PDA

View Full Version : Something important

Scarydrago
September 6th, 2017, 10:15 AM
So im bi but i only date girls is that possible ?

mick01
September 6th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Sure, why not? Just because you may have some attraction to guys doesn't mean you have to date them. If you're happy and satisfied in dating girls, go for it. Maybe you might think differently when you're older, and maybe you won't.

Sailor Mars
September 6th, 2017, 12:56 PM
That's fine. I'm bi as well but I don't date girls. Like Mick said, just because you're attracted to someone doesn't mean you have or need to date them :)

Vermilion
September 6th, 2017, 01:14 PM
It's very possible :)

jamie_n5
September 6th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Absolutely. There is nothing wrong with that. A lot of bi guys are in relationships with girls and just have a fling with a guy once in a while.

SethfromMI
September 6th, 2017, 06:37 PM
yes its possible, I been with more girls than guys, but def am bi

Hermes
September 8th, 2017, 07:56 AM
I guess it is possible to be romantically attracted to both but choose to only date girls but it is also possible to have a sexual attraction to both and yet have a romantic attraction only to girls.

The thing, as always, is not to decide on a label (like bi) and then decide what that allows you to do but to start from the premise that your attractions are fine as they are and then, if you want to, find a label that accurately describes them.

Mollypop
September 8th, 2017, 06:28 PM
That's something I hate about labels. They're restrictive and reductive. I know sometimes they're necessary, but they still cause problems.

Just JT
September 8th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Only mean you haven't found someone other than a girl you're attracted to who's mutually attracted to you

That's not so uncommon really.

noah.whynot
September 17th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Clearly it's possible if you're bi and date only girls :) ... do you only date girls by choice? Maybe you're interested in girls romantically and in guys only sexually? Or maybe you just haven't met a guy that interests you enough to want to date them.

ImCoolBeans
September 17th, 2017, 10:40 PM
If you're claiming to be Bi why are you excluding the possibility of being romantic with or dating a guy? The definition of being bisexual is being sexually and romantically interested in both sexes. if you're only interested in one, are you really bi?

EvaNL
September 18th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Who cares if you're bi or not? I mean, do what feels good for you. Don't go label yourself as bi and then feel like you have to live up to that label or something like that. Forget about that nonsense.
Do what feels good.

DoodleSnap
September 20th, 2017, 04:33 PM
As has been said, it's a perfectly common and normal thing to only date one gender.

As long as you're happy, and keep an open mind, I don't see how such an attitude could cause a problem.