PDA

View Full Version : Horniness...

hellofellowteenagers
September 5th, 2017, 05:10 AM
How do you guys keep it in check? Sometimes, spontaneously, I gain such a vicious, strong urge to fuck. It's almost intoxicating, lol. Like getting rock solid in public and not being able to get it down. Any ways of preventing this from happening?

matt1
September 5th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Sucks when that happens, the only way I can get rid of it is by concentrating totally on something else, like try and do a difficult maths problem in your head or something like that. You could also try thinking of something that turns you off like a really unattractive person naked

scott2002
September 5th, 2017, 06:48 AM
My strong urge is not to do the "f" word, prolly cuz I've never done that yet. But my urge to cum is extremely strong, seems every day. It sometimes distracts me in school and I can't wait to get home and jump on my bed and wank. So, I will agree, this urge is extremely strong.

Jthompson
September 5th, 2017, 06:53 AM
Either think or watch something on ur phone that's deff unappealing and get your mind off of it. Or go to the bathroom and jerk. I've gone to the bathroom at school plenty of times to jerk

hellofellowteenagers
September 5th, 2017, 07:23 AM
My strong urge is not to do the "f" word, prolly cuz I've never done that yet. But my urge to cum is extremely strong, seems every day. It sometimes distracts me in school and I can't wait to get home and jump on my bed and wank. So, I will agree, this urge is extremely strong.

I too haven't done it before either, but it's a human thing yeah? Like just to want to get out some energies...

Either think or watch something on ur phone that's deff unappealing and get your mind off of it. Or go to the bathroom and jerk. I've gone to the bathroom at school plenty of times to jerk

Mm. I always wish I could, lol. I just can't because I continue to slowly let out cum for a few hours afterwards. :(

user-999
September 5th, 2017, 07:54 AM
I just don't think about it and after awhile it goes away.

mick01
September 5th, 2017, 08:07 AM
If I get that horny, I'll either try to have sex or I'll jerk off as soon as I can. And sex is more available for me since I have a fwb and we're together a lot.

joshua123
September 19th, 2017, 07:30 AM
if i get that bad then i look for anyway i could jerk off or if i want to wait and try to get a bj from someone. But if it gets that bad in public i just go to a stall or something and get it out real quick if im in that kind of zone then i only gotta be in their for like 5-10 mins so isnt long

pauly
September 19th, 2017, 09:20 AM
I think of something that really scares me. It soon goes down!

alexr
September 19th, 2017, 12:13 PM
I am just like you, except it happens to me pretty much every minute. Sometimes it's so bad that I just have to find a place nearby and masturbate.

jamie_n5
September 19th, 2017, 12:16 PM
I try to get my mind on some other thing and ignore the urges.

zack.zack
September 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM
If I find myself that horny and I am not able to handle it at that particular moment, then I pull out my phone and look up something disgusting and that usually gets rid of the mood for me until I can get it taken care of.

noah.whynot
September 19th, 2017, 03:09 PM
I'm thinking that it's part of puberty and will likely change over time. In the meantime I guess you can either try to think about something else or find a place to masturbate.

SeansLittleBro
September 19th, 2017, 06:07 PM
If I get that horny, I'll either try to have sex or I'll jerk off as soon as I can. And sex is more available for me since I have a fwb and we're together a lot.

Like Mick I mostly masturbate to get rid of the feeling is my bf isn't around but if he is we deal with things together somehow. As teens it is normal to get these urges A LOT and you have to find a way to deal with it the best you can. If it is happening in public, try to think of something non-sexual or the grossest thing you can think of to try to settle things down.

Jericho14
September 20th, 2017, 03:17 AM
All i do is either go somewhere to masturbate or keep distracting myself (Although it's hard)

Brandon-19Bi
September 20th, 2017, 10:13 PM
I usually will just jerk off or if I can, meet up with someone for a blow job or sex

Adarest
September 20th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Get a cell phone or nintendo 3DS to play games. It'll help distract your mind and you'll be focused on strategy and stuff on the game, instead of your fantasies. Over time, it'll help you get less and less frequent urges, if you train to focus on different tasks, besides something sexy.

logan2002
September 21st, 2017, 01:06 PM
Depending on when it happens I try to think of something else, or jack off or have sex. I have a gf, and two jo buds, so I am lucky. With temps in the 80s this week
, girls are wearing more revealing cloths so school can get tough.

martinpajero
September 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
yeah, by jacking off a lot.

Hermes
September 22nd, 2017, 05:04 AM

I too haven't done it before either, but it's a human thing yeah? Like just to want to get out some energies...

I agree that the fucking action is completely instinctive. Also, with a g/f there can be a strong desire to move on to the next level. When it comes to general horniness that isn't anything to do with being with someone and making out I am with Scott in that I don't feel a need specifically to fuck, or to receive a blowjob, or specifically to wank it's more a case of feeling the urge to cum and it usually happens that wanking is the easiest way to satisfy that.

When you don't have that chance you just have to try your best to concentrate on whatever it is you're supposed to be doing.

scott2002
September 22nd, 2017, 07:04 AM
I'm in a church co-ed youth group and we talk a lot about dating and "sexual attraction". Once a girl in the group actually said, "We know what you boys do when you get horny, and it's disgusting!" (Then all the girls giggled.) Then one of the guys said, "We know you girls do it all the time, too!" and then a girl giggled and said, "We NEVER do things like that!"
(This is NOT meant to be a story. I've gotten in BIG TROUBLE for supposedly telling stories on VT. This is meant to show how guys and girls discuss what the other sex does when they get horny.)

Snowrider
September 23rd, 2017, 12:05 AM
If I'm rock solid horned up then I'll jack off or try to hook up--hook up is best to solve rock hardons.

Falcons_11
September 23rd, 2017, 10:25 AM
If I'm home and get horny it's not a problem cause I can jerk off in my room. But the real problem is when it happens outside like in school or on the school bus or elsewhere. Trying to think of some else is not easy. Usually I cover my lap up with books or hands, try to look innocent, and pray it just goes soft. Jerking off at school or elsewhere is not an option.

kyle2003
September 23rd, 2017, 04:15 PM
I know how you feel. I usually try not to think about it and then jerk off as soon as I get home. I have been so horny a few times that I couldn't wait and I found the nearest bathroom and jerked off in the stall.

strong armX
September 23rd, 2017, 08:16 PM
How do you guys keep it in check? Sometimes, spontaneously, I gain such a vicious, strong urge to fuck. It's almost intoxicating, lol. Like getting rock solid in public and not being able to get it down. Any ways of preventing this from happening?

I FUCKEN LOVE that feeling HAHA!!!!! I really love being horny n getting stiffys all the time.....makes for wankbank material and an AWESOME jerk off session when I get home.

Ricky.h
October 8th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I have the balance of having a life to distract from that but if I'm really horny my number 1 thing i do to fix that is having sex and I need to have sex about every other day because it's something I enjoy and like to do. I've gone a week without having sex and still jacked off and I felt like I was gonna go insane

My advice is to not fight those urges but to let them be if you have to excuse yourself and jack off then do that or have a quickie then do it

heymynameis
October 8th, 2017, 02:38 PM
i have the same problem lol

CharlesB
October 8th, 2017, 05:19 PM
I tend to find a way to distract myself. do something else you enjoy. if that doesnt work i just go to my room and jerk off

impossiblemindset
October 9th, 2017, 03:29 AM
are you making fun of me or something? what would you think intoxicating means in it's ideal form?

ChillaxBoy17
October 9th, 2017, 11:59 AM
I usually try to take my mind off it, or if that doesn't work just wank.

xXCaptainteemoXx
October 9th, 2017, 01:22 PM
I just end up jerking off lol

varun.karma
October 9th, 2017, 09:22 PM
You know what to do... Find your nearest bathroom!

NewLeafsFan
October 9th, 2017, 10:07 PM
I'm 18 so i don't have issues controlling erections anymore. I only have the odd embarrassing moment.

Its hard to keep urself in check. I get it. J/o and try not to think about girls when you can't do anything.

verruckt16
October 14th, 2017, 01:23 AM
how often do you get this urge?

EthanK
October 14th, 2017, 09:17 AM
I have the same problem
yet i cant legally fuck but i want to soo bad its irritating

benster
October 14th, 2017, 09:22 AM
I have the same problem

Do you masturbate to get rid of the feeling

Vic_Fire
October 14th, 2017, 09:59 AM
I have the same problem

i understand what u mean :)

verruckt16
October 14th, 2017, 10:44 AM
just wank as much as you can hehe

someman150
October 14th, 2017, 06:48 PM
I have the same problem

SAME!! Ugh the urge

Snowrider
October 14th, 2017, 11:39 PM
There's no way to prevent that strong urge to fuck. The only thing you can do is masturbate to temporarily rid you of the feeling...but it will return again for sure.

Ryan01
October 16th, 2017, 11:39 AM
I get that a lot, it's not easy to control lol. I try to distract myself with something else. But when nothing works, I masturbate.

adtse
October 18th, 2017, 04:53 PM
I try to avoid the urge if I can. If I really feel like I want to, I go to the bathroom to do it. But I never do it in school as you can get caught easily through the bathroom stall door crevice.