PDA

View Full Version : Car questions

Scarydrago
September 5th, 2017, 02:41 AM
(1) have you drove a car? : I did
(2) If so which car was it : A bmw i8
(3) Did you enjoy it? : yes but it was difficult to concentrate with all the other cars going past me

PinkFloyd
September 27th, 2017, 01:16 AM
ya I drove a McLaren F1 LM once

Scarydrago
September 27th, 2017, 10:48 AM
:O gg dood

CosmicNoodle
October 5th, 2017, 06:03 PM
(1) have you drove a car?: A number of cars
(2) If so which car was it: Weirdly my favorite was a black, 2007 Nissam Micra
(3) Did you enjoy it?: More than I thought possible, the car was a piece of shit, but the more time you spent with it the more you enjoyed it, I've never drove a car with as much character as that machine.

teeeem
November 14th, 2017, 02:59 AM
(1) have you drove a car? : pretty much all of my friend's cars
(2) If so which car was it : everything from a Toyota and Honda to a Porsche and Cadillac
(3) Did you enjoy it? : hell yeah haha it's kinda fun to compare the driving dynamics of each car u drive

texan
June 1st, 2018, 10:08 PM
1) have you drove a car? : Yes
(2) If so which car was it : In order- Mercedes CLA 2005, BMW 3 series 2010, Lamborghini Aventador 2014, Toyota Highlander
(3) Did you enjoy it? : yes. Started out parking lots, my first road drive was in a lambo but it was in the countryside so it wasnít stressful. Now Iím a regular to the roads and I can drive anything at any speed. Always drive with licensed people though, just in case.

nick_1999
June 6th, 2018, 09:45 AM
(1) have you drove a car? : Yes, I have (and I have to say it, "driven" not "drove" :P)
(2) If so which car was it : I've driven a Volvo S6, Jeep Cherokee, Nissan Murano, Ford F150, and a 2015 Seagrave Maruader 2 Pumper in a closed lot (picture included :D; not the same exact truck but the same model)
(3) Did you enjoy it? : Oh yeah, I love to drive

Katie2003
June 6th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Yes, I have driven my parents cars and my big sisters car up and down the driveway for a couple of years now even though I haven't taken driving lessons yet and obviously don't have a license. But my sis taught me to drive and I can do OK.

I also drove some friends around in my big sisters 2012 red Mustang, and got caught by one of mom's friends who saw us drive past her house. I got grounded for 2 months!!!!! It was lots of fun though, and probably totally worth it!!!!!

Jinglebottom
June 6th, 2018, 11:11 AM
This thread was bumped :locked: