PDA

View Full Version : Insecure about slow development

Richard123
September 2nd, 2017, 07:37 AM
I'm now 17 and I still have a small penis (it's thick but it's tiny and looks shrivelled), no facial hair and I look like a tall 13/14 year old. It's embarrassing because I'm a bro sort of man and I look pathetic compared to all my college friends. i want to have facial hair and better dick and look like a man. My dad has a bit but he also has a lower than average penis and I'm really insecure about it when I get changed in the gym and stuff.

Idk what to do it does make me feel like and I feel like a boy whereas everyone I know feels like a man. Any advice is welcome idk also small question but when I do fully mature are there any ways to naturally increase the size of my penis I'll be so disappointed if it stays this small

mick01
September 2nd, 2017, 09:30 AM
There's no way to speed up body changes or make things bigger unnaturally. Its in your dna and genes and hormones that determines all of those things. The only thing you can change is your outlook and image of yourself. You have to love yourself for greater reasons than the size of your dick or facial hair.

DarkKnight16
September 2nd, 2017, 09:40 AM
There's no way to speed up body changes or make things bigger unnaturally. Its in your dna and genes and hormones that determines all of those things. The only thing you can change is your outlook and image of yourself. You have to love yourself for greater reasons than the size of your dick or facial hair.

mick01 said it best.

Skylake78
September 2nd, 2017, 09:41 AM
Try not to worry about it because your college friends should realize anyways that a person can't help if they look young for their age, etc. If they're real friends then your physicality shouldn't have any effect on the friendship. I also want to reiterate what Mick said, that you do have to love yourself for greater reasons, which if you take a look at yourself as a person and not so much physically, you'll be sure to find those greater reasons :)

jamie_n5
September 2nd, 2017, 11:50 AM
The sad fact is you are what you are and can't change that. If your dad is like that chances are that is all the bigger you will be and not have much facial hair either.

And76
September 2nd, 2017, 11:38 PM
There's nothing you can do, except try and be comfortable with yourself. I started a lot later than many of friends and then caught up quick. Now I'm a lot more developed than most. So I've seen both sides, but no one really cares. I felt that most was in my head, and that people aren't comparing or talking about it after the locker room.

Second Chance
September 3rd, 2017, 07:57 PM
I'm now 17 and I still have a small penis (it's thick but it's tiny and looks shrivelled), no facial hair and I look like a tall 13/14 year old. It's embarrassing because I'm a bro sort of man and I look pathetic compared to all my college friends. i want to have facial hair and better dick and look like a man. My dad has a bit but he also has a lower than average penis and I'm really insecure about it when I get changed in the gym and stuff.

Idk what to do it does make me feel like and I feel like a boy whereas everyone I know feels like a man. Any advice is welcome idk also small question but when I do fully mature are there any ways to naturally increase the size of my penis I'll be so disappointed if it stays this small

If you are really below average in terms of development, then I think you should see the doctor and have a testosterone test done and make sure your body is making the hormones it should. You genuinely might have an issue with development which does happen to guys.

In the event that you have normal hormones, then you do not sound too badly off. Keep in mind that some people develop well into their 20s, and you might be one of those people. I have seen people graduate from high school looking like how you describe yourself only to grow a lot during college.

You do not sound like you are doing badly, and my guess is if that you have a good personality and are not a pain, then people will overlook any physical limitations you may have real or perceived.

kro814
September 3rd, 2017, 10:11 PM
I doubt anyone would be looking in college locker rooms.

heymynameis
September 19th, 2017, 02:02 PM

couldn't have put it better myself

joel02
September 20th, 2017, 06:13 PM
i understand you. my classmate are more developed than me

noah.whynot
September 23rd, 2017, 11:46 AM
If you are really below average in terms of development, then I think you should see the doctor and have a testosterone test done and make sure your body is making the hormones it should. You genuinely might have an issue with development which does happen to guys.

In the event that you have normal hormones, then you do not sound too badly off. Keep in mind that some people develop well into their 20s, and you might be one of those people. I have seen people graduate from high school looking like how you describe yourself only to grow a lot during college.

You do not sound like you are doing badly, and my guess is if that you have a good personality and are not a pain, then people will overlook any physical limitations you may have real or perceived.

I think this is right, have you ever been checked out by the doctor? I guess everyone develops differently, but if your concerned then it's probably worth letting the doctor check things out.

noah.whynot
September 23rd, 2017, 11:49 AM
I doubt anyone would be looking in college locker rooms.

Why do you think that? I'd guess there's always a certain curiosity about how other guys look; it's probably highest level during puberty but likely when you get a group of guys together in that kind of setting then there's bound to be some checking out.

martinpajero
September 23rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
so how big is it?

Ozzie13
September 24th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Well, you mentioned your dad. All of these things are controlled by your genetics. If your dad is smaller than average and doesn't have a lot of hair, I think you should begin to accept that this could be how you are too. Its not the end of the world.

NewLeafsFan
September 25th, 2017, 02:16 AM
You should not be insecure for the following reasons:

1) Just because your friends see you flaccid does not mean that they know what your erect size
2) There is no scientific proof relating penis size to being able to pleasure a girl. During intercourse the vagina tightens around the penis.
3) You could still have a lot of growing to do
4) Confidence is far more important. You make yourself a target for being bullied by not being comfortable if your own body.

BoyOBoy
September 25th, 2017, 01:04 PM
It will come enjoy it while it lasts