
Seahawks (35 points)

mattsmith48
January 1st, 2018, 05:29 AM
Week 17 standing
Lost in the Echo 10 for 16 (5pts off)
teenboyNathan 10 for 16 (10pts off)
Kacieboo2003 8 for 16
Mrsaxoman 7 for 16
SethfromMI 6 for 16
mattsmith48 5 for 16

Season Standing

Mrsaxoman 168 for 255
SethfromMI 163 for 254
teenboyNathan 153 for 240
mattsmith48 132 for 241

mattsmith48
January 1st, 2018, 05:38 AM
Wild Card Schedule
Saturday
Titans @ Chiefs
Falcons @ Rams

Sunday
Bills @ Jaguars
Panthers @ Saints

Tie Breaker: Total points for the last game, Panthers @ Saints

Kacieboo2003
January 1st, 2018, 11:07 PM
Wild Card Schedule
Saturday
Chiefs
Rams

Sunday
Jaguars
Saints (39)
Going with all the home teams lol
Tie Breaker: Total points for the last game, Panthers @ Saints

SethfromMI
January 2nd, 2018, 06:42 PM
Saturday
Chiefs
Rams

Sunday
Jaguars
Saints(49 points)
Kacieboo2003, Yeah I thought about picking the Panthers, but I went with all the home teams as well.

mattsmith48
January 2nd, 2018, 08:32 PM
Chiefs
Falcons
Jaguars
Saints (65 Pts)

I just picked the teams who are more likely to beat the Patriots

teenboyNathan
January 4th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Saturday
Chiefs
Rams

Sunday
Jaguars
Saints (51 points)

Mrsaxoman
January 5th, 2018, 03:02 PM
Chiefs
Rams
Jaguars
Saints (35 points)

mattsmith48
January 6th, 2018, 12:48 AM
Everyone except me picked the same teams, this should be interesting, no matter what happens, lots of math for me on Sunday. :)

mattsmith48
January 7th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Wildcard standing
mattsmith48 3 for 4
teenboyNathan 2 for 4 (6pts off)
SethfromMI 2 for 4 (8pts off)
Kacieboo2003 2 for 4 (18pts off)
Mrsaxoman 2 for 4 (22pts off)

mattsmith48
January 7th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Division playoffs schedule
Falcons @ Eagles
Titans @ Patriots
Jaguars @ Steelers
Saints @ Vikings

Tie Breaker: Total points for the last game, Saints @ Vikings.

Kacieboo2003
January 7th, 2018, 10:29 PM
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Titans
Steelers
Saints (42)

SethfromMI
January 8th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Falcons (I will ride the train for another week. If Wentz was in, I would probably pick the Eagles)
Patriots
Steelers
Saints (45 points, as awesome as it would be to eventually see a team play at home for the Super Bowl, I think the Saints are going to keep rolling)

mattsmith48
January 9th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Falcons
Titans
Jaguars
Saints (62 pts)
#AnyoneButThePatriots

teenboyNathan
January 10th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Falcons
Patriots (Really hope the Titans pull off the upset tho)
Steelers
Vikings (50 pts)

SethfromMI
January 10th, 2018, 10:01 PM
Falcons
Titans
Jaguars
Saints (62 pts)
#AnyoneButThePatriots

For the AFC games, do you really think both games will be upsets or is it moreo f what you want to happen?

Kacieboo2003
January 11th, 2018, 12:37 AM
Why am I the only one to pick the eagles???

Mrsaxoman
January 11th, 2018, 01:15 AM
I won the regular season so I’m probably not going to make the same picks for postseason as everyone else. I really enjoy watching upsets and teams play a lot different in the postseason.

Eagles (They haven’t played terrible after losing Wentz. If the defense can keep up I think they can pull out the win. They’ve also played really good at home all year.)
Patriots (I hate them, and don’t think they are as good as their record says, but I don’t see the titans winning.)
Steelers (Won’t be the same game from week 5. I think it’ll be close though.)
Saints (I’m not sold on the saints going all the way yet but I don’t want a team hosting the Super Bowl to make it.) (35 points)

mattsmith48
January 11th, 2018, 01:48 PM
For the AFC games, do you really think both games will be upsets or is it moreo f what you want to happen?

As a Jaguars fan I have pick them who knows when I'll be able to cheer for them in the playoffs again and #AnyoneButThePatriots got to pick the Titans, plus it would be awesome to have both the Patriots and Steelers be upset in the division round.

SethfromMI
January 14th, 2018, 08:29 PM
As a Jaguars fan I have pick them who knows when I'll be able to cheer for them in the playoffs again and #AnyoneButThePatriots got to pick the Titans, plus it would be awesome to have both the Patriots and Steelers be upset in the division round.

My old my, I never saw it coming in the Jags and Steelers game today. you must be one happy man.

mattsmith48
January 14th, 2018, 10:01 PM
SethfromMI Last they got this far I was 2, so yes pretty happy. Will be even more happy when they beat the Patriots next week.

Division Playoffs results
teenboyNathan 2 for 4 (3pts off)
Mrsaxoman 2 for 4 (18pts off)
SethfromMI 1 for 4 (8pts off)
mattsmith48 1 for 4 (9pts off)
Kacieboo2003 1 for 4 (11pts off)

Kacieboo2003
January 14th, 2018, 10:05 PM
SethfromMI Last they got this far I was 2, so yes pretty happy. Will be even more happy when they beat the Patriots next week.

Division Playoffs results
teenboyNathan 2 for 4 (3pts off)
Mrsaxoman 2 for 4 (18pts off)
SethfromMI 1 for 4 (8pts off)
mattsmith48 1 for 4 (9pts off)
Kacieboo2003 1 for 4 (11pts off)

Damn I sucked this week lmao. At least my Eagles won!!!! :D:D:D

mattsmith48
January 14th, 2018, 10:07 PM
Conference Championships schedule
Sunday
Jaguars @ Patriots
Vikings @ Eagles

To make this more interesting and have less math to do for me on Sunday, lets also predict the 1st team to score in both games and how, Touchdown, Field Goal or Safety. The tie breaker will be the total score for the 2nd game Vikings @ Eagles. #AnyoneButThePatriots

mattsmith48
January 14th, 2018, 10:08 PM
Damn I sucked this week lmao. At least my Eagles won!!!! :D:D:D

good thing we both picked our own team :D

Kacieboo2003
January 14th, 2018, 10:17 PM
good thing we both picked our own team :D

Congrats on the big win!!! I watched the game it was so fun to see

mattsmith48
January 14th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Congrats on the big win!!! I watched the game it was so fun to see

Thanks Imagine how fun its gonna be when they beat New England next week.

swimjoey1
January 14th, 2018, 11:10 PM

Itís not gonna happen. Patriots all the way.

Kacieboo2003
January 14th, 2018, 11:14 PM

Eagles-Jags superbowl would be fun to see!!!

Harrier
January 15th, 2018, 02:35 AM
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Titans
Steelers
Saints (42)

Wow! At least the Eadgles won!

Kacieboo2003
January 15th, 2018, 03:14 AM
Please tell me if I did this right lol I'm so confused

Conference Championships schedule
Sunday
Jaguars
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

-Jags score 1st with a TD
-Eagles score 1st with field goal
-Tie breaker: 40 points

SethfromMI
January 16th, 2018, 10:15 PM
Patriots (I want the Jags to win, but I am just not seeing it)
Vikings

Patriots and Vikings both score 1st with touchdown drives

Total points of Eagles and Vikings game: 38 points

teenboyNathan
January 17th, 2018, 12:34 AM
Patriots
Vikings (30 points)

Jags and Vikings will both score first.

mattsmith48
January 17th, 2018, 03:53 AM
Patriots
Vikings (30 points)

Jags and Vikings will both score first.

How will they score?

mattsmith48
January 17th, 2018, 03:56 AM
Jaguars
Vikings (29pts)

Jaguars with a TD
Vikings with a FG

teenboyNathan
January 17th, 2018, 11:46 PM
How will they score?

Jags score a FG
Vikings score a FG

Mrsaxoman
January 19th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Jaguars - Jags will score first with a touchdown
Eagles - Eagles will score first with a field goal
Tiebreaker - 35 points

Kacieboo2003
January 21st, 2018, 10:57 PM
omg did I just win my first pool?!

mattsmith48
January 22nd, 2018, 06:57 AM
Conference Championships results
SethfromMI 4 for 6
teenboyNathan 4 for 6
Kacieboo2003 1 for 6 (5pts off)
Mrsaxoman 1 for 6 (10pts off)
mattsmith48 1 for 6 (16pts off)

I will post the Super Bowl prediction picks next Monday. #AnyoneButThePatriots

mattsmith48
January 27th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Super Bowl LII

Eagles @ Team that will lose to the Eagles
First team to score and How?
Last team to score and How?
Coin Toss heads or tails?
Tie Breaker: Total points

I won't count this part but I would like to know by how big of a blowout do you think the Eagles will win? In other words what do you think the score will be?

#AnyoneButThePatriots #DontFuckThisUpEagles

Kacieboo2003
January 28th, 2018, 04:46 PM
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First team to score and How? Patriots- FG
Last team to score and How? Eagles- TD
Coin Toss heads or tails? Tails
Tie Breaker: Total points- 50

mattsmith48
January 30th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Eagles
Eagles score first with a TD
Eagles score last with a safety
Tails
74 total points (all for the Eagles)

I know its a little excessive and bias. #AnyoneButThePatriots #DontFuckThisUpEagles

SethfromMI
January 30th, 2018, 10:51 PM
Patriots Win

Eagles Score first with TD
Patriots Score last with Field Goal
Heads
66 points total

Mrsaxoman
January 31st, 2018, 03:03 PM
Eagles
Eagles with a touchdown
Eagles with a field goal
Tails
45 points

teenboyNathan
January 31st, 2018, 10:57 PM
Eagles
First team to score and How? Patriots with a TD
Last team to score and How? Eagles with a TD
Coin Toss heads or tails? Heads
Tie Breaker: 58 pts

SethfromMI
February 1st, 2018, 02:51 PM
haha I am the only one who picked the Patriots? I mean the Eagles have a good shot at winning, but don't go counting out the Patriots

Mrsaxoman
February 1st, 2018, 09:34 PM
haha I am the only one who picked the Patriots? I mean the Eagles have a good shot at winning, but don't go counting out the Patriots

Iím not counting out the patriots. But itís also like how you picked the Packers pretty much every week and I picked the Seahawks every week. I donít like the patriots for a lot of reasons but it makes it a lot harder to enjoy a game when the top story of the AFC Championship was poor officiating and apparently the best guy to be the referee (position, not talking about the other 6) is the same guy who used his penalty card (index card) to improperly measure 1st down.

On another note, I do actually think the Eagles are going to win and Iíve been saying that even after Wentz got injured. The patriots didnít really blow many teams out of the water this year like the eagles did and I think the NFC was the tougher conference. So I went with them because of all of that.

SethfromMI
February 1st, 2018, 09:43 PM
Iím not counting out the patriots. But itís also like how you picked the Packers pretty much every week and I picked the Seahawks every week. I donít like the patriots for a lot of reasons but it makes it a lot harder to enjoy a game when the top story of the AFC Championship was poor officiating and apparently the best guy to be the referee (position, not talking about the other 6) is the same guy who used his penalty card (index card) to improperly measure 1st down.

On another note, I do actually think the Eagles are going to win and Iíve been saying that even after Wentz got injured. The patriots didnít really blow many teams out of the water this year like the eagles did and I think the NFC was the tougher conference. So I went with them because of all of that.

I mean, I am fine with people thinking the Eagles are going to win. I think their chances would be a lot greater with Wentz, but I do understand why people are picking them. I am just surprised no one else is picking them. It is one thing to pick the Eagles or your team if you are fan (like I did with my Packers as you mentioned) but I can pick for a team to win even if they are not the team who I want to win (I am a little torn who I would rather have win this one).

Mrsaxoman
February 1st, 2018, 09:59 PM
I mean, I am fine with people thinking the Eagles are going to win. I think their chances would be a lot greater with Wentz, but I do understand why people are picking them. I am just surprised no one else is picking them. It is one thing to pick the Eagles or your team if you are fan (like I did with my Packers as you mentioned) but I can pick for a team to win even if they are not the team who I want to win (I am a little torn who I would rather have win this one).

Iím not torn at all. Iíd rather have the Eagles win. And I understand what you mean. I am actually picking the Eagles because I think theyíll win. I know some people are picking them only because they hate the Patriots. Hopefully itís a good game like most of the playoffs have been so far.

SethfromMI
February 3rd, 2018, 09:06 AM
Iím not torn at all. Iíd rather have the Eagles win. And I understand what you mean. I am actually picking the Eagles because I think theyíll win. I know some people are picking them only because they hate the Patriots. Hopefully itís a good game like most of the playoffs have been so far.

While I hate the Eagles, way more than I do the Patriots, it isn't why I picked them to lose.

Mrsaxoman
February 3rd, 2018, 02:29 PM
While I hate the Eagles, way more than I do the Patriots, it isn't why I picked them to lose.

It isnít why I picked the Patriots to lose either. I think the Patriots havenít been as good as everyone has made them out to be this year while the Eagles have dominated in a tougher conference.