PDA

View Full Version : What age

Scarydrago
September 4th, 2017, 02:53 PM
So im 13 and what age should i get a girl friend like im thinking just to wait till im 14/15/16

jamie_n5
September 4th, 2017, 03:08 PM
I think that you are on the right track with your thinking. There is no need to be in any hurry to date. In fact a lot of parents don't let their kids date until 16. So just enjoy being a teen and have some fun. You could take a girl to a school dance or something. Just enjoy yourself.

Just JT
September 4th, 2017, 09:40 PM
So what age should you get a gf?

Tbh, there's no age you "should". I think it "should" just happen naturally. And I mean that in a way when you meet someone (male or female) younfeel some attraction to.

Personally I think it's really cool if you're friends first and share some common interests. Like maybe sports, music, or video games. Not everything needs to be liked by both. But a common thing kinda brings you together for some fun stuff. Not jut for the fact that you're together that way

You're 13, and not trying to talk down at you, but yeah like jamie_n5 said just enjoy your time now for what it is. When that girl, or whoever walks by; you'll know. Might be a year or 2 who knows

Thera no set age on when you "should get" a girlfriend. It's not like you walk into Walmart an easy pick one. It's more like someone walks by and you just notice the, in a different way.

You'll know when it happens, somjust enjoy what life is now ok?

Scarydrago
September 5th, 2017, 02:38 AM
Cheers lads for the advice :metal:

Seraph
September 5th, 2017, 03:32 AM
There is no certain age at which you should start dating, love happens irregardless of age. My advice to you would be that you should wait until you find a girl who is appropriate for you. If you like a girl, be friends with her, take her out for dinner or dance, and so on.

devotionnel
September 5th, 2017, 04:03 AM
Agreeing with all the guys who have already posted; there's no exact "time" you should get a girlfriend, and you should feel free to do so when you like. Maybe you will wait until 16 but you won't meet anyone until 18 or older. Who knows? Just try not to get into the specifics of the age too much because then in the future you might stress about finding a girlfriend when the time comes.

Like the others said to you just enjoy life as it is and enjoy your teen years and a girl who interests you will come into your life one day. Not being in a relationship isn't the be all and end all and some teens are so wrapped up in constantly being in a relationship when being in one isn't synonymous to happiness. :)

Emilyyy
September 5th, 2017, 11:57 AM
I think it's the sort of thing where you need to know that you are ready for. 13/14 is still very young. I'm 14 and don't mind waiting till I'm ready and find the right guy. I would concentrate more on making sure the person is right for you and you are right for the person rather than putting a time on it.

hayley2003
September 9th, 2017, 05:33 PM
i am not suppose to date boys yet, but its OK to go on group dates with my friends. i've been kinda doing that since i was 10. i remember my first time, i was 10 and i think the boy was 12; he was in the 6th grade, and we went to the movies with a bunch of friends. he sat next to me during the movie. i thought it was sooooo cool and he was very cute. lol
of course we never did anything, not even kiss. i think we might have held hands during the movie.

sorry, just wanted to say i think it normal not to have a gf or date. if you were 40 and said you never kissed anybody, then that would be kinda weird...lol