PDA

View Full Version : Crush

Perc.man_1
September 3rd, 2017, 08:38 PM
Okay, so... I have a crush on this girl. She is my section leader in band. I want to ask her to homecoming that's later this month. She is so beautiful and I want to ask her, but I don't know how. I'm afraid if I do ask, she'll say no and things will be awkward the rest of the season. Plus, we are in different social statuses. I'm a sophomore, and I don't know my place in school. I'm fat and ugly and really awkward. I don't want her to tell her friends and those in the section and they all judge me. What should I do?!? Thanks in advance!

davidae
September 4th, 2017, 04:11 AM
Honestly it really doesn't matter about your looks or social status. Fake it all the way my dude act like you just won a million dollars, confidence can go a long way. If you don't have an idea how to ask her just casually bring it up You: " hey you know that dance thing?" Her: "yeah?" You:"When is it again?" Her:"[answer] You: "Are going?" Her:[answer] You: "Going with anybody?" Her:[answer] You:"Oh" (depends if she is going with someone) and just simply say "Do you wanna go with me?" you can also flirt a little too if ya want You:"I bet you'll look really nice in a dress" . You just got to go for it bro

jamie_n5
September 4th, 2017, 11:32 AM
First of all you need to love yourself. If all you think is that you are fat and ugly that doesn't help things at all. You can start a diet of better food choices and eat less and healthy foods. Get some more and better exercise. These things should help with your weight. You need to be confident in yourself too. If you like this girl ask her to the dance. If she says no it's not the end of the world and it's not necessarily because you are heavy. Then just look for an other girl and ask her. Being rejected by some people is a normal part of life too. So don't take it personally if someone says no. Just keep plugging away and try be happy and confident in yourself.

ska8er
September 5th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Y don't u just ask her randomly as
a band member if she is going to the
homecoming and if she says no then
make ur move. If u don't ask u will
never know and it is going to eat at u.

Bridlemaple1
September 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Asking a girl is about as easy or complex as you want to make it. . . But personally my advice to you would be.

- Get some confidence! If you're going to put yourself down like that you may as well pour gasoline on your chances of asking this girl cause with that mindset you'll be lucky to even muster up the courage to ask her in the first place. Truth is you're a top notch legend and your mindset/actions need to reflect this . . . and not just around her.

- Prepare! Have a shower, shave, put on some nicer clothes. Idk whatever you feel like you need to do before you ask this girl out. Preparing will help with the confidence and help stop you from backing out at the last minute.

- Break the ice. By the sounds of it you haven't spoken to this girl much so personally I'd be talking to her a little before flat out asking her to formal. when you get the opportunity talk to her, go for it. Personally I try to contextualise the conversation to the moment in situations like these (for example I'll make a comment about the activity we're doing) and try to take it from there, expect these conversations to be brief and awkward. Keep trying anyway it can double as a learning curve. You could also add her on facebook or something similar after a couple of conversations (if you haven't already) and tag her and some other band members in something funny and related to your band. These are just a couple of ideas and I have no idea if they'd work but I think the general idea is given.

- Ask her out. I asked the girl I wanted to take to formal over facebook. But I'd already hung out with her heaps etc and knew she liked me. In this situation asking her in person would be the best way even though you might be tempted to try and to it behind a screen. Find the moment and just talk to her. Say you want to go to the formal and you're wondering if she would likes to go with you. If she says yes go from there. If it's a no then let her know it's no big deal and be proud you at least had the guts to ask.

- Don't make it awkward. If you're scared of it being awkward afterwards you're either overthinking it or she's not a very good person to be making fun of you for it. It'll show that you're a mature young adult to just be chill with the outcome and try not to get too caught up over it. If the worst does happen and she does try to tease you for it, I'd personally tell her I'm not phased by the outcome then rip her a being a toss. But it shouldn't happen.

That's my advice, I don't think I'm particularly good with girls but I hope these pointers can help you out a little.