PDA

View Full Version : My older brother and I comparing sizes

BradyK9
September 3rd, 2017, 11:44 PM
The comment my mom gave me about my size was kind of disturbing but she didn't give me any weird looks or say anything about the incident yet. If you guys don't know what I'm talking about then go read my first thread. The only other time I remember being that embarrassed is when my brother and I decided to compare sizes, He's 17 years old and I'm 14. We compared sizes about 3 months ago because we were very curious about who was bigger since I had been going through puberty for a few years now. I found out that my brother is 6 inches long and I'm 7 inches long. This is my actual biological brother too, our mother and father were killed in a car crash when I was 3 years old. My brother was shocked to find out that I packed a bigger one than him. We even measured girth and found out that I have 5.5 inch girth and my brother has 5 inch girth.

Have you guys ever done anything like this with your brothers?

Storytelling removed. ~devotionnel

adrixn
September 4th, 2017, 12:11 AM
i wish but no the closest thing ive ever done was him changing in front of me after he got out of the shower

And76
September 4th, 2017, 03:17 AM
I had a similar thing happen. I was hanging out with my brother and his friends and there was an open shower room. I'm 14 and my brother is almost 18 so I assumed when they asked me if I'm embarrassed that I was prob small compared to them.

I actually have very high testosterone even for someone in puberty so for the last year I completely avoided changing in front of others because my erections seemed constant. When i walked in they all just stared at me, before one told me I had a big dick. I'm more of shower and was twice the size. I thought it was kinda weird but then we measured it I was 5flacid and 7hard compared to my brother 3.5/5. My brother was pretty embarrassed and definitely treated me different.

I told him it's no big deal and he will catch up. It's definitly an awkward time

messid
September 4th, 2017, 03:49 AM
yep...but i'm the older bro! my two younger bros are wayyy bigger than me. i'm 17 and i'm only like 1.5 soft and theyre both 4 inches+ soft (15 and 13 y.o.)
its pretty embarrassing but what can you do? lol

And76
September 4th, 2017, 04:14 AM
Is there anything you think I could do to make my brother less uncomfortable?

For example I've tried walking around less in my boxers. I noticed that anything that shows my size gets to him.

Besides size is your younger brother more developed in other areas?

Posts merged, please edit next time. ~Endeavour

Hermes
September 4th, 2017, 06:29 AM
I have never compared dick size with my brother.

It is quite common for younger brothers to end up taller than their older brothers. When we're young we get used to the idea that older siblings are taller, faster, stronger etc. just because they are older and therefore further along the development road but as we get older that changes. Differences in when we start puberty and also how big we will end up can change the order.

By all means feel goodf about your size but don't try to make others jealous and there is much more to being a man than being big, either overall or specially penis size.

And76
September 4th, 2017, 07:31 AM
That's a good point. I definitely didn't realize how big I was until that expirence with my brother and friends. I try to be as discreet as possible now around my brother.

ska8er
September 4th, 2017, 07:41 AM
I understand that he has it on his mind
that u r his little bro but u guys r only
dealing with an inch in length and bout
half inch in girth-I don't c that as a big
deal. Ur big bro has to grow up.

ItsFootballnotSoccer
September 4th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Nope, I grew up with emphasis on privacy

jamie_n5
September 4th, 2017, 11:06 AM
First of all Brady I am so sorry that you lost your parents. That is a very tragic thing.
I agree with things that have been said. It is not unusual for brothers to be a little different in size. I would say that it is less common though. Most boys take after their fathers and end up a similar size like their dads. I am almost exactly the same as my dad.

SeansLittleBro
September 4th, 2017, 12:06 PM
I have 3 brothers and with the exception of my twin brother we are all different sizes. We grew up in a very open family group and I've seen both my older brothers "development" as well as my own. My twin and I are bigger than our next older brother and my oldest brother is enormous. But like Sk8er said to the OP there is only a inch or half inch difference which is no big deal. We all get what nature provides so don't feel bad but I agree don't rub it in. If you love your brother let it be and he shouldn't be so uptight but I do understand the initial reaction but not letting it eat at him.

Harrier
September 4th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Its very normal for guys to compare sizes with friends and girls to compare boobs with friends. I doubt it's usually with a ruler, me and my friends just look and talk. But some may actually measure. With brothers it's similar as friends but since it's usually 2 years apart or more I doubt brothers rarely compare as much as friends. But you still look at your brothers out of curiosity. I'm 19 and my bro is 14 so I doubt he will ever catch up to my size but if he does it will probably be 18 or later. He has always been the private one in our family while me and my sisters are open about nudity. Lately he has been more open as he is getting more confident about his size and overall appearance. We noticed that he had grown and wondered how big he was so he measured and he was over 5 inches. It was pretty funny. He was happy.

nwtnguy
September 4th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Mine is thicker than my brothers

kro814
September 4th, 2017, 06:56 PM
My brothers are much younger.

Falcons_11
September 4th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Yes. I have compared with my brothers.

thttatt20
September 5th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Yup, I've compared with my brother a couple times. A lot of people compare with their friends, etc.

TWDjacob
September 5th, 2017, 08:49 AM
I personally didn't do it yet but I think it's normal and don't think anything about it is weird

rioo
September 5th, 2017, 01:04 PM
it is actually funny because you need to get full erection to compare the actual size. or maybe one of you dont get the actual size or semi flacid.

NoahNoah
September 6th, 2017, 02:13 AM
Yes. I have done this stuff with both my older and younger brothers. I'd give more detail but storytelling isn't allowed :)

scott2002
September 6th, 2017, 06:51 AM
I found out that my brother is 6 inches long and I'm 7 inches long.
First, 7 inches long even for a fully developed adult would make your dick among that top 15% in length of all dicks. But then to be still just 14 years old would make this very very very unusual. Just sayin'. I think you'd be like 1 in a many thousand 14 year-olds if your dick was actually that big.

Snowrider
September 9th, 2017, 11:02 PM
I've compared with my brothers----my youngest brother is 13 and I was more impressed by him than my older brother. Comparing is normal. Don't judge yourself with your brothers because you never know what will happen in time.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Me and my twin brother are about the same size. My older brother is shy and won't compare, think he's smaller than us lol. My younger brother's pretty happy to compare though

built chris
September 12th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I've compared with my younger bro

TheSmokingMan
September 13th, 2017, 08:05 AM
I don't have a brother, but I also don't think it's wrong.
Teenagers are supposed to explore their sexuality, and often times brothers even share rooms.
I really don't see an issue with it.

noah.whynot
September 16th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Yes, I've compared with brothers (foster brothers, I don't have any biological brothers). It sounds like this can be pretty common, and it certainly was in various foster homes I've been in where you end up sharing a bedroom with one or two other boys. I think it's just boys being boys, most of them are curious about how they compare. Usually the older boys would initiate this as a way of showing that they were 'superior' to us younger guys.

joel02
September 20th, 2017, 06:08 PM
My brothers are much younger.

how old is he? had you compared?

messid
September 20th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Is there anything you think I could do to make my brother less uncomfortable?

For example I've tried walking around less in my boxers. I noticed that anything that shows my size gets to him.

Besides size is your younger brother more developed in other areas?

sorry, you didnt quote, so i didnt get a notification lol :)

i think you got the right idea...dont go swinging it around...thats what one of my bros does and it gets annoying... nothing wrong with being naked in normal situations (pool, getting out of showers, like that) but dont make a big deal out of it!

and nope...size is the only thing where theyre more developed...im tall...theyre short, im hairy...theyre smooth... i definitly look my age or a little older...they still look young...the only place theyre more developed is cock and balls! :rolleyes: honestly id rather have it the other way! lol

kyle2003
September 23rd, 2017, 09:52 PM
I've compared with my older brothers. Its normal. They are both bigger than me but about the same size with each other.

NewLeafsFan
September 28th, 2017, 01:48 AM
That comment made by your mother was really strange but she was probably just as shocked to see you as you were to see her. Don't worry about it.

martinpajero
September 28th, 2017, 10:06 PM
sounds feiq

KingdomHearts
September 29th, 2017, 04:06 AM
My 15 year old cousin is biggger than I am :( (I'm 24)

Lionidas60
September 29th, 2017, 08:17 AM
I've compared with my little brother a few times, luckily i'm the bigger one :D

Jake445
September 29th, 2017, 09:44 AM
I don't have a brother, but I compared with my cousin and I was a bit bigger.

NoName2001
September 30th, 2017, 11:01 AM
I compare with my brothers. big bro likes to do it cause he likes to show off that he is bigger then me and lil brother

Harrier
September 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
The comment my mom gave me about my size was kind of disturbing but she didn't give me any weird looks or say anything about the incident yet. If you guys don't know what I'm talking about then go read my first thread. The only other time I remember being that embarrassed is when my brother and I decided to compare sizes, He's 17 years old and I'm 14. We compared sizes about 3 months ago because we were very curious about who was bigger since I had been going through puberty for a few years now. I found out that my brother is 6 inches long and I'm 7 inches long. This is my actual biological brother too, our mother and father were killed in a car crash when I was 3 years old. My brother was shocked to find out that I packed a bigger one than him. We even measured girth and found out that I have 5.5 inch girth and my brother has 5 inch girth.

Have you guys ever done anything like this with your brothers?

Storytelling removed. ~devotionnel

Why would this embarrass you??? Like I said in an earlier post, I think most brothers see each others dicks and do a mental comparison (just like most guy friends do to each other) but I think it's much rarer when they get hard and get out rulers or get hard and hold them out next to each other. Just imo.

First of all Brady I am so sorry that you lost your parents. That is a very tragic thing.
I agree with things that have been said. It is not unusual for brothers to be a little different in size. I would say that it is less common though. Most boys take after their fathers and end up a similar size like their dads. I am almost exactly the same as my dad.

Are you comparing yourself to your dad soft? Or have you seen him hard or did he tell you how big it is hard? I have showered with my dad but have no idea how big he is hard. Soft he looks short but thick. Weird cuz I am long and thin. My mom once said after she saw me hard that I was like my dad but I was so embarrassed I didn't even question it lol

it is actually funny because you need to get full erection to compare the actual size. or maybe one of you dont get the actual size or semi flacid.

Exactly what I was thinking! Almost ALL boys see their brothers naked but not all see them hard imo.

First, 7 inches long even for a fully developed adult would make your dick among that top 15% in length of all dicks. But then to be still just 14 years old would make this very very very unusual. Just sayin'. I think you'd be like 1 in a many thousand 14 year-olds if your dick was actually that big.

Yes. I agree. I am skeptical. But on the other hand he just may be that one in a thousand that is that big at 14. Someone has to be that one right? I was big at that age too but I doubt I was that big. I am barely that big now so it would be pretty much impossible.

Yes, I've compared with brothers (foster brothers, I don't have any biological brothers). It sounds like this can be pretty common, and it certainly was in various foster homes I've been in where you end up sharing a bedroom with one or two other boys. I think it's just boys being boys, most of them are curious about how they compare. Usually the older boys would initiate this as a way of showing that they were 'superior' to us younger guys.

I agree I think it's almost always started by the older brother to show off. Occasionally maybe by the younger brother either being curious or thinking that he is huge. And after comparing the younger bro is either feeling very very very good about himself or reality hit him like a ton of bricks lol

I compare with my brothers. big bro likes to do it cause he likes to show off that he is bigger then me and lil brother

Yep, older brother showing off lol

eggs2006
October 1st, 2017, 11:57 AM
My 15 year old cousin is biggger than I am :( (I'm 24)

Is he really that much bigger, or just a little bit?

alex67
October 1st, 2017, 12:02 PM
I haven't but would compare if I had a brother

KingdomHearts
October 1st, 2017, 01:26 PM
Is he really that much bigger, or just a little bit?

Finger tip longer but still, I'm 9 years older