PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal

Scarydrago
September 4th, 2017, 12:55 PM
So im 13 and when i masturbate my ejaculation is kinda transparent but it looks bubbly

jamie_n5
September 4th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Yes it is normal for your age. You are still in the first stage of puberty. Your semen will increase in volume and get whitish as you get older. Nothing to worry about my friend.

Scarydrago
September 4th, 2017, 02:49 PM
oh ok thanks

Falcons_11
September 4th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Yes..you're normal. Mine was like that when my puberty first started. You have nothing to worry about.

strong armX
September 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
So im 13 and when i masturbate my ejaculation is kinda transparent but it looks bubbly

Yeah nice 1 bro..soundslike your going through the change of cum to where its going from watery to getting thicker.Have fun man:metal:

jack2001
September 4th, 2017, 09:51 PM
seems normal for your age. your cum will get whiter and it will increase in density and volume the older you get.

Vermilion
September 4th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Yep that's normal :)

Scarydrago
September 5th, 2017, 07:40 AM
Yes it is normal for your age. You are still in the first stage of puberty. Your semen will increase in volume and get whitish as you get older. Nothing to worry about my friend. and whenever i masturbate my semen doesn't look like it comes out of the tip of my penis like the hole it looks like it comes out of the side

mick01
September 5th, 2017, 07:56 AM
But you still see it coming out from the hole, right? But it just kind of squirts out of the side?

Scarydrago
September 5th, 2017, 08:07 AM
But you still see it coming out from the hole, right? But it just kind of squirts out of the side?

no i think its coming out the hole its probably cus its transparent kinda

TWDjacob
September 5th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Yeah it's normal it gets whiter as you go through puberty

ItsFootballnotSoccer
September 5th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Yup mine was like that just a year ago and now my it has changed a lot

Vegas2933
September 5th, 2017, 02:42 PM
It will get thicker and less transparent as puberty goes on. :)

martinpajero
September 5th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Yeah that's pretty average for your age, don't worry.

pauly
September 6th, 2017, 05:27 AM
I'm past your stage of puberty, but I went through the same as you and you're totally normal. The good thing is that it keeps getting better as you go through puberty.

DimkaD
September 6th, 2017, 05:37 AM
Normal for sure

scott2002
September 6th, 2017, 06:45 AM
...my ejaculation is kinda transparent but it looks bubbly
I see you're from UK. You're probably uncircumcised? I bet as your cum oozes out, all the turbulence of you jerking your foreskin up and down is just making your fresh cum a little sudsy right there on your penis head and inside your foreskin. Nothing to worry about. (I'm circumcised, and if I keep stroking mine fast after I cum, my fresh cum gets all bubbly and sudsy too.)

thomas2003
September 6th, 2017, 06:50 AM
mine sometime is like that :) normal

Scarydrago
September 6th, 2017, 09:39 AM
I see you're from UK. You're probably uncircumcised? I bet as your cum oozes out, all the turbulence of you jerking your foreskin up and down is just making your fresh cum a little sudsy right there on your penis head and inside your foreskin. Nothing to worry about. (I'm circumcised, and if I keep stroking mine fast after I cum, my fresh cum gets all bubbly and sudsy too.)

Is circumcised painful? like the surgery

DimkaD
September 6th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Can't get a reason for you to get circucision

Hermes
September 6th, 2017, 11:09 AM
and whenever i masturbate my semen doesn't look like it comes out of the tip of my penis like the hole it looks like it comes out of the side

I am not sure what you mean by the side here.

If you mean there appears to be semen between the foreskin and the head which makes it look as if the semen could have come from there then probably it has just got carried there by the movement of your foreskin.

Otherwise the only reason I can think for it coming out the side would be hypospadias (Google that).

Scarydrago
September 6th, 2017, 12:45 PM
I am not sure what you mean by the side here.

If you mean there appears to be semen between the foreskin and the head which makes it look as if the semen could have come from there then probably it has just got carried there by the movement of your foreskin.

Otherwise the only reason I can think for it coming out the side would be hypospadias (Google that). yes it is probably that because i do feel it coming out the tip i just done wanked earlier so its because im still young so its transparent so the speed of the foreskin makes it look like it comes out of the side

Chetz
September 10th, 2017, 04:51 AM
I am 13 nearly 14 and I started to ejaculate at 12 and also clear. It became whitish a few months ago but sometimes when I masturbate more than 2 times a day it becomes clear like saliva.