PDA

View Full Version : Comparing with friends

Jacksonboyd28
September 2nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
Two of my friends convinced at a sleepover me to compare penis size? I don't really like showing my penis that often because I'm uncut. We played truth or dare and one friend asked the other his penis size as a truth and didn't belive him. Then told me to compare too. Is this normal. I feel like it was bad

Seabadger67
September 2nd, 2017, 05:04 PM
It's normal to want to compare/experiment at your age, don't feel bad about it. Also, don't be ashamed about being uncut, loads of people are so nobody is going to judge you ^_^

ska8er
September 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Usually truth or dare leads to curiosity
and experimenting. There is nothing bad
about it but if u r not comfortable then
refuse. U don't have to b ashamed of ur
body-we all have the same equipment
when u think bout it.

mick01
September 2nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
Like you will hear a lot its really normal. Lots and lots of guys do it. But if you feel really bad about it, don't do it anymore. But don't stop because you're not cut if that's the only reason. Its interesting for cut guys to get to see an uncut dick.

jamie_n5
September 2nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
That is normal experimentation. You should also feel proud to be uncut my friend.

Chetz
September 7th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Most of the boys are uncut and we don't feel awkward when we comparing dicks. Just a part of curiosity.

zack.zack
September 7th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Usually truth or dare leads to curiosity
and experimenting. There is nothing bad
about it but if u r not comfortable then
refuse. U don't have to b ashamed of ur
body-we all have the same equipment
when u think bout it.

Yeah, T or D opens the door to satisfying your curiosity and experimenting and thats okay, many kids do it. Theres nothing bad about what you did, but if you feel uncomfortable in a situation like that, dont feel pressured and just say no.

pjones
September 7th, 2017, 06:04 PM
very normal common, whatever you want to call it. however, if you don't want to do it you don't have to. never be pressured into doing something. just say it's ok for them but not for you

SeansLittleBro
September 7th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I have to agree with all the guys above....this is a very normal thing and probably happens more than many may think....but if you are not comfortable with ANYTHING sexual just say no and go with your feelings...you're not a wimp or anything if it is good for you.

kro814
September 7th, 2017, 08:15 PM
It's really normal to compare with other boys. You should only do it if you are comfortable though.

thttatt20
September 7th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Very normal. Lots of guys do it. I've done it plenty of times. If you're not comfortable with it though, then don't do it.

CharlesB
October 6th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Never done it myself but once walked in on a group of 3 comparing sizes in the schools urinals lmao

but off an odd place to do it but no. it's normal. do it if you wish. only if you want to.

benster
October 6th, 2017, 08:00 AM
Dont know anyone that compares but I want to.
No one let's anyone see there dicks at school or swimming or sleepovers so to get it out and show would just be too wierd

joel02
October 6th, 2017, 11:04 AM
it is only an experimet

heymynameis
October 6th, 2017, 12:14 PM
it is completely normal. don't worry about being uncut, i am uncut as well, just like many other peope

xXCaptainteemoXx
October 6th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Don't be ashamed of being uncut. I am too :). Also, comparing with your friends isn't anything bad. I will say however, that if you feel really uncomfortable with doing something don't force yourself to do it.

rvale22
October 7th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Comparing is nothing to be ashamed of! Never do anything your not okay with

BoyOBoy
October 7th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Just enjoy it

CharlesB
October 7th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Dont know anyone that compares but I want to.
No one let's anyone see there dicks at school or swimming or sleepovers so to get it out and show would just be too wierd

Some boys are like that some find it fine. places like this r goood for comparing

(seeing other people your age and what they say)

(NOT PICS!!!!)

fernandorolon
October 7th, 2017, 05:38 PM
wait why don't you want to show your uncut cock? that's weird, uncut cocks are great.

alexr
October 8th, 2017, 04:14 AM
I think it's normal for boys to be curious about the penis size of other boys, especially at our age! I have compared penis size with my friends before and it's actually kind of fun!

varun.karma
October 8th, 2017, 04:52 AM
Yo i think its cool comparing penis sizes with your friends because guys are always curious and wonder stuff like 'I wonder how big everybody else's penises are'. Comparing penis sizes is always a learning experience and you always think of more questions to ask about penis size. Also i would think it strengthens friendships because its more of an intimate subject you know? But i think its perfectly cool. And also if somebody is uncomfortable with their penis size when comparing sizes make sure you don't make them feel hurt or out of place in any way because thats the worst thing you can do as a friend.

Cassius14
October 8th, 2017, 08:43 AM
I have compared with a small group of friends.

CharlesB
October 8th, 2017, 09:04 AM
I think it's normal for boys to be curious about the penis size of other boys, especially at our age! I have compared penis size with my friends before and it's actually kind of fun!

I have to agree with this guy. It's very normal to do it. Often curiousity gets the better of us and we compare which is perfectly normal. Bound to have questions about it.

Curious_Guy
October 8th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Only do what you feel comfortable doing, if your not comfortable doing it don't be pressured into it. But comparing is totally normal. I've done it with friends and also jerked with friends and found it to be a great experience personally

NickOc
October 9th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Ive had a truth or dare just like this actually. Not too bad

ChillaxBoy17
October 9th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Just do it, even if you go as far as handjobs it doesn't matter, enjoy... ;)

benster
October 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Some boys are like that some find it fine. places like this r goood for comparing

(seeing other people your age and what they say

(NOT PICS!!!!)

Its why i joined to find out.
I guess what's there's are like but I'm not going to ask

Falcons_11
October 9th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Comparing dicks with friends is normal experimentation. Some times it leads to other experimentation too. If you enjoy that, that's normal too.

noah.whynot
October 10th, 2017, 02:37 PM
I think this is pretty normal, I've done it and I'm sure many others have too. It's not really a big deal so you shouldn't worry about it. But you should always remember that you don't have to do something if your not comfortable with it. Although I do think too many people are uptight about their bodies and other things.

jms2000
October 10th, 2017, 05:02 PM
As you get older I think you become less bothered about showing off etc and I guess it’s jusr a part of growing up. Tbh I think it’s pretty natural for us boys to be curious about other lads penis sizes, but that’s just me

CharlesB
October 10th, 2017, 05:14 PM
As you get older I think you become less bothered about showing off etc and I guess itís jusr a part of growing up. Tbh I think itís pretty natural for us boys to be curious about other lads penis sizes, but thatís just me

I think age is a part of it but also where you live

like europe its no big deal what so ever it's more accepted to see people nude we have beaches etc

then theres my friend who lives in pakistan

he'd get laughed at and called very homophobic names if they did that in his country.

but u r right it is natural

Jericho14
October 11th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Itís normal for guys to be curious about how others penises look like

adlop
October 13th, 2017, 04:08 PM
We did it a lot in our early teens, not anymore, really. Don't do it if you don't want to.

jms2000
October 13th, 2017, 05:37 PM
A lot of guys end up at some point comparing etc itís normal and most people are fine with it but if you feeling uncomfortable or whatever then donít do it

verruckt16
October 14th, 2017, 01:05 AM
I had a sleep over with friends and we compared and one of my friends got hard .. does that mean he is gay?

Snowrider
October 15th, 2017, 12:39 AM
It's totally normal to compare - every guy I've known has compared. I check out the competition whenever I get a chance.

zzzzzzzzzz
October 15th, 2017, 02:22 AM
I had a sleep over with friends and we compared and one of my friends got hard .. does that mean he is gay?

Not necessarily. Sometimes we get hard at the most embarrassing of times.

EthanK
October 15th, 2017, 05:10 AM
I kind of want to do this

It is just your friends being curious

posts merged, please use edit/multiquote next time ~Endeavour

boy19
October 17th, 2017, 11:09 AM
This is normal
I also done this with my friends..