PDA

View Full Version : Grasping my voice

Sere
September 4th, 2017, 10:43 PM
I have for the past few years had this thing where I can't grab ahold of my voice at random times...
I'll be talking or listening and all the sudden it feels like I'm yawning and I'm unable to speak for up to 8 or so seconds
(No I'm not yawning)
Does anyone here have the same problem? A similar one? Any information..?
I have another weird thing where it again feels like I'm yawning but for like 5 seconds I can't hear much and have the yawn like feeling in my head.
Anything helps :whoops: :what:

Seraph
September 5th, 2017, 03:22 AM
I have for the past few years had this thing where I can't grab ahold of my voice at random times...
I'll be talking or listening and all the sudden it feels like I'm yawning and I'm unable to speak for up to 8 or so seconds
(No I'm not yawning)
Does anyone here have the same problem? A similar one? Any information..?
I have another weird thing where it again feels like I'm yawning but for like 5 seconds I can't hear much and have the yawn like feeling in my head.
Anything helps :whoops: :what:

This often happens with me. Is it accompanied by a dizzy feeling or a slight disorientation?

Sere
September 5th, 2017, 05:33 AM
This often happens with me. Is it accompanied by a dizzy feeling or a slight disorientation?
Yeah somewhat, I often get a lightheaded feeling.

Seraph
September 5th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Yeah somewhat, I often get a lightheaded feeling.

Well then... I suspect the problem's with your blood and/or brain. It may be that your brain's overheated, or perhaps there is decreased blood flow in your brain which is causing problems. The overheating of brain can cause yawning or yawn-like feeling and a temporary loss of voice and hearing.

I'd ask you to visit a doctor and clarify. Though I'm not a medical student, I think it is caused by problems like low blood pressure, sleep deprivation, irregular eating habits, and such problems.

Stay healthy, stay safe.

jamie_n5
September 5th, 2017, 07:26 PM
I think that seeing your doctor about this is the right answer. Then you will know for sure if it's not a big deal.