PDA

View Full Version : Deep Tear Trough

Solvez18
September 3rd, 2017, 09:34 PM
Hi guys, I know it's not particularly common amongst teenagers to have a deep tear trough and I know I might not find a lot of answers here. But I'm just curious does anybody else have deep under eye lines like a tear trough or smile lines? I do and it really bothers me, I've had them since I was 17 and I feel like i'm the only one. Does anybody else, and have you found any minor solutions to help it?

Mars
September 3rd, 2017, 09:50 PM
Like bags under the eyes? It's pretty common. There's a couple of common reasons why this happens, mostly though its lack of sleep, stress, or simply genetics. I have Deep bags under my eyes and I get it from my mom cuz she has the same. I don't have any tips besides skin care and maybe makeup

hjhj
September 3rd, 2017, 11:32 PM
I get such at some points. I haven't really tried to cover them, try searching about online to find solutions :)

Just JT
September 4th, 2017, 01:18 AM
Get them when I'm on a can't sleep stint for a few days or weeks. But usually go away after a while. But they don't bother me personally

Solvez18
September 4th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Like bags under the eyes? It's pretty common. There's a couple of common reasons why this happens, mostly though its lack of sleep, stress, or simply genetics. I have Deep bags under my eyes and I get it from my mom cuz she has the same. I don't have any tips besides skin care and maybe makeup

I've got them under my eyes, but they're not bags. they're fine lines that reach across from under my eyes to my cheeks. Pretty frustrating, keeps my self esteem kinda low.

jamie_n5
September 4th, 2017, 11:44 AM
I am lucky I guess I don't have those. I get dark circles or bags under my eyes if I haven't been sleeping well but that's it. I would suggest researching on the internet for answers or going to see a dermatologist.