PDA

View Full Version : How tall should you be

Eldario
September 6th, 2017, 09:36 AM
We got a new kid in class. And he came in with a band around his head because he had some type of surgery. This kid like 7 ft tall. Never seen a kid this tall. He is also emo or gothic with his attire and finger naked painted black but I find him attractive but he got spoken to about his low cut shirt that almost exposes his nipples. He may have a hard time.

Romulus_
September 6th, 2017, 09:49 AM
I dont understand your question? There's really no height that you "should" be, your height is based entirely on your parents' genetics. Since he's so tall at a young age he could also have some sort of Pituitary Gland problem

mick01
September 6th, 2017, 09:52 AM
You grow as tall as genetics allow.

Eldario
September 6th, 2017, 10:29 AM
I dont understand your question? There's really no height that you "should" be, your height is based entirely on your parents' genetics. Since he's so tall at a young age he could also have some sort of Pituitary Gland problem

That would explain why he has that medical band. But at his age being that tall. It just doesn't make since

Hermes
September 6th, 2017, 11:01 AM
That would explain why he has that medical band. But at his age being that tall. It just doesn't make since

Our bodies don't just grow as fast as they can. In humans, growth is actually fairly slow compared to other animals. For example, if you have a dog it only spends about a year being a puppy. Even allowing for a shorter life overall it still spends much less of its life growing up compared to us.

So our growth rate is regulated by hormones including the level of HGH (human Groth Hormone) in our blood. In turn that is produced by the pituitary gland, probably in response to a signal from the hypothalamus (part of the brain). A pituitary tumour can produce far too much HGH and the result is growing much faster than normal, hence being 7" at a young age.

And now Wikipedia is back I can link to the Wikipedia article on Gigantism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantism) which include a reference to a tumor on the pituitary gland in the second paragraph.

Second Chance
September 6th, 2017, 11:29 PM
I agree with the guy above, and there clearly is an issue with the kid for him to be that tall. I would think the average person would not go above the high six feet range, and my guess is like the guy above said the person must have a disorder which does not cut off his growth. I am guessing that the kid had some sort of surgery around his Pituitary Gland or somewhere by his brain to stop the growth. There are definitely disorders out there where people end up abnormally tall, and this kid might be one of them.

jamie_n5
September 7th, 2017, 11:00 AM
He most likely had neck surgery as you describe the band around his head is most likely a halo to keep his head and neck from moving. As far as height you grow as you are going to grow. Some kids sprout up at an earlier age.

Eldario
September 9th, 2017, 10:01 AM
He most likely had neck surgery as you describe the band around his head is most likely a halo to keep his head and neck from moving. As far as height you grow as you are going to grow. Some kids sprout up at an earlier age.

No I found out he had something called giantism. He had it corrected apparently but he is gorgeous for such a giant boy.

Deivis
September 15th, 2017, 01:10 PM
Genes make it we can't do much about it

martinpajero
September 16th, 2017, 11:21 AM
um i'm not sure i understood the question but he is really tall

Eldario
September 23rd, 2017, 12:25 PM
I agree with the guy above, and there clearly is an issue with the kid for him to be that tall. I would think the average person would not go above the high six feet range, and my guess is like the guy above said the person must have a disorder which does not cut off his growth. I am guessing that the kid had some sort of surgery around his Pituitary Gland or somewhere by his brain to stop the growth. There are definitely disorders out there where people end up abnormally tall, and this kid might be one of them.

After reading your post he has the body of a kid. But we saw him after gym class in the showers naked and his dick sure isn't a normal size either

varun.karma
October 9th, 2017, 02:20 AM
We got a new kid in class. And he came in with a band around his head because he had some type of surgery. This kid like 7 ft tall. Never seen a kid this tall. He is also emo or gothic with his attire and finger naked painted black but I find him attractive but he got spoken to about his low cut shirt that almost exposes his nipples. He may have a hard time.

The tallest guy that i know that is 15 or under is about 192cm (6'4). Im 14.5 and 5'11.5 so yeah 7ft is ridiculous he should play basketball.

pauly
October 9th, 2017, 11:01 AM
If you happen to know what height you were on your 2nd birthday - and not many of us do - you double it and that should give your full adult height within half an inch.

Sorry, that was useless information but it might help someone in years to come.

CharlesB
October 11th, 2017, 07:07 AM
My friend was 6ft 5" at 14 .... i was 5ft 2" lol were all different we all grow at different rates.

Vegas2933
October 11th, 2017, 03:44 PM
You grow as tall as genetics allow.

This is exactly what I was going to say. You have now control over how tall you are...

Eldario
October 20th, 2017, 09:27 PM
This is exactly what I was going to say. You have now control over how tall you are...

Well his operation supposedly has helped a lot. Just his abnormal height is the only problem. They say his teeth, neck and head will be normal.

EthanK
October 20th, 2017, 10:35 PM
I know a guy who is the same height and age

Matryoshkasystem
October 21st, 2017, 12:40 AM
I doubt it, but if he was from a family of giant people, that would be his average. For example I am short for my dad's side of the family, me being 5,7 to 5,8-depends on the professsional-. Since their average is 6,3 to the tallest one being 6,7. Yet I am the tallest on my moms side,my mom only being a few inches-at most- shorter. So if that is his families natural height it's unormal but okay-might explain why his face and other features aren't like that of a typical person with giantism-. Thoug from the sounds of it, his family is not one of those types.

Falcons_11
October 23rd, 2017, 02:58 PM
Right now I'm 5'8". I probably still grown some and I hope to maybe grow 2 or 3 more inches. My dad is 6'1". But my mom is only 5'3". I don't think I will be as tall as my dad.

adtse
October 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM
I am 13, and I am 5 ft and 3 inches. I am usually the shortest person in class

Ronann
October 25th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Im 18 and 185cm. 180cm is ok for a man.

topseededamateur
November 4th, 2017, 07:48 AM
i dont mind about height realy

Jericho14
November 7th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Im 14 and almost 5’9. Im already taller than both my dad (5’6) and mom (5’2). I want to be atleast 5’11 but I may not grow as much soon

Im quiet jealous since a few guys are already taller than me compared to two years ago

teeeem
November 11th, 2017, 08:04 PM
I think it's all gene based and really depends on ur ancestors and parents