PDA

View Full Version : What is my sexuality?

Jacksonboyd28
September 4th, 2017, 12:26 AM
I'm trying to figure out my sexuality. I'm don't think I'm gay because I'm really into girls but I still have boners in the locker room. I might be bi because I like boobs and vaginas a lot but I also get erections from penises. I love being with girls and I have a big crush on one girl. But why do I get erections from seeing my friends penises? Am I bi or straight? Will I grow out of this stage of wanting to compare and see my friends penises. Any input is great.

Thanks - Jackson

Vermilion
September 4th, 2017, 12:32 AM
It could be from embarrassment that you get hard. Your feelings may change they mite stay the same only time will tell

Just JT
September 4th, 2017, 01:06 AM
It's very common for guys (especially during puberty) to get erections for a lota reasons. Simply being nude in a locker room can cause all kinds of unexpected hormones to do all kinds things to your body. It's very normal.

As for your sexuality, reality is that's for you to discover. And it really shouldn't be a stressful thing. I hope. If you're attracted to something or someone follow that attraction and see where that takes you bro. And don't look back

You might enjoy/like something and you might not. Only one way to find out.

Just enjoy ok?

jamie_n5
September 4th, 2017, 11:38 AM
It's nothing abnormal to get erections seeing or being naked around other guys. It's curiosity and a part of going through puberty. I know it can be embarrassing but you can't help it either. Try thinking about other subjects when changing and showering.

DoodleSnap
September 20th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Sexuality is a fluid, ever shifting thing. I recommend trying to avoid labeling yourself right now, and instead to keep an open mind, and work out what you like with time and experience. Maybe you'll end up identifying as bisexual, maybe you won't, but what matters is that you are comfortable with yourself.
Being bisexual/gay is becoming much more accepted these days, and I think more people are realising they identify as such as they become more educated on the matter and question themselves. I'm sure you'll work it out.

noah.whynot
September 21st, 2017, 06:14 PM
I wouldn't worry about getting erections because of penises, as has been pointed out guys get erections for all sorts of reasons during puberty, even for no reason at all. So it doesn't have to mean anything in terms of your sexuality. You'll figure out what that is as you go along.