PDA

View Full Version : ahh tatoos

Scarydrago
September 5th, 2017, 08:26 AM
So im 13 atm but when im older im thinking of getting a tattoo so have does any one reading this have a tattoo if so is it painful like i think it is

Sailor Mars
September 5th, 2017, 09:40 AM
It's painful, but it depends mostly where you get it. Some areas are more painful than others. I'm planning on getting a lot of tattoos when I'm older.

Scarydrago
September 5th, 2017, 09:55 AM
It's painful, but it depends mostly where you get it. Some areas are more painful than others. I'm planning on getting a lot of tattoos when I'm older.

yes ik i seen on another post but when i get older i might get the same tattoo as my dad in the same place and when you said a lot of tattoos like the guy on my picture

bojack
September 5th, 2017, 10:41 AM
I only have a few stick n pokes right now, so I don't have first hand experience with pain from legit ones, but some of my friends say that the pain is usually over exaggerated and not actually that bad. Also I would really recommend not getting ones like the guy in the pic, but you have 5 years before you can get one, so you'll have time to realize that yourself

Scarydrago
September 5th, 2017, 10:42 AM
I only have a few stick n pokes right now, so I don't have first hand experience with pain from legit ones, but some of my friends say that the pain is usually over exaggerated and not actually that bad. Also I would really recommend not getting ones like the guy in the pic, but you have 5 years before you can get one, so you'll have time to realize that yourself

yes i was not going towards crap tons of tattoos probably a couple like 1 2 or 3 but small ones