PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of being Circumcised

garfield221
September 6th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Hey, I wanna be circumcised but im very scared...
how was your experience??

azurzg
September 6th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Hey!
How old are you?
And, why do you want to be circumcised?

garfield221
September 6th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Hey, im 14

I wanna do it cause i hate my foreskin, itīs normal, but i just dont like it...

Tyler97
September 6th, 2017, 09:27 AM
I was circumcised as a baby and don't remember, there's no need to get your foreskin removed, leave it alone, I wish I wasn't circumcised.

garfield221
September 6th, 2017, 09:30 AM
I feel more clean and I can ejaculate more if I do it "that circumcised way" I get more pleasure

rioo
September 6th, 2017, 09:33 AM
it was fine, not that hurt. It just need days and a week to get more comfortable.

garfield221
September 6th, 2017, 09:37 AM
it was fine, not that hurt. It just need days and a week to get more comfortable.

Where you from? Tell me more about your experience please

Chetz
September 6th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Hey, im 14

I wanna do it cause i hate my foreskin, itīs normal, but i just dont like it...

I was circumcised at the age of 10, and it was not painful as it looks. I like the result.

rioo
September 6th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Where you from? Tell me more about your experience please

well it was long time ago when I was 12. I did after my cousin surgery before.
For healing process it was quick, I can walking out from the hospital after surgery.
The only problem is I can sleep using my pillow. ) and feel itchy sometimes after weeks.

garfield221
September 6th, 2017, 10:11 AM
does it hurt the anesthesia?

anyone?

double posts merged. - Val

kro814
September 6th, 2017, 07:06 PM
I was cut at birth.

Chetz
September 6th, 2017, 07:07 PM
does it hurt the anesthesia?

Not at all.

scott2002
September 6th, 2017, 10:29 PM
I was circumcised as a baby so I have no idea what it felt like. I got curious about this a couple years ago and checked it out on the internet. If you get circumcised now, your penis will be really swelled up for I think at least a week. At 14 I think getting erections will be unavoidable and I'd think they'd be uncomfortable at first. Also, at 14, I don;t think you'll be able to masturbate for at least a week, and maybe 2 weeks. For me I'd be going CRAZY!!! I read freshly circumcised guys found it difficult to get used to the feeling of their bare glans in their pants, too. (Your glans is gonna have to toughen up, like us circumcised guys!)

Jericho14
September 7th, 2017, 08:22 AM
I was circumcised at 11, It doesn't hurt that much

Leon03
September 7th, 2017, 09:42 AM
My brother had to get circumcised age 14 for medical reason.
He needed quite a while to get used to it. He would never recommend to have it done just because it is said it was cleaner or it looked better.
He misses his foreskin although he knows the surgery was for the best. So please think twice before you have it done!

jamie_n5
September 7th, 2017, 01:12 PM
My brother had to get circumcised age 14 for medical reason.
He needed quite a while to get used to it. He would never recommend to have it done just because it is said it was cleaner or it looked better.
He misses his foreskin although he knows the surgery was for the best. So please think twice before you have it done!

This is exactly how I feel garfield. I know it's your body and penis but I think you will miss sliding your foreskin for masturbation and sex without a condom.

kirikiri94
September 7th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Why? It's so goog being uncut

garfield221
September 7th, 2017, 02:12 PM
I feel more pleasure doing that way, i cant really explain, but a circumcised cock would look so much better on me

ItsFootballnotSoccer
September 7th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Dont remember, I was circumcised in baby years

scott2002
September 7th, 2017, 10:26 PM
As I wrote, I was circumcised as a baby and I'm fine with my dick. But if I was given a choice in the matter I would have preferred to have it left just like God made it and designed it.
(Let's say, society had this tradition of cutting off our pinkie fingers at birth. We'd never miss them and we'd get along fine with just 4 fingers on each hand. But God designed us to have 5 fingers, so I gotta believe that's what God considered to be better. Same thing for the design or our penises. They were designed to keep the glans part covered, not exposed all the time. So I gotta believe that's better.)

igalg
September 7th, 2017, 10:58 PM

Hey.
I was circumcised at 16. My surgeon used local anesthesia, so 2 or 3 times I feel like little etching, but not something serious. I did't took pills, but erection during first nights was uncomfortable, so I put a bottle with cold water (or with ice) on penis for several minutes (but again it was not painful).
I masturbated two weeks after my surgery.

SethfromMI
September 7th, 2017, 11:50 PM
As I wrote, I was circumcised as a baby and I'm fine with my dick. But if I was given a choice in the matter I would have preferred to have it left just like God made it and designed it.
(Let's say, society had this tradition of cutting off our pinkie fingers at birth. We'd never miss them and we'd get along fine with just 4 fingers on each hand. But God designed us to have 5 fingers, so I gotta believe that's what God considered to be better. Same thing for the design or our penises. They were designed to keep the glans part covered, not exposed all the time. So I gotta believe that's better.)

God also had His people (the Israelite's) be circumcised as a part of a covenant/sign that they were different from the rest of the world/set a part from God. I realized we are born with that foreskin and I see what point your making, but I figured I would throw that in there,

Anyways, while I am glad I was circumcised at birth, I would not recommend getting it done at this point of your life unless you have to. I imagine it would be painful at this age and honestly, you are use to what you have now. I hear there are some restoration of foreskin processes out there but I don't know how good they are. my point is, what if you end up not liking it after all and then your stuck? if it is something you want to do and your parents support it that is a choice you/they will have to make and what I think nor anyone else here doesn't matter. but think long and hard about why you want it and be willing to take that risk you might make a decision you may not be able to correct down the road.

garfield221
September 8th, 2017, 06:22 AM
Hey.
I was circumcised at 16. My surgeon used local anesthesia, so 2 or 3 times I feel like little etching, but not something serious. I did't took pills, but erection during first nights was uncomfortable, so I put a bottle with cold water (or with ice) on penis for several minutes (but again it was not painful).
I masturbated two weeks after my surgery.

Did your cock feels more sensations, is it better to cum?

igalg
September 8th, 2017, 11:54 PM
Did your cock feels more sensations, is it better to cum?

I like how my penis looks now and how it feels (I have moderate and low circumcision. My glans is allways exposed).
I think the sensations level is the same. It's a little different now, but I like it. Masturbation is fantastic, but it was OK before. The most sensisive area now is my glans and skin between glans and sircumcision scar.

Surferbicep17
September 9th, 2017, 01:33 AM
the foreskin contains 20,000 nerve endings that are directly wired to the pleasure center in your brain. Once cut, these CANNOT grow back (at least where science is at the moment) so think about it!

SeansLittleBro
September 9th, 2017, 01:01 PM
I feel more pleasure doing that way, i cant really explain, but a circumcised cock would look so much better on me

Small question but HOW do you know how it will feel when you are circumcised? There really isn't a way for you to know about the feeling anymore than I would know about the feeling being uncut. I was cut at birth so don't know about the pain or anything but I wish I could have hit the doctor b4 he go his knife.

ChrisA1998
September 9th, 2017, 05:20 PM
I was cut at 12, it hurt on the first days (just like any operation), the glans was real sensitive at first, but after a while it is ok :)

garfield221
September 9th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Small question but HOW do you know how it will feel when you are circumcised? There really isn't a way for you to know about the feeling anymore than I would know about the feeling being uncut. I was cut at birth so don't know about the pain or anything but I wish I could have hit the doctor b4 he go his knife.

i sometimes tape my foreskin back and jerk off like that

red04
September 9th, 2017, 09:16 PM
I was circumcised the first week I was born don't remember it at all

garfield221
September 11th, 2017, 07:24 PM
I was circumcised the first week I was born don't remember it at all

lucky guy you :cool:

TheSmokingMan
September 13th, 2017, 08:11 AM

I have always wished I were uncut.
I wouldn't do it.

garfield221
September 14th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Letīs swich places then

Living For Love
September 14th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Whilst I can agree with what you're saying, if you believe God was the one who gave you your body, then it would seem plausible to believe that he would also have the right to demand you to change it, and like Seth correctly pointed out, that's what happened with the Israeli people. Circumcision was a sign used to identify the people chosen by God. Nowadays, however, New Testament Christians don't need circumcision anymore, Christ's death has already made us able to reach God, and we reach him, not by an external man-made ritual or procedure, but by believing in his Son's sacrifice (the circumcision of the heart).

garfield221
September 15th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I dont belive in god sorry

Deivis
September 15th, 2017, 01:01 PM
If u want to do it I'am not (yet) or never be because does it really matters a lot ?

garfield221
September 15th, 2017, 05:18 PM
I would feel "cleaner" and would stop my conpulsive masturbation I do it almost 11 times a day

martinpajero
September 16th, 2017, 11:22 AM
why would you even want that? idk it just seems like an odd choice

ChrisA1998
September 16th, 2017, 05:51 PM
I would feel "cleaner" and would stop my conpulsive masturbation I do it almost 11 times a day

I have to confess you something : getting circumsized did not reduce my masterbation frequency lol

garfield221
September 18th, 2017, 07:20 AM
I have to confess you something : getting circumsized did not reduce my masterbation frequency lol

when did you got circumcised?

ChrisA1998
September 21st, 2017, 03:07 PM
when did you got circumcised?

at 12

nklarke
September 21st, 2017, 09:50 PM
Nothing to be afraid of. Millions of people get circumcised every day.

some
September 21st, 2017, 10:02 PM
had mine done at 8 days old so i don't remember it

Hermes
September 22nd, 2017, 05:25 AM

Indeed, whilst the spread of circumcision beyond the Jewish and Muslim faiths seems to have initially been an attempt to make it harder to masturbate it certainly has not succeeded in preventing guys from doing it.

It's normal to enjoy masturbating, even several times a day, but if you are doing it to the point you are not doing other important things like homework, or having any kind of social life then you need to address that. The problem, though, has nothing to do with your penis and much more to do with your other head, the one on your shoulders, i.e. it could be a mental heath issue and you'd do much better to talk to a professional in that field.

I also think the "cleaner" argument in bogus. It doesn't deliver any statistically significant disease reduction in scientific studies. To me it is part of a wider over-obsession with being clean. We avoid getting ill partly by having a skin that keeps the microbes we come into contact with in daily life from getting into our blood and partly by having an immune system to deal with those that somehow get around that. The single most effective thing we can do to help is to wash our hands, especially before eating food with them and after defecating. Most of the rest of the body doesn't really matter when it comes to avoiding disease.

Now I am not advocating going around smelly and making things unpleasant for other people - I shower and use deodorant like anyone else - but don't obsess over being clean.

So back to circumcision, it is your right to decide that for yourself but I think you should be very sure that whatever benefit you hope to achieve is real before committing to it and I think many that are claimed are not real benefits.

loki2000
September 22nd, 2017, 05:38 AM
garfield221 : Reading your posts it sounds like it would really make you happy to get circumcised.. Myself I was circumcised as a baby and im glad im cut.. But is sounds like after its done you will be up and running real soon and not feeling uncomfortable ... Its your penis and you will be enjoying masturbating the rest of your life. So I think you should have it done were it bothers you having the forskin

garfield221
September 22nd, 2017, 06:09 PM
at 12

Nice how was it?

noah.whynot
September 23rd, 2017, 11:43 AM
I feel more clean and I can ejaculate more if I do it "that circumcised way" I get more pleasure

Why do you think you'll ejaculate more if you're circumcised? I'm uncut and I think I ejaculate plenty. Do you mean it'll squirt further or something? Because I'm not sure that's true either. In any case, it's your decision, or I guess maybe your parents if the doctor needs them to allow it. I don't know at what age they'd let you decide that on your own. Good luck.

kyle2003
September 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
I was circumcised at birth, so I have no clue how it felt. But if I wasn't circumcised, I probably would want it. I would imagine getting boners immediately after circumcision would be painful and you probably can't masturbate for a while either which I do a least twice a day.

garfield221
September 24th, 2017, 06:20 AM
I was circumcised at birth, so I have no clue how it felt. But if I wasn't circumcised, I probably would want it. I would imagine getting boners immediately after circumcision would be painful and you probably can't masturbate for a while either which I do a least twice a day.
Yeah I understand but still I think itīs worth the "pain"

NewLeafsFan
September 25th, 2017, 01:54 AM
If you want to get circumcised go for it.

I got circumcised about 6 months ago now and it was really easy. It hurts a little bit when you move quickly for about a week. And you can't masturbate for 2-3 weeks which for me was by far the hardest part no pun intended. Btw, Everything that you hear about it not being as sensitive is total crap. If you have any questions PM me.

Wreckless180
November 22nd, 2017, 01:33 AM
Uncut gives you more sexual pleasure.

pauly
November 22nd, 2017, 03:30 AM
Like some others here, I was circumcised as a baby. But from what I've been told it doesn't hurt too much if you have it done as a teenager or adult. Still, you need to be really sure that you want it done for reasons which you'll have to live a lifetime with.

Fallenyapper
December 5th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Was circumcision when I was about 6/7. Don’t remember much of it.

Gopher
December 5th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Yeah I understand but still I think itīs worth the "pain"

Please break this down for me,

Why don't you like your penis?

Why do you think cut is "better"?

Who has told you that you should think this way?

Fishmaster
December 5th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I was circumcised when i was a baby, now i have nothing to worry about

Chetz
December 5th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Like some others here, I was circumcised as a baby. But from what I've been told it doesn't hurt too much if you have it done as a teenager or adult. Still, you need to be really sure that you want it done for reasons which you'll have to live a lifetime with.

Definitely right, I begged my dad to be circumcised.

FawksRunner
December 6th, 2017, 06:16 AM
Aint nothing to be scared of