PDA

View Full Version : Things I would do if I were born female

TheNytro
September 2nd, 2017, 04:06 PM
There are a lot of things that I want to do but I hate that I'll never be able to do any of this things. I'm mtf (still pre hrt, I have the prescription and I even have the first month of hormones at home, but I haven't even started with them).

If I were born female I would love to be athletic. I love swimming and would love to make it my main exercise. I would also love to be nudist, and never wear any clothes at home forever, sleep naked and go to the beach and tan naked.

If I were born female I would never wear any kind of underwear, I hate them and find wearing them very uncomfortable, I wouldn't even want to own any.

There are a lot of things that I would want to do if I were born female but I'm very sad that I can't do any of them, even if I could do them the fact that i'm male makes me don't even want to try and change myself...

Just JT
September 2nd, 2017, 04:10 PM
You can do all those things as a male. Nothing's stopping you from doing those things but you.

jamie_n5
September 2nd, 2017, 08:54 PM
You can do all those things as a male. Nothing's stopping you from doing those things but you.

This is true. It sounds like you are doubting your own feeling to transgender and become a female. You need to really talk this over with someone and get on the path that you truly want. If you feel that you were born a girl but in a boys body then you should take the step to transgender. Have you ever watched the TV series I Am Jazz? That is a true great story of someone trans gendering from male to female. I love it and so much feel for what she is going through. I want to wish you well in whatever decision you make. You just have to follow your heart and be happy.

Just JT
September 3rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
This is true. It sounds like you are doubting your own feeling to transgender and become a female. You need to really talk this over with someone and get on the path that you truly want. If you feel that you were born a girl but in a boys body then you should take the step to transgender. Have you ever watched the TV series I Am Jazz? That is a true great story of someone trans gendering from male to female. I love it and so much feel for what she is going through. I want to wish you well in whatever decision you make. You just have to follow your heart and be happy.

True. But may also just you like things other than how you feel you are allowed to do them. Either way, just be ok with who you are and what you're interests likes and dislikes are. You wana sleep nude, do so, nobody really cares one way or another tbh

lilly 1121
September 9th, 2017, 04:30 PM
You can do all of those things as a guy!

And even if you were a girl, you'd still need underwear in the winter lol