PDA

View Full Version : Thobbing penis: real thing or figure of speech?

KatieCO2003
September 3rd, 2017, 11:50 AM
OK, we've all herd the term "throbbing penis/cock". Is this just a figure of speech used by romantic fiction novelists? Or is it an actual physical thing? If its real, what exactly is it? Muscle contractions? Or just one's pulse, similar to the way a headache feels? (No boasting or stories please. I'm looking for an accurate explination and a real answer, not a survey.) Thank you.

mookie
September 3rd, 2017, 11:59 AM
Before I could ejaculate my penis would throb when I had a dry orgasm without being touched, kind of like to my heartbeat I guess

Blank_
September 3rd, 2017, 12:01 PM
Its really just the pulse. When it gets really hard and all the blood is flowing into it, it will throb up and down because of the pulse going through it.

logan2002
September 3rd, 2017, 12:02 PM
Its really just the pulse. When it gets really hard and all the blood is flowing into it, it will throb up and down because of the pulse going through it.

I agree with Romulus. At times I can see mine growing by heartbeat

Cassius14
September 3rd, 2017, 12:03 PM
I get a throbbing dick when I have a strong erection from being horny.

I also have pulsing when I ejaculate

I think the other time my dick might throb is when I wake up with a hard on

jamie_n5
September 3rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
A throbbing penis is a real thing. When I get really horny and very hard my penis throbs and sometimes almost to the point it hurts. I also throb just at climax when I start to ejaculate.

SeansLittleBro
September 3rd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Oh it is a real thing as has been said because the blood rush into the veins of the penis pulse as it rushes through which is the reason for erections.

red04
September 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
A pulse is real mine does it

ska8er
September 3rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Its the pulse that makes it throb.
I can feel my heartbeat while I'm
jacking off.

elmoc
September 4th, 2017, 07:29 AM

Romulus is correct. But I think most guys occasionally entertain ourselves by using the Kegel muscles to make it "dance". Sometimes the twitches are a natural part of our bodies developing & maintaining an erection, though.

Yes, girls, we really are that consumed with our penises.

hellofellowteenagers
September 4th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Pretty real. Throbbing usually happens when really really hard. I'd say it's more pulsing than throbbing though. Heartbeat causes it. Can be felt when "normally" hard but being full amplifies it.

ItsFootballnotSoccer
September 4th, 2017, 08:40 AM
I would say it means when the penis is at its peak of blood flow, sometimes pulsing during orgasm

Harrier
September 4th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Real. There is a pretty big artery and smaller veins that send blood into a guys dick. You can watch it throb and if you put your hand around a hard cock you can actually feel it throb. The headache ananolgy is actually somewhat accurate imo tho some guys may disagree I bet.

kyrocks03
September 4th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Mine throbs when I am especially horny and also when I'm close to what is going to be (and is) a really good orgasm. My boyfriend is the same. It feels like it is thickening, or expanding and contracting if that's a better description. It's different than the twitches you get while jizzing though.

Just JT
September 4th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Dam I'm glad I saw a girl was the op
I was going to say if you didn't know then you obviously don't have one. Which woulda been mean to say if a boy but yeah it does happen

Vermilion
September 5th, 2017, 01:07 AM
Yes it's very real

kierbirmboy
September 5th, 2017, 04:27 AM
Mine throbs when I am especially horny and also when I'm close to what is going to be (and is) a really good orgasm. My boyfriend is the same. It feels like it is thickening, or expanding and contracting if that's a better description. It's different than the twitches you get while jizzing though.

This matches my experience, although i agree with what all the other guys have said

Cronor
September 5th, 2017, 06:02 PM
During arousal, it is mostly caused by kegel muscles, not blood flow.

Chaosphere
September 6th, 2017, 04:27 AM
OK, we've all herd the term "throbbing penis/cock". Is this just a figure of speech used by romantic fiction novelists? Or is it an actual physical thing? If its real, what exactly is it? Muscle contractions? Or just one's pulse, similar to the way a headache feels? (No boasting or stories please. I'm looking for an accurate explination and a real answer, not a survey.) Thank you.
It's a real thing. It can be either muscle contractions or one's pulse, usually the latter rather than the former. Usually the person has to be pretty darn aroused to actually experience it though, especially pre-orgasm. It happens regarding the pulse because the person is more aware of the sensations and activity within their penis and because the blood flow there is obviously increased. The muscle contraction thing usually happens post-orgasm and can happen pre, usually if the person is edging. The headache thing happens too, if the person is really aroused and/or if the erection has been maintained for a long time. It really isn't fun.

Chetz
September 10th, 2017, 05:04 AM
Everytime I have an erections, my penis seems like pulsating similar to a heartbeat.

Bpalmer02
September 10th, 2017, 06:24 AM
Mine throbs when I'm really hard

Andyyy95
September 12th, 2017, 10:56 AM
This definitely is true - the penis contains many blood vessels, and as you become more and more aroused when you get to your peak, your pulse increases. This in turn sends blood around the body (including your penis) at a much quicker rate, causing your penis to "throb".

Oh, and it's so nice to see a girl post a legit question about the penis that's not size-related...

Falcons_11
September 12th, 2017, 10:22 PM
This happens to be as well. Mine will throb especially when I very aroused. It will move slightly up and down without any help from me.

Nelli
September 14th, 2017, 11:44 AM
I am no expert, but I think it throbs slower than pulse when ejaculating? Same thing with vagina, when having orgasm.

Living For Love
September 14th, 2017, 01:32 PM
This is not puberty related. :locked: